Chapter 9

UNLABELED

 

We’re on her bed, she’s on top, lips pressed against my neck, my hands feasting on her short blonde hair.  I can feel her weight on me but I don’t mind  ‘cause  she’s being a total distraction right now and I don’t give a damn. This closeness feels so good that it’s creeping her out but the idea of stopping it is harder than she thought. Her body won’t cooperate with her mind no matter how it says to stop.

But the person on top of her stopped moving. She groaned in disappointment.What the , did she just did that?! Control yourself Jung Soojung!

Geez, did Ambert realized everything that’s happening is a freakin’ mistake?

 She remained still waiting for the ‘ Krys, this is so stupid! You should go home now’ moment but it didn’t come. Instead she heard a light snore that made her finally open her eyes. Carefully, she moved herself from Amber and there she is eyes closed, mouth slightly open eyelids closed. What in the world?! Did she just pass out on her?   She almost burst out laughing realizing Amber did actually passed out.

 You’re so unbelievable Liu, she thought to herself mentally shaking her head.

Moving away from the bed, she looked as the wall clock strikes 1:30 am. They have an early interview shoot tomorrow for a morning show but it’s too late to go home alone now.  Jess would be furious, her mom and dad will ground her, and yes she’s still in that bracket if you’re curious. And this Llama’s nose would flair if she walks home at this time specially when she’s from her apartment.

She decided to stay for the night, their call time is around 9am, still a lot of time for a quick shower and changing.

Rummaging through Amber’s closet for sleeping clothes, she decided to settle for one of the latter’s shirt and a short-shorts she left long time ago in a sleepover here.

After changing into the clothes she found, she tucked herself beside Amber who’s now pretty much asleep. But realized she’s still wearing her plaid shirt from the hang out so she rose and slowly undressed her, leaving her with a wife-beater and inner shorts to sleep with.

Amber hates sleeping with unchanged clothes but as much as she wanted to change her fully, she’s in doubt if she’ll be able to do it without thinking over and over again on the scene they had just been in minutes ago. For the love of Llama, they made out! Friends aren’t supposed to that right?

Her main purpose was to clear things out with Amber but it ended up more complicated. She sighed for the nth time, then lied down beside the sleeping Goddess. Yea, she looks good especially when she’s asleep because her face is so serene.  She smiled recalling what did this stupid told her moments ago.

“YOU.ARE.SO.BEAUTIFUL.”  She said that with so much emotion looking directly into her soul. How could she describe her like she’s the most perfect creature in the world? When in fact she believes Amber looks better than her.

Pointed nose, Llama-like brown eyes which is highly expressive like when she’s really happy her eyes would scream it. Her full lips which curves beautifully in a smile. No wonder why people swoon over her, aside from she’s really friendly. But she would never say that to her, the last thing she wants is a bloated head servant.

Absentmindedly, she started tracing Amber’s face. “What would I do with you Llama, you’re confusing me in so many ways,” she uttered to herself.

They’ve been very close since trainee days, they bicker with a lot of things but that what make things fun for them.  Amber has become her best friend/brother/sister/servant for the past years. They spend a lot of time together since they’re the only ones who could speak English in the group. Sleepovers, hang-out, shopping, even cuddling! Now how on earth will they go back in there after tonight?

If Amber didn’t passed out God only knows what could’ve happened.

Tomorrow when Amber wakes up, how will she react on this? Will she remember everything? Did she mean what she said tonight? If she did, now what?! If Amber asks why did she kiss her, what would be her answer?

Why did she even kiss her in the first place? OH MY GOSH! KRYSTAL JUNG YOU ARE FREAKIN’ SCREWED!

Frustratingly, she pulled her long red hair. She has never thought of the consequences of what she’s done until now. There was no time for thinking when she heard what Amber said.

 Her body automatically reacted and the next thing she knew her lips was already on hers. And backing out was not included in the program of her brain.

Again, she let out a sigh. Feeling defeated over these confusing matters on hand.

I’d leave this dilemma for tomorrow to solve. She snuggled closer to her, absorbing the comfortable warmth emanating from the latter’s body.

Finally, she let sleep win over her.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Eyes closed, her arms around someone’s waist, that person’s arms on her neck and feasting on her hair at the same time. They’re kissing passionately, the sound of moving lips and their breathing echoing in the room. Her hands skillfully started to caress the person’s arms up and down, feeling her silky skin under her palms excites her more.

