One

Coming Down From The Top

you, you, happy birthday our dearest daughter”

You smile, seeing your parents smiling at you brightly. Then you pushed by your mom. Your parents want to take a photo at your 17th birthday.

“Yak, there. Look at the camera. 1, 2, 3, say kimchi”

You really happy to spend your 17th birthday with your parents. But then suddenly you pushed by your parents to your apartment window then fall to the ground.

“Eomma, Appa. Why did you pushed me? You don’t want me anymore?” You cry while screaming at your mom and dad.

And then you hear your alarm clock ringing. Disturb your sleep.

“Aaah, jinjja! So noisy!” You wake up from you dream and throw your pillow to your alarm clock. The clock fall from it place and finally the noise has disappeared.

“Who you are to disturb my sleep, huh?” You say it to your broken clock. You stand up and walk to your table and found a letter there. You open the letter and read it.

Dear, you

Eomma and appa will go around the world

We left $100 bill for you. Use it wisely, okay?

For a while, stay in Gyeongju. You won’t die by starving. Because it’s the best birthday present from us. Bye-bye~~

P.S We’ve registered you to High School in Gyeongju

You flustered after reading the letter. Since you a child, you’ve been living in city and today you get the worst birthday present. You put the letter in your desk and walk to your window. You slide the curtain, open the window, breathe in, and scream “! With only $100 you send away me?!!! Come back! How should I fix this mess aloneeee?!!!!!!”

After you scream out your feeling, someone open your apartment door and claimed that your apartment has been rented out to her. She wants you to out form your apartment in 15 minutes, and there you are, blank in front of a park near your former apartment, wearing your school uniform.

You walk around the park slowly with a limp, and you see a homeless sleeping in the bench park. You had a bad personalities, so you release your anger to him.

“Hey! How could you sleep longer than me?!! Wake up! You planned this with my parents, right?!! AAARRGGHHH!!!!” You talk with the homeless like a mad person. Then you realized that it is not lessen your anger. You decide to go to your school first. You think even if your parents pranking you, they wouldn’t dare to make a mess in your school. You take a bus and go to your school. Your jaw dropped when you see a banner written “Goodbye, you” in your school’s gate. Your anger rise up to maximum point and scream out

“WHAT HARD FEELINGS YOU HAVE TO ME!!!”

You really sad that your parent really leave you alone. You walk away from school, and thinking what you should do next. After deep thinking, you didn’t have choices, you must go to Gyeongju. You can’t imagine how your live will change. From a city girl to a village. You still can’t accept the reality that you will be a village girl after 17 years live in a city. But you still decide to go to Gyeongju instead become a homeless person in Seoul. Maybe in Gyeongju you will find a better place to sleep instead in park’s bench.

You go to train station. Buy a ticket to Gyeongju. Before you leave Seoul, you ensure that your stuff will be deliver by someone to your new place in Gyeongju. You don’t enjoy the trip. Your mind full of bad thought, what will be happen in your new place. A place that definitely different from a city.

After four hours, you arrived at Gyeongju. You walk away from the station and open a letter from your parent. You read the address that will be your new home. As you walking while reading the address, you hear people around you talk about you.

“Hey, you that long hair girl? So beautiful!”

“Wow, her hair is dyed!”

“She definitely come from City! Her uniform is from expensive school, right?”

You can’t stand it anymore. You can’t let people judge you again.

“Hey, what’s wrong if my hair is brown dyed?! What business you have if I wear this clothes?!!”

You speed up your walk after you say that. But, instead of the number of people decreasing, it increasing. You walk and you find a girl that have a same style with you. She wear a sleeveless turtleneck with scarf in her neck and a shirt along the knee with a boots. She has a light brown hair. You think she’s same with you, came from a city. You smile to her and she reply your smile with smiling to you. You disappointed when you see her smile. Her smile is so plebeian smile. You say sorry to her that you’ve misidentified person.

You walk away and stop a taxi and give an address you have to the driver. After a while you get off and give a bill to the driver. You arrived at your new house. You jump off to your bed and try to call your parents. But the number isn’t active. You’re in a deep though. Your parents definitely will pick you up someday. But you never live alone and you a little scared to be alone in your home. You still relieved that even your home is small, it isn’t bad. It didn’t remote place but really quiet in night. Suddenly your stomach growling and you remember that you didn’t eat since morning. You boil water and pour it to instant cup noodle. You eat it deliciously since that’s your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After you eat it, you feel sleepy. Tired with all happened today. You lean your body in your bed and go to sleep.

