Chapter 8

Dancing In The Crystalline Frame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I said before that I was participating in a writing contest. I was hoping that you guys could vote for me.

If you can get me to 40 votes, or better, 50, I'll work extra and post a double update! It's not that hard, just click here!

 

V, Jimin, most of BTS, and Miyeon sat in a row in the principal's office, with the last one holding her face in her hands.

How in the world did this happen?

Not more than an hour ago V was just taking her to class...

 

After going to their lockers to get their things, they walked to their classroom, making small talk along the way. Miyeon was still a little uncomfortable around him but V just chatted with her as if she were an old, close friend of his. Although Miyeon wasn't as close to him as he was to her, and that he was a bit too hyper and pushy sometimes, she still liked that fact about him. It made him more approachable and friendly.

When they walked through the door, they were met with complete silence.

The students were sitting in their desks, the teacher was standing at the front of the class, but five figures were seated and standing around the middle of the room. V furrowed his eyebrows and pushed Miyeon behind him gently with his arm.

Miyeon glanced at their faces from behind V and gasped.

It was BTS... but J-hope wasn't there, she noted as she cowered a little under his arm. V's expression was oddly blank as he faced them.

Rapmon stepped towards them, everyone's eyes following him.

"Taehyung... I've been hearing some bad things." he said, looking him straight in the eye. "I've been hearing that you've been playing with that dirty rich ."

"So what?" V scoffed, his voice set in a deadly tone.

Rap Monster tsked. "Do we have to go over this again? I know we've had respect issues in the past but I thought we taught you that you have to obey the leader."

"I'd happily obey you any day hyung, but today isn't one of them. And you know very well why." he hissed in a deep voice.

The silver-haired leader growled in an even deeper tone that seemed to rumble throughout the room like thunder, making everyone shrink down in their seats.

"I guess we're going to have to give you a little 'reminder' why you listen to us." he boomed.

At those words, as if on cue, Jungkook launched himself at V, with Jin and Jimin backing him up. Miyeon stepped back as V let out a roar and punched the maknae square in the chest before he even got close to them. There was a wild emotion burning in his eyes, as if he had transformed into a savage animal.

Jungkook was thrown back and was caught by Jin as Jimin managed to expertly slide behind V and put him in an armlock.

"Just give up already, it's two against one!" he grunted as V thrashed around, trying to get out.

Jin nodded. "You know you don't want to fight us, and we don't, either."

Those words would have made V stop in a normal situation, but they were no good in this one. They had really set him off, so he was no longer listening to him. V had a 'combat mode' that he went into when he fought, and this was it. He could barely hear the members talking to him as he tore himself free from Jimin's armlock and started to pounce on Seokjin, hands going straight for his throat.

He would have actually strangled him right then, right there, if someone hadn't grabbed his sleeve in time.

And that someone was Miyeon.

"Stop," she said rather loudly, but her voice was still shaky. "I know you're mad but don't hurt your friends, V."

He whipped around faster than anything with an almost demonic glare in his eyes, making her yelp and jump back in fear, but he suddenly stopped when Miyeon's face came into focus. V didn't say anything for a while as he snapped out of his trance, looking around the room at their classmates, and then at his panting members, and then at Jungkook who was holding his side with a pained expression.

His eyes finally stopped on the door and he stiffened, backing away a little. Miyeon turned her head to see what he was looking at, and froze.

J-hope was standing there, and he wasn't smiling for once. Miyeon didn't think that anyone could looks so scary right at that moment. J-hope's neutral face was scarier than Rapmon's angry one or V's snarling one anyday. Even both of them combined wouldn't match the fear she felt.

She stepped back as J-hope entered the room. Everyone else seemed to move backward as well, as if they were being pushed away by his dark aura.

"What the hell happened here?" He asked in a scarily calm voice.

When he was met with no answer, his hooded eyes moved over the room, scanning through everything. And something clicked in his head.

"Seriously? I hope this is some giant prank or joke right now, Kim Namjoon, or we're going to have a talk tonight." J-hope spoke through his teeth as he walked up to the leader.

J-hope rarely ever got angry, and when he did, it would be a miracle if every man walked out unscathed. You were dead to the world if you made it so that he wasn't smiling, and BTS knew this fact very, very well. J-hope didn't lose his temper easily, and if one made him mad, that person would be as good as a corpse.

And that person was none other than Rap Monster.

"We had no choice, hyung. He wasn't behaving." The silver-haired male replied flatly.

J-hope arched an eyebrow. "You know better than to set him off. He could've killed someone."

Rapmon crossed his arms. "Well then that's what happens when you disrespect the leader."

"Making a friend is disrespecting the leader? Standing up for an innocent civilian is disrespecting the leader?" Hoseok asked incredulously, his voice starting to rise. "I'm sorry Namjoon, but of all the crazy times I followed you, this is the craziest."

The rest of BTS exchanged wide-eyed glances. J-hope never raised his voice, unless he was shouting for joy. And he never used that tone before.

Miyeon sensed that something was wrong and bit her nails. Should she step in again? Last time she did, she almost got clobbered, and this time the risk was twice as high. But the friendship and bonds between the members of BTS were being torn apart right now. If someone didn't fix this soon, they might never be on good terms ever again. Heck, they were on the verge of beating each other!

"Are you questioning my decisions? You know very well my reason behind all this. You're the one who understands it most!" Rap Monster shouted back.

"Yeah, I understood at first but now it's just stupid. It isn't even her fault! You're just blaming her for what her dad did because you can't deal with it yourself!" J-hope shot back venomously. "You know that I'll support you one hundred percent but when it involves hurting people who did nothing wrong I can't allow it!"

As soon as he said that, the leader's eyes blazed with rage and he swung a fist at him, only to have it stopped in a split second by J-hope, and the sickening sound of knuckles cracking as Rapmon's hand hit his palm filled the room. Hoseok was just about to hit back when someone smacked the back of his head, startling him out of his angry state of mind.

Miyeon swallowed hard, realizing what she had just done. There was no turning back now.

"D-Don't fight with your friends," she stammered. "It's not worth it."

Her voice got quieter and quieter as J-hope turned to look at her, but she continued. "They're important to you, right? Th-Then you shouldn't hurt them."

No one said anything for a while. Everyone thought that she was going to get beaten to a pulp, even Miyeon herself, as she raised her arms to shield her body. J-hope moved towards her and Miyeon flinched back but he just walked past her and out the door. V started to follow him, but someone blocked his path and V skittered back at the sight of that person.

It was the principal.

 

Miyeon put her face in her hands. 

J-hope had managed to get back to his class without any hassle, but the principal had assumed that the rest of BTS was teaming up with Miyeon to make trouble and called them all down to her office, so now they were just sitting in the half-broken, squeaky chairs in a very awkward silence. 

Her father was going to kill her when he finds out that she got involved with the gang and got into trouble. She was seriously regretting doing anything and wished that she had just run when she got the chance. When will she ever learn to stop meddling with other people's business? Not very soon, apparently.

V sighed and looked at Miyeon sadly, sensing her distress. If only he could control his animal instinct to fight, then maybe he wouldn't have dragged her into this mess. Or maybe if he didn't walk her to class. Or maybe if he didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter