Three

Coming Down From The Top

“Pyramid and sphinx are…”

Your mind wandering around as your teacher blabbering about Pyramid. You think various ways to win over Chanyeol. And you think Chanyeol know about your situation more than you think.

“The tombs of Egyptian ancient, Pharaoh, is the greatest pyramid. Is there anyone know where is it? Let’s ask Park Chanyeol-ssi”

You stop daydreaming as you hear your teacher wants Chanyeol to answer his question. Chanyeol’s mouth ready to answer and your pride don’t let it happen.

“Sir! Let me answer that! The greatest pyramid is located in the west of Neil at Cairo. Khufu Pyramid was established around 2700 before century with 137,8 meters high and 146,6 meters in real high.  The base of each side is 230,38 meters, and with 2,521 million square area. It expected made from 2,3 million large stones, with 6,848 million ton weight. Finished!”

Your teacher amazed by the way you answer his question. You feel very satisfied with your teacher and your classmate reaction. You glance to Chanyeol to show him your victory and saw him smirk at you with ‘not bad’ face. You happy with your first win and suddenly you feel that someone stare at you intensely. You search who is staring at you and find a girl smile at you widely and you remember that she’s actually the girl that you met at the station a few days ago.  You didn’t expect that you are in same class with her. As you saw her smile at you, can’t to not smile widely too to her. You try not to smile, hold it till the bells rang. You quickly get out from the class with your lunch and go to the school’s park.

You feel relieved that you can be alone now. Not to try smile to anyone. You open your lunch, yes, you don’t have much money that your lunch is actually only one pudding. As you eat your pudding, you feel something hairy in your thigh. You see a cat in your thigh. It is the cat that in Chanyeol’s shoulder when you first time meet him. It keep staring at your pudding. Then you started to talk to it.

“What do you want? You want my pudding? Of course not. It is the only food I have, I can’t let you intensely to have it.”

The cat started to claws at you. You winning loudly, hurt by its claw

“Yah! You’re arbitrary like your master!!”

You really annoyed by the cat because its behavior really same with its master, Chanyeol. You grab its neck then throw it. Then you hear someone’s voice.

“Aw!”

You look at the direction where the sound coming. And you see Chanyeol there, not far from your place.

 “Yah. You dare to throw my Sui?”

You scared as you see Chanyeol coming to you. And you now know that Cat’s name is Sui from Chanyeol’s words.

“Why you annoyed? I did it for good. It can’t eat carelessly, right?”

Chanyeol come more close to you. You continue eating your pudding. Chanyeol’s eyes locked at you. You feel uncomfortable with his stare.

“Why you staring at me? You fall in love to me? You say that you aren’t interested in me? Better you go away from me. Otherwise I’ll give you my bomb again”

You startled as you finished your words, because Chanyeol suddenly hug you. Your pudding fell down to the school’s grass and you not blink your eyes, shocked at Chanyeol’s action.

“Who say that I’m not interested at you? My feeling towards you…”

Chanyeol’s stop talking and kiss your earlobe. Your face blushing with his doings. You try to keep calm and push Chanyeol but you failed.

“Yah! What are you doing?!!!”

Chanyeol loosened his hug and let off you completely. He stare at your eyes deeply with lips smirk at you now. You feel really annoyed.

“I really curious about you”

You still can’t say anything to reply Chanyeol and then he pats your head. You’re still blushing from before and now your face more red because of it.

“Don’t think about me too much. I’m going now”

Chanyeol hold Sui and walk away. Your mind still can’t think straight. What Chanyeol’s true intention to do that to you? You feel like you being hypnotized by him. Then you see your pudding’s jar. It’s empty now. You realized that your pudding was eaten by Sui. Chanyeol’s intention was to distract you, so that Sui can eat your pudding. You really angry that you had wasted your time to think about Chanyeol and now you lose your lunch. You start screaming at him before walk away too far from you.

“Yah! Saekki ya!! Your sin to me had add up! Just wait and see! You !”

Chanyeol smirk at you and leave you. You stop screaming at him as you see someone behind the tree in front of you. It is the girl that smile at you at the class before! Your face suddenly change to anger to panic. You scare that she saw all that happened before. You decide to make her keep silent in anyway.


hi ! New short update today! I must finished my schools' task now, so I can't write it too long T^T

Sorry for my grammar mistakes. I'm really bad with my grammar.

I'll update soon as I finished my task!

Thank you for reading ^^ See ya ^^