Eight

Coming Down From The Top

You sighed. You put your face in between your knee. Still don’t understand with Chanyeol intention. But, something suddenly across your mind. You think that you are an abandoned cat that picked up by Chanyeol now. Just like Sui.

“Hey, Chanyeol. You’re smart right? Please help me think.  Whether my mom and dad really hadn’t want me anymore? I am now really confused.” Chanyeol let Sui let off from his hand. Then Chanyeol put his hand in your head and make your head leaned in his shoulder now. You close your eyes and smell Chanyeol’s scent as you finished your words “I’ve run out of my mind”. You let make your self comfortable in Chanyeol’s embrace for a while. Because you know, you only have him now.

 

***

 

“Young master, you’re home”

Now you are in Chanyeol’s mansion. You entered his house. You welocomed by his maid and your eyes looking arround. Chanyeol’s house is really big and beautiful. You wondered if you really can stay in here.

“From now, the ugly behind me will sleep in Yoora noona’s room”

“Yes, young master”

You don’t like how Chanyeol call you ugly but you can’t do anything about it.

“My parents are going abroad now. There are only maid here. So you don’t need to hesitate”

As you hear Chanyeol, you don’t hold back again. You see a television in living room then you grab the remote control, let your body meet the sofa then turn on the TV

“Okay! Wow! I haven’t seen TV for a long time!”

“Hey, you!”

Chanyeol shout at you because you being sassy in his house. But you don’t care. You keep watching the TV and laughing hard. You watching a drama and you can’t stand the story because it’s too absurd. A dime novel stories. You heard Chanyeol’s sigh. But you still don’t care.

“Please prepare the dinner” You heard Chanyeol’s ask the maid and still laughing because of the drama.

“It had been 100 years the stories is still like this??! Hahahahaahaha”

“You too. Already 300 years but your words still brash from the first”

“Hey! What do you say before?!” You confused what Chanyeol said before because you barely hear him.

“Nothing. Get up. I’ll show you your room”

“Ah, you’re boring! Why you didn’t finish your talk!”

Your arm grabbed by Chanyeol. He force you to get up from your seat.

“So noisy. Take a shower and change your clothes! Don’t wear wet clothes too long. I don’t want to be responsible if you catch a cold”

“Yeah, what can I do? We fight in bathroom. She spirt me with water” You let off your hand from Chanyeol, get your luggage. You follow Chanyeol’s direction. You see his back and say “Hey, are you worried about me?” Chanyeol stop his step and turn his head to see you.

“Yes, I am worried. If you sick, I still must ‘raising’ you. It’s troublesome, you know?”

“Ha?!”

You want to protest, but Chanyeol grab your wrist and pull you bring you up to the stairs. You followed him then he stop in front of a room.

“This is my sister’s room. You can use it” You enter the room and gasped. It is a big room with dominance of white and pink. So feminine. There are a king size bed, big cupboard, a table with PC and a dressing table. This room have a balcony too. Too beautiful.

“Ha? I use this luxury room?! Hey, if the rent is expensive, I can’t pay it!”

“I know.  Even if I do auction, I can’t get any” Chanyeol stop a while to take his breath then say “I won’t billed you. But instead, you must work for me!”

“Work?! What kind of work?!” You swear that you see Chanyeol smirk at you evilly.

“Be my man. My slave. My follower. Anything that means you’re under my control”

“What?! That means ‘I lost’ then??!!”

“That’s right” Chanyeol smile at you. He think that he is the winner now.

“No! I better go!” You turned your body and start walk away to go outside the room. But you’re too furious so you don’t expect that the door is closed. Your head crashed in to the door.

“Aaww!!!” You reflex squat with your hand in your head that crashed to the door. You wince in pain. Chanyeol go to you worriedly and squat beside you. He put his hand in your head, caressing your pained head.

“Hey, if you want to go, why you still sitting in here? Let me see your head”

You release your hand from your head to show Chanyeol your bruised head. Chanyeol observing your bruised and you hear his relieved sigh because your head not hurt badly.

“You’d better think about it again. Are you want to sleep in a park?”