She heard a moan escaping from the latter’s mouth, damn it sounded so y. They’re literally dragging and tagging each other on the way to her room. Yes, she knows, this is her home, she knows every corner of it. But something tripped them off on the way to the bed, good thing they landed right into it. They landed with her on top, her face on the latter’s neck. She smells so nice that it gives her chills.

She raised her head to face the person she’s about to spend the night with opening her eyes on the process….. KRYSTAL?????!!!!!

“OH MY GOD! , aahhhhhh!” she groaned holding her temple. The sudden movement made her head hurt.

“Thank God it’s just a dream,” she said letting out a sigh of relief. She’s on her room, specifically on her bed, alone. This is one of the few moments she’s thankful her dream wasn’t close to reality. That holy-molly freakin stupid dream is not even close to being appropriate!

Her subconscious mind was seriously messed up by the alcohol. Of all the dreams she could have, why Krystal was included?  Worse making out with her?! Like are kidding me?

I think I need to visit a psychiatrist, she thought to herself.

Slowly, she got out off the bed, judging from the sunlight coming through the windows it must be around 7:30 in the morning. When she glanced to her wall clock, it’s 7:24.

Told ya, I’m good with guessing.

They have a 9am call time today, still as part of promoting Pink Tape. She could feel the throbbing on her head getting worse as she take every step.

Curse that alcohol from last night. But it’s too late to complain, she’s here barely awake with an aching head and a performance to do an hour and a half from now. Great just great! Add the fact that she has to talk to Krystal, as promised last night to her friends and to herself.  That she would fix things between them.

As she went out from the room, the smell of bacon and eggs met her.

“Probably from the next unit,” she thought. Such a lucky neighbor to have a lovely breakfast.

She kept walking to the direction of her fridge, eyes on the floor while rubbing her temple silently hoping that packed orange juice’s still in there.

Opening the fridge a smile formed on her lips seeing the white and orange packaging on one the corner pocket. She immediately tore the lid and drank it. Feeling the headache slowly subsiding on every gulp.

“Finally you’re awake,” she heard a familiar voice said which made her drop the orange juice.

Oh God, it can’t be her! Please let it not be her. She remained still her back facing the person, praying this was all part of her hangover.

“Hey Stupid!?” she heard her call again. Slowly she turned to face the voice she badly wish won’t be there.

But luck is not on her side today. Because there she is, across the kitchen one brow raised, a hand on her waist a questioning look on her face, wearing an oversized shirt she’s pretty sure she owns. It’s too big for her that the short she’s wearing does not show off. That’s if she’s wearing one. She swallowed on that thought. Stupid Llama stop her out will you!!!!!

The latter’s hair still messy from sleeping, but looking Oh so divine especially on her clothes. How is that even possible?

A snap of fingers in front of her face woke her up from her trance.

“Could you stop day dreaming for a sec? Or you’re hangover is just getting the best of you?!” she said on a pissed tone. She didn’t even notice that she went close to where she’s standing.

“K..Krys?” she nervously said, mentally cursing herself for stuttering.

“Nope,” she said rolling her eyes on her.

“ah,ammm. What are you doing here?,” please tell me you just arrived. I’m begging you Soojung!

“Stupid. You really can’t remember?”

“?????”

“Tss. What a drunk Llama. Yah! I was here since last night!”

“Really?” Damn it, why can’t you lie!

“Ahuh. Does your head hurt?” Krystal asked in a worried tone this time.

“Yeah, a bit… I guess?”

“Aish, it’s your fault you’re good as dead last night if you only saw yourself,” Krystal’s shaking her head on hear. Her arms crossed on her chest. “Come, I’m supposed to go home when I woke up but I was too hungry so I decided to cook since it’s still early.” She grabbed her hand, which took her by surprise and made her sit on the table.

Bacon strips and eggs with bread are served in the table. watered on the sight.

“Wow.” Why you have to be so sweet Soojungie?

“Eat up.” Krystal urged her. She willingly abides forgetting about the questions in the back of her head.

They silently ate, with her casually stealing glances on Krystal. 

What happened last night Krys? She badly want to ask but she’s not sure how to.

It can wait Llama. Her inner thoughts said.

 

 

 

A/N: Yo! NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'VE EXPECTED.HAHA (no smexy time,Amber passed out not my fault though.Lol)  I'm sorry if this is lame, but hope you're still following the flow of the story. i'm trying to detail things up so we won't get lost as the story progresses :) It's too hard to write a 'happy' chap after reading a sad story. like i'm seriously being a bipolar right now. haha I promise to give you a much better update next time, i just need to warm my neurons up ;)