Blame It on the Alcohol

UNLABELED

 

 

“,” she mumbled fiddling on the keys to her apartment.

 

She thought she’s not that drunk but heck guess she’s wrong. She barely reached her apartment in one piece.

Good thing the streets were empty or else she might have caused an accident driving slower than the minimum speed.

So much for being a responsible driver.tsk

She was practically dragging herself to her unit, holding into everything she can hold into to prevent face planking on the floor.

C’mon drunken Llama you can do this! She urged herself to take bigger steps but failed miserably. “ it,” she cursed after almost tripping. Evry step makes her more dizzy.

When she was about 10 feet away from her door, she saw a figure leaning against it. Her sight is in a total blur but she’s definitely sure it’s a girl. She saw the figure turn to her direction when she was close.

And man, she must be damn drunk that she’s having hallucinations. The alcohol is pretty much messing up her head.

‘Cause right in front of her is Krystal, wearing a hoodie and a white polo blouse underneath paired with acid wash jeans and converse sneakers. Exactly her favorite Krystal-look.

They both looked at each other not uttering a single word. The red hair got a blank face.

This hallucination looks pretty real. With that face on, a perfect clone of Krystal’s and that blank expression she pulls off when she’s not pleased. But again this thing was produced by her millions of neurons which for the record know Krystal very well so it shouldn’t be a surprise.

 

She sighed then averted her gaze to open the door. Slowly made her way inside, still struggling with her footing. She swears to not drink again like this for a long time.

 

When she turned to take her shoes off since she was still wearing it halfway to the living room, she was surprised to see the ‘hallucination’ still there.

She rubbed her eyes, then blinked several times but it’s still there. This is getting creepy, but she’s too tired to care.

“You’re pretty drank,” the ‘hallucination’ said, startling her.

Now this gets weird, like really really weird. This freakin’ thing is talking to her?

“What did I say about driving and drinking huh?,” the hallucination now scolding her.

I’m so gonna kill Jia and Min for making me drink those God only knows what. It’s giving her a heck of hallucination like she’s a schizophrenic person.

She sighed then decided to play along her messed up imagination.

“Amber, don’t you dare drink and drive because if you get into accident I will strangle you to death!” she said mimicking Krystal’s voice. That’s when she got her license here in Korea.

 

“And you’ve done it you thick skull Llama. Look at yourself you can’t even stand properly,” she said sternly.

Wow, that sounded like Krystal!

“Didn’t mean to, I wasn’t planning on drowning myself with alcohol but it went out of control,” she explained mentally wanting to kick herself for feeling guilty with this hallucination in front of her. For pit's sake she's just an imagination!

“Whatever,” she said coldly. That made the air cold, she almost thought this is not a hallucination.

But that would be absurd, it's too late for a krystal-visit.

 

“I’m sorry,” she apologized though it's just a fantasy, it's necessary if ever she'll talk to her.

 

“I came here to talk about what happened but I guess this is not the right time,”

 

Whoah! Did she hear it right? This thing even knows their ‘problem’ at the moment?

This has got to be the best hallucination, as stupid as it may sound she’ll just ride on this weirdness. Use this moment to practice how she’d talk to Krystal tomorrow. That’s of course, IF she’s lucky enough to remember anything.

“Then let’s talk.”

“You’re not sober enough Stupid.”

“Please Krys, this has been killing me. I know I’m kinda drank but I can manage,” she pleaded because this might really happen in real life.

 

“Fine.” The latter responded then came the silence.

Awkward atmosphere suddenly enveloping the whole room.

After some time she decided to do the first move.

“Krys,” “Am,” but they both said at the same time.

“Go first,” and again.

“No, you.” For the third time.

She saw the figure sighed, “No Am, you go first,” she ordered motioning her hand to do so.

Great, even in my hallucination she got that Princess-like power over me that can practically ask me to do anything.

“ok,” she said then exhaled. “I want to say I’m really sorry Krys. I didn’t mean to act that way on you. I was just… I just got worried seeing you with a stranger. It made me want to pull out my black belter side,” she chuckled at the thought of her doing so. But it’s true, that’s what she felt.

Krystal/hallucination remained silent and intently looking at her, waiting for her to say more.

“I don’t know what had gotten me when I started talking to you in a bad way. When I should’ve checked if you’re ok. That stupid feeling just clouded all my rational side on an instant. I, i…. I sti-- still honestly don’t understand it. I’m really sorry.” She continued, feeling embarrassed already. If she was sober, she doubts if she could even say this things. Alcohol is making her nuts but the heck it is, she’s gonna vent everything out tonight.

Anyway, it’s just a Krystal hallucination so there’s no harm in it.

  

>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

This stupid thick-skull, again very stupid Llama is so drank. Can’t even stand properly, nor create an eye contact without looking at me like I’m a product of her alcohol intoxicated mind. She shook her head, 2 nights ago they had alcohol and now here she is almost knocking herself out by drinking again. Is she planning to kill herself on liver cancer?!

I’m so gonna scold you tomorrow Llama. So bad you wouldn’t want to drink again!

“I came here to talk about what happened but I guess this is not the right time,” she said. She’s not that of an idiot to talk with a drank person.

“Then let’s talk.”

“You’re not sober enough Stupid.”

“Please Krys, this has been killing me. I know I’m kinda drank but I can manage,” the latter pleaded.

She crossed her arms to her chest, eyeing Amber. She looks determined to talk it out.

“Fine,” finally she agreed. So much for being an idiot.

There was an awkward silence between them. Amber’s head hung low.

But after a moment or two, she decided to speak.