------Next Morning------

You go to your new school wearing your old uniform. You ask someone for direction to your school. You follow the direction and you arrived in the school gate. You see that the distance between the gate and the building is so far. You walk slowly to your school building with little annoyed because how long you’ll get the school’s office room. You close your eyes as you walking. It is really quiet, you think that class has been start so it explain why it is so quiet. Your eyes wandering around and you see a stair and grass that looked very comfortable to sleep on. You leaned your body to the grass and slowly you fall asleep.

“Ah, don’t approach me! Spare me, Parkssi”

“Hey, You! Stop!”

You hear something that disturbed your sleep and suddenly you feel someone step your stomach. You’re fully awake now. And you’re angry because someone has disturb your sleep.

“Yah! You step on my stomach, jerk! You dare to wake me up!!” you scream to the person that step you

“Sorry, sorry. I didn’t intend to do that. Forgive me, please. It’s not my fault. It’s because they chase me”

Your head follow the direction that he is pointing at. You try to calm down since there are 4 person that chase the boy who stepped your stomach.

“Hey, who are you? You’re not belong this school, right?” You still wear your old uniform so it isn’t strange other people think that you’re not student in this school.

“He is right! What do you want in here? Don’t intervene with our business!”

You can’t stand to keep silent because of your bad personality. You talked to them

“Tomorrow I’ll become student in here. Don’t be stingy because I borrow your school’s park to lie down a while. Honestly, I actually lazy to interfere with you. But you guys already disturb my sleep! Quick apologize to me!”

You see that their face don’t change. They didn’t intend to ask for forgiveness from you. You feel more annoyed now

“Oh? You underestimate me because your numbers are more? How sly. How old are you? Still like a children, huh?”

You saw their face changing. Then they coming to you.

“What an arrogant girl! Guys, let’s ripped her skirt”

You didn’t though that they intend to rip your skirt. But fortunately, you can fight a little. You kick them one by one and you surprised by how weak they are. Only one kick from you and they hardly to fight you back. You mock them a little and they stand up again, ready to try to rip your skirt again. Then you hear someone shout at you.

“Stop!”

You turn your head to see who dare to shout at you. Your jaw dropped as you see a very tall boy with mushroom hair and held a kitten in his hand. You scanning the boy from head to toes because of his coolness. His black mushroom hair really suit him. His broad shoulder and long legs adding plus point for his handsome face. Besides that, his style is really make him more handsome. He qualifies as a city boy. Minus hold a kitten. It didn’t suit with his appearance. You awake from your mind and pull the boy’s collar.

“Yah! Your men are chasing someone and disturb my sleep! Quick make them apologize to me!”

You release his collar and say “But, no problem if you want to apologize on their behalf then” You smirk as you finish. But the boy is smirking at you now. He cupped your chin with his right hand and pull your face closer to his face. The distance only 3 centimeter away and you’re blushing now. Then he leaned his face closer to you and you think he’s gonna to kiss you.

“Are you really a girl? Pure girl?” He release his hand from you and you feel your feet weaker and then your meet the ground.

“You make me feel uncomfortable” You feel like a stone hit your head as you hear that

“You plebeian girl!” Dug! You feel like second stone hit your head. You, a girl from Seoul called plebeian?!!

“Wait till your way of thinking become more mature. Then I’ll consider to apologize to you”

The third stone hit you as you called childish. You can’t stand this plebeian guy again. You burst out your anger with kick him at his back. He fell down as you kick him. You heard his men called him with scared voice.

“Parkssi!!”

“Chanyeol!”

You satisfied seeing he fell to the ground. And he stand up quickly and see you with anger.

“Hold her!” As he say that you feel two men hold your hand tightly

“Disappear from my sight in three second!” then you feel the two men take you away from this place

“What?!!! YAAAHH!!!” you scream loudly to this boy called Park Chanyeol. Annoyed, you still shout to him as you going far from his.

“Yah! Definitely you disturb my sleep and didn’t want to apologize to me! I’m new student here and this is your treatment to your guest, huh?!!”

You notice that you’re now in school’s gate again. You’re really mad now because the distance between school gate and school building is really far. And now you must walk a long way again to reach the school building.

“What… What is this…? Are you don’t know that your school’s gate is really far from class!!! I can walk till mad to reach class! I hate you!!” You scream like mad person in front of the gate.

And there. In your 17th birthday, you decide to declare a war to Park Chanyeol.


Fiuuh, there is my first chapter. Sorry if it feels strange. I'll definitely bring this story much interesting later. Just wait :D

Thank your for reading ^^