Ten

Coming Down From The Top

You staring at the photos. You try to remember what kind of occasion you have with Chanyeol in that pictures. You still not accept the fact that you knew Chanyeol before.

“Finally you realized it”

You surprised with Chanyeol suddenly statement. You drop the photo that you holding on to the floor. You turn your body to face Chanyeol. You show him your confused face.

“You still not understand?” Chanyeol wake up and sit on the edge of his bed

“This… What this is mean…” You stuttering. Still can’t swallow the new fact you get “Please tell me”

Chanyeol sigh. Then he stand up and go to you. He stand in front of you now. He is smiling but his eyes tell you that he is hurt “So, you really forgotten the whole that happened 10 years ago?”

“What happened 10 years ago? Quick spill it!” You ask Chanyeol. Still not understand with this whole situation. Chanyeol take something in his desk before he talk. That was a photo album you think.

“10 years ago, we are neighbor. Because we are in same age, we always play together” Chanyeol grab your arm and asked you to sit with him in his bed. Then he continue his talk as he show you his photo album.

“The flower field in that picture is the place we always visit. But back then, I really hate you. You arrogant, abusive, your character is so evil” You feel like a lot of knife stab you as Chanyeol describe you. You didn’t think that he think you like that. But you still hear carefully his story.

“Even we just a neighbor, all my happiness always will be yours in the end. But you always give a face that you actually deserve that. That really make me mad at you. But you always talk as if you were innocent. And when I mad at you, you say that you will pay me back when you turned 17th with become my bride. Of course I don’t want to married with you in that time. I really hate you. But your parent took seriously with your say. While me, when I see your face make my hate to you increasing and look for opportunities to get revenge to you. And someday I set a trap, so that you fall out from the tree. That make your foot hurt, same like with your condition today, you sprained your ankle. Seeing you hold your pain but you didn’t let your tears out, it made me regret with what I do to you. When I piggyback you, I know you were suffered a leg fractures. But you still didn’t cry. Along the way you try to keep calm me and Yoora noona down. And since then, I always avoid to meet with you. Not too long, you and your family moved. Before you go, when your eyes turned to me, I could never forget even to this second. During the time, I keep feeling sorry and awkward to you. Then, to this day, until your parents organize all of this, I understand my feelings. My feelings for you....”

You cut Chanyeol’s words. Now you know what the reason behind his treatment to you.

“So…It explained your all attitude toward me. That is you and my parents conspired. You want to get revenge at me, right?”

“Revenge?” You see Chanyeol’s surprised face, but you don’t believe that. You are too angry now.

“So what was that! From the first, you already know, it was my parents plan! Not contacted and abandoned by my parents, all the things happened to me. It turns out you and my parents planned everything. Just only because you think I owe you, right?!!”

Chanyeol paused a while when you finish your statement. Then he answer you with a weak voice.

“No… I didn’t know it from the first. Are you really think that I only want to revenge you? If I say ‘no’? Can you believe me?” You feel your body shaken to hear that. You can’t answer that. Then Chanyeol continue his talk.

“Can you believe me if I do all the things to protect you till I run out my mind? Only because I really like you…” Chanyeol grab your wrist, you avoid his gaze. You still don’t believe him.

“I bullied you, make you angry, and try to get close to you, all is done to protect you! Are you believe that? Can you believe me?”

You abruptly let off Chanyeol’s hand from you. You still can’t think straight now. Too many information you get today. So you can only angry to him.

“Don’t talk anymore! I don’t want to hear again! Let me think calmly!”

Then you turn your back and go out from Chanyeol’s room. Chanyeol can only see you go from his room with disbelieve face.

 

***

You don’t realize that morning has come. You think all night about what actually happened to you. But you still can’t get the answer. You wake up from your bed and walk to the bathroom. You wash your face and brush your teeth and see your reflection in the mirror. There is a dark circles in your eyes. You not surprise because you don’t get any sleep. After that, you wear your school uniform. Then you hear someone knocked at your door and you hear Chanyeol’s voice after that.

you? Are you wake up yet? Remember to have your breakfast before you go. I go first.”

You go to open the door and show him yourself.

“You? What’s wrong? Are you not sleeping again?” Chanyeol asked you worriedly. You sigh and answer him.

“Everything is so complicated! How can I sleep?!”

