The Aftermath 2.0

UNLABELED

 

It has been two days that we’ve been in this cold war. Not my fault though!

It’s not that no one noticed and that she didn’t make an effort to reconcile with her.

In fact, Amber tried to talk to her when morning came after that night. But she’s still so pissed at her that she just practically ignored it. Who wouldn’t be? Like she went ballistic on her at the club 2 days ago, without Krystal understanding why.

Of course she understands the ‘protective’ side of Amber, but the hell did she had to raise her voice on her without hearing my side?

Worse, she made it sound like Krystal is the most naïve girl on earth talking to some stranger. Dang it, she’s not 15 anymore. She’s 20 years old with a mentality of a 23 years old woman. For pit’s sake! Not that the age makes a lot of sense but still!

Vic, Luna and Sulli noticed the cold air between them be since it's not new anymore that once in a while they have this moments were they distance theirselves from each other.

Not until yesterday that they were asked to go home first because the three has different commitment to attend to after the radio guesting.

“I’m gonna take a cab instead,” she announced.

“No need to, I’m gonna call one of my friends to bring me home,” Amber quickly cutting me.

“What’s wrong with you two huh?” Vic-unnie eyed the both of us. I just crossed my arms and shook my head. “Nothing unnie.”

“We’re just tired Unnie, no worries,” she smiled the biggest smile of hers but it didn’t reached those hazel eyes, but the latter seemed not convinced.

“We got tomorrow to rest, after that we’re back to a busy week. If I still see you two on this state on Wednesday, I swear I’ll make Amber wear a skirt and you Soojungie will have to eat vegetables the whole entire week at our schedules for your meal. And don’t take it as a joke, cause you know that I’ll find ways to do that.” She warned us then proceeded to the van outside that is assigned to the 3 of them for the afternoon.

The two of us left standing there unable to respond even a nod.

Talking to this Llama is at the bottom of my list right now so I went out of the building and head inside the car that will bring us home.

Later she heard the door opened and closed. She has her shades and earphones on to send a ‘I’m-not-gonna-talk-to-you’ message to Amber.

They rode the way home in silence; their breathing is the only thing that can be heard. But she didn’t mind.

Its better this way than have this Llama raising her voice on her. Not a chance.

They are on the back seat with a good distance of 2 persons away.

When finally they stopped in front of her house, she felt the rush of relief. Immediately she gathered her things and opened the car door. But was stopped on her tracks when she felt a hand on her wrist.

“Krys. When you’re ready to talk…please let's talk okay? I know you’re still mad at me, and I know it’s my fault. I feel really bad about it.”

I looked at her hand on my wrist then back those hazel brown eyes but said nothing. Her touch is distracting me, it has been two days that we didn’t talk, except indirectly nor got near each other except when they're performing Rum Pum Pum live.

Yes, it felt that long that her touch now startles her in a weird unexplainable way.

Her eyes are basically pleading me to talk to her but I don’t know what to say. My thoughts went out of the window with her hand on mine.

What the heck is happening?

So instead of answering I ended up pulling my wrist out of her hand and went out of the car. I heard her sighing on the way out but ignored it.

“Great, just great Krystal! That would definitely help the two of you from resolving this.” I thought to myself.

I have to straighten out my thoughts and this odd feelings. Then  start to think on how to fix this because I don’t want spend the entire week eating nothing but vegetables on our schedule.

 

>>>>>>> 

 

“Amber do you want me to bring you home or you’re gonna follow Soojung?” I heard oppa said on the driver seat looking at me from the rearview mirror. His one of our regular drivers and knows us for so long now. He heard everything, and is now aware that we are kind of on the bad side at the moment.

“No oppa, just take me home. I want to take a sleep instead. I don’t want to be murdered inside that house,” I said forcing a smile though my chest felt tight after that encounter with Soojung.

This is the first time that we had a misunderstanding that took days to resolve. And it’s clearly my fault.  Stupid servant with a big mouth. Ugh! If this was a real kingdom with Krystal being the real Princess, she'll bet that she would be hanged for what she did to the majesty.

 

Oppa shook his head on me then drove to my apartment just like I requested.

 

 

*Hi there guys. Sorry if they're still in this misunderstanding, Baby Jung is just still pissed so here it is.hehe I know this update is short it's because I can't get my ideas straight. it's all scattered in every corner of my mind. (i sound like a dork.ugh) Nonetheless hope I did justice on this, and sounded realistic :) enjoooy!