The Aftermath

UNLABELED

 

“. ..Now get out of my way cause I’m going back to my sane members!” was the last thing she heard from her before she felt her hands pushed her.

“Damn it!” she groaned. What the heck did just happened?

Oh, you’ve forgotten Llama? You just had a fight with Soojung and you’ve acted really stupid. Like grade A stupid. Worse you started it! THAT HAPPENED IDIOT! Said the voice inside her head.

She face palmed herself. She didn’t mean to raise a voice on her but she got furious after seeing her with a stranger. She still can feel that tingling sensation inside her wanting to break loose. Yes, she’s that pissed. No, she’s that angry and so on so fourth.

Is it wrong to worry about her? No! They are in a bar, and talking to a stranger is a big no no, especially if you are as pretty as Krystal Jung. Yes!

Those damn guys can’t be trusted with a royalty like her Princess. Yes!

She is the Krystal Jung member of f(x) who just happened to launch their new album and is very popular. And hanging out with some guy in a bar, whom can recognize her would start a great gossip. Yes!

Does raising a voice at her without asking her properly right? No. Is it a necessity to piss the Princess over the matter? No.

Then why did you freakin’ talk to her that way? I was really worried! It was her first time to go clubbing and she did talk to a guy who is obviously trying to flirt with her. And it was my duty to protect her because I’m older!

Yeah, that’s right her overprotective side took over the moment she saw that ugly guy gawking over her Soojung, even touching her. ‘I swear I almost threw a chair over him,’ she said to herself.

Wait, wait, wait, something’s not right on that last reasoning. Her? Her Soojung? Urgh! No she’s not yours!

“Oh my God what the heck is wrong with me…” she said loudly good thing people around won’t be able to hear. She hit her head on the bar counter, running out of reasons to justify her actions.

“Uhm, are you alright buddy?” a voice from the other side interrupted her sulking state. When she raised her head it was the bartender.

“Not even close to that.” She said flatly.

“Oh. Better drink it up. Here try this one, it’s one of my new mixes.” He then hand her a shot glass with a purple drink on it.

“Hmm, thanks. Guess I really have to. Is this strong?”

“Not much. But still depends on your tolerance.”

“Ok.” She finished it in one shot. Her face crunching a bit to the bitter-sweet taste. Seconds later it made hot.

“Not bad right?” the bartender asked her with an amused look.

“yeah, that’s actually good. I’ll have one again please. What it's called?”

“Sure. I call it 'Bad Day' ”

She found the name ridiculous but very fitting.

He handed her one glass again. That was repeated for over 10 times until she can’t feel herself biting her inner cheek. Indicating she’s getting tipsy, that’s her way of knowing if she had enough. “Thanks man, I think I had enough.” After placing an amount she think is enough to pay for it, she decided to get back to the vip room they rented. Seriously, money and tipsy Amber is not a good combination.

Good thing she’s alcohol intoxicated because she doesn’t have a clue on how to face Krystal after that incident.

Inside, Vic-unnie is on her phone. From the looks of it, she’s probably talking to their manager or one of the producers since she got a serious look on. Luna is on the one-seater couch taking some selca with Sulli who’s bending from behind.

“Yah! Stop trying to be overly cute Sull, it looks ridiculous.” Luna exclaimed after checking their photo. “Unnie, I’m not doing it on purpose it comes out naturally.”Sulli countered and they ended on fits of laughs.

She shook her head on the scene, they obviously took good amount of alcohol  themselves.

 “thug!” A sound of a bottle hitting a wood caught her attention. As she averted her gaze, there she is on the big sofa sitting comfortably with her arms crossed, lips pursed in a thin line looking at her directly. If looks could kill, she’s probably like the fruits in Fruit Ninja turned into bits. That’s how bad it is right now. Double-dead Llama in fact.

She looked back at pissed Jung’s eyes, all she could see is coldness. Summer has just begun but the room suddenly felt too cold for her. They were in a staring contest for a while until Krystal rolled her eyes and looked away.

She let out a sigh of relief before gathering all the courage she has to sit with her on the sofa.

You can’t judge her fright in this moment if you’ve never seen Baby Jung on her bad day. Not because she turns into a hitting monster and just violently throw slaps or screams till your eardrums blow off. Instead, she turns into this cold persona of hers and make you feel the most unworthy person to even throw a glance at. Or just look at you in the way you would like to hide somewhere she can’t see you.

Trust me, you wouldn’t like neither of both. Yes, this beautiful creature in front of her is capable of doing that.

Again, she smacked herself mentally on that thought. Where did that adjective came from? Like seriously, she’s in a life and death situation and she had the time to describe her that way? What duh?!

She shook her head then walked towards the couch and drop herself in a sloppy way accidentally. The alcohol has gotten unto her. “Sh*t.” she said silently knowing it only added to the ‘Why Amber Liu must die’ list of Krystal. She did not dare look at her side where Krystal is sitting. Another set of deadly glare might kill her on the spot.

I’m in the middle of plotting out my plan on ‘How To Woo Krystal 101’ when Vic-unnie’s voice echoed on the room. “Kids, party’s done. Manager oppa is outside waiting for us,” she said on her usual leader voice.

“Noooo. 30 minutes more Umma? Please?” Sulli whined.

“Unnie, please? Pretty please?” Luna seconded. Hanging on Vic-unnie’s arm.

Vic just rolled her eyes on the two.

“Say yes, say yeeeees???” Sulli was using aegyo now.

These two got it bad with alcohol, that’s for sure. If this was a normal day they would end up getting pinched in the ears by Vic. And like a wish granting genie, Vic-unnie grabbed Luna and Sulli’s ears.

“Aish you kids are a pain in my head. Let’s go home now!”she said dragging the younger ones out of the room. “Amber, Soojung-a let’s goo!” she turned to us before completely leaving.

The person beside me rose quietly and followed them without even throwing a glance at me.

See what I’m talking about? That’s just the beginning, worse is about to come my way.

I sighed and got up following them outside. This night has gone awfully wrong.