“Now, I ask you. What is the result from your thinking? Nothing right?” Chanyeol ask you with disparagingly. You get annoyed from that.

“Hey! Your attitude is really annoying! Indeed this is all because someone!”

“Hhh. Why are you thinking so hard? Whereas it is not important at all.”

“Don’t talk calmly and play down like that! If you are me, how will you feel, huh?! Your parents dumped you to this foreign place and didn’t care with your life! I was left alone in here without anyone help! The even didn’t want to meet me! I don’t have house, get bullied and gullible. They even not ask me I want it or not?!!!” You shouted at him. You let your anger out to Chanyeol as all that happened to you is his fault.

you! Calm down!” Chanyeol try to calming you down but you don’t care.

“It is already happened like this, what should I do?!!”

Chanyeol’s right hand hold your left wrist and his other hand grab your shoulder. He try to hug you. You reject it at first but you are too weak if compared by his strength. So you just let your face meet his chest with his hand wrapped your body and his chin in your head. He talk with softone, try to convince you to calm down.

“I know you are really suffered… You don’t deserve all of this. But, please… Calm down… I’ll always be there for you” Then Chanyeol kissed your forehead and broke the hug first “Don’t think too hard. I’ll go to school first”

You see Chanyeol go. You don’t understand why Chanyeol treat you softly. You don’t know how to ensure what all happened to you with Chanyeol is real or not. And you don’t know how to ensure your feeling to Chanyeol too.

 

***

Chanyeol is in his class now. He is in deep thinking now. He is worried about you. He think that you want to cry in that morning but you just hold it up. Then he hear Sehun call him.

“Chanyeol! Where’s you? Why she is unseen here?” Sehun look around but there’s no you whereas you are in the same class with Chanyeol. “Or is she doesn’t attend the school? Is she sick?” Sehun ask Chanyeol why you are not in the school.

“I don’t know. Maybe she won’t go to school anymore” Chanyeol answer Sehun blindly because he is not in his good mood.

“Why? Hey! Are you two having a fight now?” Sehun ask Chanyeol happily, he think he will have a chance.

“Hey, Oh Sehun, better you don’t talk anymore!”

Chanyeol stop his talk because he feel his phone vibrating. He check his phone and there is a text from you.

'Chanyeol, sorry. I decide to go to calm me down.

you'

After Chanyeol read your text he show it to Sehun with his worried face.

“What?! you go?! Are you sure?! Maybe she only want to go strolling? She is don’t have money. Where would she go?!” Sehun got panic as he read your text too.

“. Hey! Disperse now to search you!!” Chanyeol ask his men to search you. And he suggest Sehun to go with him to train station. Then he and Sehun run as fast as they can because they sure you don’t have money you won’t go too far from here.

 

***

You are riding a bus now. You have read something before. It say 'when your feelings are upset, take the bus to a foreign place ... Maybe with that you will feeling better then'. And you stupidly follow that advice. You read a map now because you don’t know this area.

“Miss, it is the last stop” The bus driver told you and you wake up from your seat, pay the bill and get off from the bus.

You are in the some mountain you don’t know the name. But the scenery is very beautiful. You check your wallet and you only have $0,23 now. But without realized it your wallet suddenly disappear. Someone has took your wallet from your hand at the blink of eye. You screaming and trying to chase him.

“HEEEEYY!!! MY WALLET!!!! YOU ! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!! THERE’S NOTHING IN THERE!!!!!”

You give up to chase the pickpocket. You stop running and don’t know where you are. Then suddenly rain start pouring down.

“Oh yes~ It is raining hard now. ! I just want to calm me down and ends with me to explore the way home on foot. Fortunately I have a map”

You start walking to go home. You think you have embarrassed yourself. But, at least you have find, even only a blink of eye, you have have a room and time for thinking about a complicated feeling between you and Chanyeol.


Ayo~ New update~ Haha

I'm working hard to update as fast as I can before my exam start. Now it only left with one chapter only~ I'll write is as fast as I can because I can't study before I finish this chapter. I feel like I have a debt that I must pay. Haha

And I have one new story that I'll write after my exam. With Baekhyun as the main character. You can check it there ----> Song For You

I still try to improve my English so I'm sorry if there's any gramatical error >_<

See you in next chapter ^_^/