You starting to think hard about Chanyeol’s offer. If you go, you will sleep in a park and being a homeless. It is not so you. But if you stay, you have to be patient with Chanyeol ridiculous behavior. And that is not so you too. You compare the two choices you have. You know that one option is better but your heart deny to accept it. But you don’t have any choice than…

“Okay. I agree” you say it with regretful voice. You feel better to be humiliated than being a homeless.

“Heol. So where’s your pride that you proud of? Congrats. Now you fall down to prairie again.” Chanyeol smirked at you.

“Shut up! You mean! Pride and soul don’t have a relationship! Congrats to you too. Now you being a dog molesters again!”

You turned your body and see the room. You sigh. You see a bed with white sheet and a big rabbit doll in it.

“Hey, this room is really ‘sweet’. Too cute. It’s really your noona’s room?”

“Eum. She schools abroad. You can use anything in this room. All important thing already taken by her.” You hear Chanyeol carefully. His sister have been abroad for a while. Then his parents is abroad too. That means he only lived by himself now, with maid for take care the house. But suddenly you think something. You can’t to stop to .

“Hey, Chanyeol. I don’t know why I think about this. You only lived by yourself and a maid. Perhaps… This room… Is the room where you hide your secret lover?” You grin at Chanyeol. He gasped with what you say. Then he try to keep calm and cool. Then he lean his head close to you and cup your chin with his hand. You feel your cheeks is burning now. You see Chanyeol smirk at you evilly.

“Are you talking about yourself now?”

You surprised with Chanyeol’s say. You don’t think that he will attack you back. You let off Chanyeol’s hand harshly from your chin.

“Shut up” you shout at Chanyeol with your embarrassing face and show your back to Chanyeol.

 “Well, my room is across this room. If you need anything, just call me then.”

Chanyeol walk out from ‘your’ room and before he close the door, he reminding you that dinner time is soon. As the door closed, you walk to the cabinet in the room and opened it. You see many cute and sweet clothes there. With flower and lace everywhere. That is not your style. But you don’t have any choice because all your clothes are wet. You pick one the simplest dress. You close the cabinet and start walking to the bathroom. When you pass a desk, you see a picture frame there. You pick the frame to see it more clearly.

In the picture you see a beautiful little girl in a lavender fields. You think it is Chanyeol’s sister childhood photo. Behind her you see two children. A girl and a boy. But it only show the back, not the face. You sure the boy is Chanyeol. But you don’t know who the girl is. You put back the frame and go to the bathroom. When you bath, you can’t stop thinking who the girl is. Because you think her appearance similar with you while you was a kid. You decide to stop thinking about that. You don’t want to make your day more confusing than this. You dry your hair with hair dryer. As you finish dry your hair, you throw yourself to the bed. You really happy because you haven’t sleep on comfortable bed.

you ?” You hear Chanyeol knocking the door and called you. You are lazy to face him so you decide to close your eyes and pretend to be asleep.

you? Have you showered yet? Let’s eat! I'll open the door” You hear the door open and Chanyeol enter your room.

“Are you deaf? Let’s…” Chanyeol see that you were asleep. He try to wake you up by wiggle your hand. But you refuse to end your acting and hear Chanyeol say something.

“Heol. This ugly when sleep turned quiet like this. Can make people misunderstand that you are an angel”

Chanyeol stop a while and in your acting you shock that Chanyeol call you ‘angel’

“But when wake up, you really like a mad dragon. So grumpy”

Chanyeol stop talking and stare deeply at you. You don’t know what Chanyeol really doing now. You only wish that Chanyeol quickly go away because you start tired to pretend to be asleep. You feel Chanyeol hand in your bruised head. And he gently caress it.

“This is definitely hurt, right?”

You feel Chanyeol hand off from your head. You think he is standing now. You relieved that maybe you can stop your acting soon because you can’t hold it anymore. But then you feel Chanyeol lips in yours. Then he back off and go out from your room.