 

“Krys,” “Am,” but they both said at the same time.

“Go first,” and again.

“No, you.” For the third time. ‘Ugh’ mentally groaned. She’s this urge to throw one of her converse shoes to Amber.

 

“No Am, you go first,” she ordered motioning her hand to do so.

She saw her cringe a bit on her tone.

“ok,” she said then exhaled. “I want to say I’m really sorry Krys. I didn’t mean to act that way on you. I was just… I just got worried seeing you with a stranger. It made me want to pull out my black belter side,” producing a chuckle after.

Now she finds herself funny. She’s really weird.

 

But the thought of Amber doing some taekwondo almost made her laugh. Wtf, black belter side? She has never saw that, though she’s aware Amber knows Taekwondo.

 

“I don’t know what had gotten me when I started talking to you in a bad way. When I should’ve checked if you’re ok. That stupid feeling just clouded all my rational side on an instant. I, i…. I sti-- still honestly don’t understand it. I’m really sorry.”

“What do you mean with stupid feeling?”

I saw her closed her eyes as if refreshing everything happened that night.

“When I saw him invading your personal space, worse touching you which is a total disrespect to your highness...” she paused assessing her next words. “I badly, badly want to beat the crap out of him.”

“Why?” she dared to ask. Amber’s words are confusing her badly. Where is she going with this?

“I just don’t like it. I didn’t like the idea of some random commoner touching you Princess nor breathe the air you are breathing. Sorry if that sounded pathetic but that’s exactly what I felt,” her head hanging low facing her Nike sneakers while ranting her inner thoughts to Krystal.

She really is drank because the sober Amber wouldn’t even say that straight up. But she likes this level of honesty, it makes her heart flutter and swell up in a good way.

 

“it’s ok, I felt violated too I almost slapped him before you stepped in.”

“It’s your fault though.” She said in a serious tone.

Oh, no not again. Is she seriously putting the blame on me again?

“Take it ba….” she was cut out by the latter before she could finish. “You’re way too beautiful to be true sometimes. No, you’re exquisite. That’s why people come rushing to check if you really does exist.”

What did she just say?! My heart started to beat wildly like it’s gonna break out my chest.

 

“Yes you are Soojungie. Too beautiful that I can’t stop myself from looking,” she said finally raising her gaze to meet Krystal’s shocked one.

THAT literally made her jaw dropped to the floor.

“What did you say Amber?” she slowly walked towards Amber’s direction holding the eye contact.

“I said you’re so beautiful, so beautiful that sometimes I wanna hide you from all those prying eyes because you’re like a Goddess chosen people can only look at. And I wanna be the only one to see it, to be mesmerized by it, and to touch it.” She stated selfishly.

"What did you say?"

"You're beautiful."

I stopped right in front of her, staring straight into those brown eyes. "Say it again please?" again I urged her to repeat it.

I heard it the first time but it sounds so good coming from those lips.

She groaned in disapproval getting annoyed. But I stayed quietly staring on her eyes, waiting for those magic words.

"YOU.ARE.SO.BEAUTIFUL.KRYSTAL," she uttered in a very low voice almost inaudible but managed to reach my hearing.

That's it, I lost all my control and closed the gap between us. Throwing my inhibitions at the window, pushing my doubts on the back of my mind.

All I care for now is that I want to kiss her. Right here, right now!

We both froze at the contact. Well more like I felt myself froze to the core.

She felt Amber taking a breath in moving her lips against hers on the process making all the hairs at the back of her neck rise.

She shyly moved hers, as if tasting a food for the first time. Her hands instantly placed on both her cheeks encouraging the blond-hair to respond. Which she gladly abides after a second. 

Holy Cow, they’re kissing!

“Krys..” she said between their kisses.

“Ssssshhh.” I replied because I don’t want this moment to stop. I think I lost all the will to stop this since all of me is enjoying these thousands of sensations am feeling right now.

Maybe it’s the wine I drank with Jess after the dinner, or maybe not!

My hands that were on her face now locked behind the back of her head. Her left hand on my waist and the right on my face guiding our every move.

The gentle kiss turned into a heated one, soon they were making out. Maybe alcohol is working itself on them now because all their inhibitions were out on the windows.

They should probably start singing Blame it on the Alcohol now, cause it suits the situation they’re in. With Amber obviously drank and her having a bit on her system.

Amber’s hands now caressing her arms up and down making her shiver. Her hands now at Amber’s hair, slightly pushing it to deepen the kiss. They parted for a second to take a breather but quickly went back into kissing.

Why does this feel wrong but so good at the same time?

She didn’t know how the heck they got into Amber’s room. Half pushing and tugging each other on the way.

Is it gonna happen? , is she even ready for this?

But the sensation Amber’s giving her makes all the reasoning a total blur on her mind. All she could think is how amazing her lips are on her. Something tripped both of them and they ended up falling on latters bed. 

 

 

Hi guys, with a peace sign.hehe sorry for the cliff hanger but, that's just how it works. peace again :D It took me days to update the whole freakin chapter coz it's too much to write. Like i needed to have great concentration and tons of music trippin to be able to get in their shoes. you know the misunderstading, the confusion, denials, their tiring schedule and the alcohol mixed up inside them. You can just imagine how insane it is how they felt at the moment. So i hope i did justice. I don't know what i'm gonna do if i didn't,hehe. Thank you for the votes and comments. keep it coming i love hearing your thoughts :)

p/s: those kryber BOB photos is just HJDFNKLNFKLMFLKRKVNRKVO! It made me smile like an idiot. I forgot for a sec that i'm straight.haha I know you know what it feels like. ;)