Under Your Spell

UNLABELED

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/jerielleblink/yow.jpg

 

2013 Rum Pum Pum Pum Promotions

 

“I’ll leave you girls here, and be back after 2 hours.” Their manager oppa said to them. They all nodded in response already feeling giddy this is gonna be their first time to go night out together.

They’re outside a bar to celebrate the first week of their Pink Tape Album which surprisingly went very well. It surpassed all of their expectations. So as a reward manager oppa got them to this bar. Not that they want to get wild like other girls their age, it's just a change of scenery for them.

“Don’t worry oppa we’ll behave and I’ll watch over these kids for you.” Vic-unnie reassured him. Then they all went out to the direction of the Vip entrance so people won’t notice them.

 

Loud music, laser lights, a bouncing crowd , drinks and food. That sums up this whole evening for them. Except that the crowd she mentioned is below them since they’re in one of the room vip room.

Dancing with a drink in one hand while laughing and head banging at the same time, that’s how you perfectly describe f(x) at this moment. With Drop it Low remix playing in the background they’re dancing like mad teenagers. They are showing off all the dance move they could muster, feeling fools but not caring at all. Gliding at each other mimicking the party people below them.

The red head girl shaking her hips in a very y way, which is too much to handle for the short-haired blonde who’s the one dancing with her. It’s making her sweat in three folds than the other members. As much as she wants to refrain herself from watching, the red head’s hands are on her neck oblivious of what’s going on in the short hair’s mind. She never thought this girl has this side of her.

Breathing has become a hard task for her the moment they danced together. This girl has her wrapped up on a daze. She felt the girl’s right hand lifted from her shoulder and ran it through her red long hair while looking at her. Absentmindedly, she bit her lower lip at the sight.

Geez, this is making me crazy. She’s practically begging the heavens to stop this now or else she might end up doing the thing she has been restraining herself from doing these past weeks.

As soon as the music changed, she immediately distanced herself from the red head which earned her a questioning look from the latter. She just shook it off then go to where Vic-unnie’s side.

“Unnie can I go down?”she screamed on her ears, pushing her luck on the older girl who’s now alcohol intoxicated but still on her right state of mind. She badly needs to distance herself from Krystal or all hell break lose and she’ll get her pinned down on the wall and only her knows what she’ll do to her.

The latter contemplated for a moment thinking if it would be on their best interest to allow the younger one.

“Hmm, 30 mins Amber.” She answered afterwards. Giving Amber a stern look sending her a clear message to stay out of trouble.

“Promise. I’ll be back before you know it.” She assured her then went out of the room as fast as she can with a bottle of beer light on her hand.

She finished up the drink before joining the crowd in the dance floor. She wore her snapback cap to avoid being recognized by the strangers around her. But at this moment with all the drinks and lights, she doubt she’ll get recognize even without this cap.

Tom Ford by Jay Z started playing and people went wilder than ever. And soon enough she was dancing with the crowd. A minute unto it, someone pulled her closer to dance. When she looked at the owner of the hand it was a petite foreigner girl about her height, already doing the twerk move on her.

‘Is that all you’ve got?’ she whispered to her ear obviously flirting. She smiled, ‘Try me’, she flirted back, then moved closer to the girl while moving to the beat.

She badly needs distraction now and this is what this girl is doing. They’re impossibly close to the point she could hear the girls heartbeat.

She’s not the type who does this out of fun, but she needs to let out the steam inside her. And flirting is the solution right now. The girl’s hands now on her neck, face an inch away from hers, while dancing to Bottoms Up. She got that y smirk on her lips, but it does not affect her in the way Krystal does it. Gosh, why do her thoughts go to those y hips. Her eyes looking at her intently while running her hand to her hair. “,” she said out of frustration, that steam starting to build up again just thinking about her.

“Your place or my place?” the girl in front of her said which caught her off-guard since she was not referring to her.

“What?” she pretended not to hear.

“Let’s go somewhere else. A party of our own maybe?” she stated bluntly.

Before she could answer the song changed again and someone hit them causing the two to break the moment they’re having. A hand gripped her from out of nowhere pulling her to the other side of the dance floor shoving people on their way.

When finally they come to a halt, the person who’s dragging Amber turned to look at her with those freezing eyes.

What the hell is she doing here? She's supposed to be upstairs with the other members! For the love of God, I'm so trying my very best to avoid commiting a mistake here why it has to be this hard?

It made her swallow a non-existent lump on . Why do you have to be so effin' gorgeous even if you look like you’re about to kill me.

Oh my gosh that didn’t sound appropriate!

They were in a staring contest for a minute or two before the smoking, no scratch, icy princess started to dance in front of her. She just froze there seeing her dance to Finally found you by Enrique Iglesias.

The music was not even an ounce y but she swears to all the Gods in Olympus that Krystal is smoking right now. gone dry just by looking at her.

I’m so in trouble right now. Vic-unnieeeee!!!! She badly wanted to scream the last part but how on earth she’ll be able to do that if she’s stuck where she’s standing.

Her eyes grew wider when Krystal’s face was too close for her heart’s comfort all of a sudden.

‘Are you just gonna stand there or you’ll dance with me?’ she whispered on her ear making all the hairs on the back of her neck rise.

She let out a sigh before succumbing to the spell the Princess just casted over her. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I came across this vid while browsing for fx videos, and yeah Krystal got that perfect blend of swag and iness in her moves :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe1CpNETevs

 

>>>>>>

 

Hello there! I'm not a fan of M-rated scenes but i just have to write this one cause my storyline requires it. Sorry if it's lame or what. Anyway, i decided to start this story during their RPPP era since I've noticed a lot of their photos together on this time speaks a lot. Like those eye contacts, if you know what i mean. :D Comment up, i like reading feedback and suggestions!