You quickly wake up and start thinking what actually happened before. Chanyeol kissed you. It make your heart beating fast and you think it is not your normal heart.  You think maybe you forget to take your pills so that your heart can’t beating normally. And you spend the night with your heart beating fast and thinking about the kiss.

 

***

 

Morning has come. You prepared yourself to go to school. You still can’t stop thinking about what happened last night. You go down the stairs and meet Chanyeol. You reflex avoid eye contact with him but you still greet him.

“Mo, morning!”

“Hey, respect me a little. Call me, boss”

“Alright. Boss Park”

You obey Chanyeol. You don’t see his face but you swear you can see his evil smirk at you

“Starting today, you must obey my command”

“I know! You captious!” You annoyed because Chanyeol have being a jerk in the morning. But you can’t say it because you don’t want become a homeless. You followed Chanyeol, walking behind him to go to school.

 

***

 

“Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol heard some girls called him. He stop his walk and see the girl grinning.

“I’ve said it! After you gone, our school become quiet, peaceful, safe, and serene. You think like that, right, Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol sigh and make a gesture with his thumb want to showing something in his back as he say “I don’t know. You can ask her directly”

“Please. Don’t act like I already die” You show yourself and walking toward the girl. You stop and say “Sorry to ruin your happiness” You see the girls shocked face. You want to laugh to see that but you hold it.

you!!!! Why you come back?!!!!!!” The girls shouted surprisedly and then you see Sehun run to you.

you! You come!! Why? Didn’t you have... ” Sehun ask you. You want to answer him but Chanyeol cut it “I have solved her school tuition problem”

“Really? Then, now she lived in…”

“My house” Chanyeol answer it coolly. You surprised with Chanyeol’s words because it can be translated other way. You see Sehun want to clear it but you see Sehun already blank. Can’t hear or say anything. You feel Chanyeol hand in your arm and start dragging you.

“Let’s go! Be a professional, you slave” Chanyeol pull you and you panic because Sehun still blank.

“Hey! You! See Sehun face! Because you say non sense thing! How if other people misunderstand it?!”

“It is up to them what will they think. I don’t care. It complies with what I want”

You see Chanyeol smile at you. You don’t understand with what Chanyeol think. As you being dragged by him you thinking deeply. This this your weirdest year. You being abandoned by your parents and end in this place, meet with this bipolar person, and make your feeling become weird too.

“Hey, Chanyeol. What’s wrong with you? Why you always help me?” You break the silence because you can’t hold your curiousness again “What do means by ‘you will owe me more’? Did I ever owe anything to you?”

“Many” Chanyeol answered you “Room rent, school tuition, lobbying principal cost, compensation cost for attacking people…” Chanyeol list what you owe him and you open your mouth because you don’t know that Chanyeol is really tally. But then Chanyeol continue his talk.

“Ah, don’t forget the cost for my eyesore eyes”

“Hey!!!” You want to protest but you cut by Chanyeol next words “But I won’t count that”

Your eyes got bigger as Chanyeol turn his body. His hands in your upper arms hold you tightly and look into your eyes.

“Your biggest debt to me… Which make me impossible to let you go….” Chanyeol take a breath before continue his words “My feeling that over the years has been forgotten by you”

You gasped with Chanyeol’s act and start to swallow what Chanyeol say.

“Feeling? Over the years?”

Chanyeol let off his hand and you still can’t understand him. You don’t know what with his say and try to think what debt you owe to him. And it is about his feeling.


Ayyooo!!! Here's the author note again~

My mood is swinging now. From annoyed to happy. Yesh. I'm happy that EXO win 4 categories in MAMA last night! I watched the show and I can't stop screaming when EXO appear in my screen! They're too handsome right? Hahaha

And now "Baekhyun & Taehyung" is trending in twitter because of their selca. And I'm the one who make it trending. I just can't stop commenting about their selca tho. hahahahahhaha

Okay. Back to the story. Here's the update. What do you feel??? Can you catch the clues? mwehehehe

Thank you for subscribing my story. I really apreciate it! You can comment what you feel about this story so I can improve it, include improving my English. Hahaha

So enjoy the story and please anticipate it! ^_^/ Love you guys~