This Night Gone Wrong

UNLABELED

Yellow Claw- DJ turn It Up

 

“Man, loosen up you’re so stiff,” she said through the loud music. They have been dancing for a while now but this stupid Llama in front of her is like shaking rag doll .  And she often catches her stealing glances at her. Something's not right about this girl.

Amber gave out a confused look, indicating she didn’t hear her.

So she went closer, directly saying it to her ear, “I said loosen up, we’re supposed to be having fun right?!

A nervous smile formed on the Llama's face, she saw her swallowed then suddenly danced at her usual dorky cool way. Transforming into a complete opposite person. There goes the Llama I know and yes, she's that weird.

Satisfied that her companion has loosened up she continued to move to the music. After all, this is their night out to enjoy.

As if on cue the music changed into Teach me How to Jerk remix.

Amber started that jerking move that has gotten to be popular nowadays. And she’s way good at it that I was left watching her do her thing. Others started to follow her and soon a flock of people were hovering around her.

Seeing her move her hips following the motion of her hand over her head, just like teach me how to dougie but a li’l bit different in some ways, was really cool, I have to admit that and that she’s really good at dancing.

Then somehow I noticed her waving at me, motioning for me to come over to join her.

“I thought we’re here to dance, what were you doing out there?” she asked while trying to catch her breathe but still dancing.

“Fangirling over you?” she replied playfully but Amber just crunched her brows not getting what she said.

“I said, you look too cool so I decided to just watch you do your thing.” She repeated, this time with a louder voice.

“Haha. Funny Krys.” She rolled her eyes on me. “Yo I’m serious.”I said mimicking her tone then hit her lightly on the arm.

“Fine fine fine. Let’s just dance more, any minute Vic-unnie will start looking for us specially for you sneaky princess.”

“OK mom.” I rolled my eyes the way she did on me not long ago. She just chuckled then danced to the music which seems to be getting louder and louder. I reciprocated her every moves with mine giving our all to stay true to the deal that we should enjoy tonight.

2 more songs and we decided to rest on the bar area. I could barely feel my legs standing up.

“Here take a seat,” she motioned for me to sit down in one of the stalls I quickly did as I felt my legs shaking. She remained standing still catching her breathe. I ordered for a soda then gulped it thirstily. I’ve never felt this worn out from dancing, except our pre debut days of course.

I was about to raise the can to drink again when I heard a voice beside me.

“Hi, are you alone?” when I turned to see who it was, a guy around 20’s is beside me, a friendly smile plastered on his face. I remained looking at him, since talking to a stranger was never my thing and the fact that he is invading my personal space made me a bit pissed.

I turned to Amber’s direction to ask for help but to my surprise she was not there.

Damn it Llama, where did you go? Like, you really went MIA now?

“Can I buy you a drink miss?” I heard him talk again so I was forced to look back. “ Anyway, I’m Joorin, don’t worry I’m a good guy. I’m with my friends actually would you like to join us?” he continued in his strong Korean accent. He’s pretty insistent and it is starting to piss me more.

“I’m fine here and I’m with someone,” I said to him in my very cold tone hoping this would shoo him away. He looked startled for a moment but shrug it off fast, so fast that I thought my skills have depreciated. He then smiled wider, which weirded me more.

“You don’t have to lie, come with us and I promise you’ll have fun,” placing a hand on her arm. It sent her her blood to boiling point. “DON’T.TOUCH.ME.” she said sternly emphasizing each word as a warning. But he just can’t seem to get it and even tried to place his hand further into her arm. She was going to slap the guy in the face when from out of nowhere, “I really don’t like seeing a random guy’s hand on my girlfriend’s you know?” that familiar voice on her left.

When she turned, Amber was standing close beside her giving the funny looking guy a death glare, which is for the record a very rare sight to see on Amber. She said that in Korean and even mustered a cold voice to match it. It’s very convincing that she herself got a bit scared.

Wait, she said girlfriend! Why did that sounded nice on her ears? Gosh, Krystal you are in between a creepy guy and a mad Amber and yet all you could think is how Amber referred you as her ‘girlfriend’? I mentally smacked my head,my own thoughts are creeping me out.

Then I forced myself to look back at the guy on my right. The guy instantly withdrew his hand from me and walk away from us without a word. Yeah, that serves him right. Who is he to think he could touch a Princess like me?

“What the hell was that Krys?!” a pissed off voice cut me out of me insulting that guy. When I turned to face Amber again she still got that mad look. “What?” I pretended to not hear it since she’s acting weird again.

“What are you doing talking to some stranger huh?” she said in a pissed tone.

“What are you talking about? And what’s with that tone huh?!” I answered getting pissed. “

Don't throw me with another set of questions Krys you’re getting me pissed. I just went to the comfort room and when I came back I found you having a chit chat with a stranger? What duh? You know it’s not safe and for the nth time you know what we do!” she said now raising her angry voice.

Déjà vu, I felt my blood boiled up like what I felt minutes ago.

“What the hell are you so angry about huh?! Oh, really, you went to the comfort room? How come I haven’t got a notice that you would?” i said sarcasm all over my voice.

“I just went to pee. You know we drank a lot of fluids. And don’t divert the topic. What was that little chit chat you were having with that guy huh? For Christ sake Krys, you just put yourself in a not very safe situation you know?!”

“For the record Amber I AM NOT HAVING A CHIT CHAT with that guy, he approached me I said I’m fine but he’s very persistent. When I turned to asked for my SERVANT’S help, I found no one on my freakin side. Cause as what you’ve said you went for a pee stupid! And I am not a child for you to tell me that it’s not safe talking to strangers because guess what I know! The moment he talked to me I felt like punching him. If that’s what you wanna hear. Now get out of my way cause I’m going to my sane members.” She said in one breathing, then shove Amber away to go back inside their VIP room upstairs.

Leaving the blond hair speechless.