Four

Coming Down From The Top

You panicked as someone actually see you and Chanyeol before, see you hug with him. Well, actually Chanyeol hug you, not you. Now the girl stare at you blankly. You don’t know what actually on her mind. She look so innocent, but you can’t judge a book by its cover right? You decide to threaten her before she spread around rumor about you and Chanyeol.

“Yah. Let me told you. Don’t spread what you see before! If not, you’ll pay it! Are you understand?!!”

You half shouted at her, to make her scared so she won’t tell anyone. But then she is crying! You realize that you have meet a complex person. The type that you hate.

“I don’t say that I’ll tell anyone about it. Hiks. Huaaaaa”

She crying more loudly now. You don’t know what to do to calming her down. You really can’t stand this type of people. You just see her crying without doing anything. Then after a while you hear her cry starting to stop.

“Can you stop crying now? I’m sorry I don’t intend to make you cry. Please stop. I just want to ask. What do you see before?”

You ask her carefully, scared to make her crying again.

“Actually, I look after Chanyeol for his best friend, Sehun.  They’re friends since childhood. That’s why I…”

“Oh, yeah. Nice. I’m going first”

You don’t want to hear what will her say next. In one point you know that she like Sehun so she followed Chanyeol to approach Sehun. You don’t actually know who Sehun is, but the name is familiar with you. But you don’t care, you started walk away from her. But she grab your wrist, try to stop you for walking away.

you, your horoscope are Gemini right?”

“Heee? Why do you know about that?” You stop walking because of her statement.

“Of course! My guess is 90% right. I like researching about horoscope. The book say that today, Gemini will have difficult situation.”

“So?

You put not interested face. Because you think meet with all this plebeian people is your difficult situation now. But you think that girl isn’t bad. She is make you interested with her. You think you can use her to get your revenge to Chanyeol. So you try to be kind to her.

“What about tomorrow? Two day after? Will I get a good day then? Oh yeah, whatever. What’s your name?”

“Kim Minji. Call me Minji.” She give you smile. Smile that you hate. But you give her back your smile to respect her.

“Okay Minji. Nice to know you!”

 


 

“I’m home. Ah, crazy. Why I talking with myself?!”

You just reached your home. You put your bag in your bed. You groan as your stomach make a weird sound.

“I’m very hungry. How much money I have now?”

You start to count your money. Only about $13 left.

“$4,5 for eat, $12 for pay the rent, and in the end of month I must pay my school tuition $40. Oh God…”

You sighed. Don’t know what to do now. Your parents couldn’t be reached. They didn’t answer your call or call you.

“Eomma, appa. What do you want to do to me? I barely can live normally now.”

You stand beside your window and scream

“APPA! SEND ME MONEEEYY!!!!”

You though deeply in your bed. What your parents doing now. Where they are. Is there night or afternoon. You trying  to sleep but you can’t close your eyes, can’t sleep. You can’t stop thinking about your parents and before you know morning has come. And your alarm ringing loudly. You annoyed because of that and hit the alarm abruptly.

“I’ve been up! Don’t have to ringing loudly make my morning worse!”

You go to washed up and prepare to go to school. You go out from your house. And try to call your parents again and it still disconnected. You can’t hide your disappointed face and go to school with hard sigh.

In lunch time, you try to call your parents again and you still couldn’t reach them. You leaned at tree behind you and sighed. You didn’t know that actually Chanyeol have been observe you since you out of class. He saw you called your parent but it have been disconnected. He can’t stop to observe you silently. You now really annoyed about your parent. You give up to call them.

“Ah, . You shouldn’t be back! What kind of parents are you!!!”

You walk away from your place and find a bench. You sit at it.

“God. I’m so hungry now. What should I eat, a cheapest food one. Where’s my lip balm?”

You look your lip balm in your pocket and use it to your lip.

“Ramyun? Half portion of bread for three meals?”

After thinking about what you should eat and use your lip balm, you feel so sleepy because you didn’t sleep last night. You lie your head and started sleeping. Chanyeol still observe you and after he ensure that you already in deep sleep, he come to you and give you his jacket, to cover your body. He didn’t want you to be sick. After that he go back to class.


“Yah. You’re so ugly. You don’t deserve have the same class with Chanyeol! Know your place, please!”

You start to wake up because your surrounding start so noisy. You very annoyed because someone disturb your sleep. You can’t stand it and talk to the origin of the noise.

“Yah, Sikkeureo! You stupid girls! Can you be quiet, please?! You’re so noisy! Equally plebeian! What are you fighting over till you disturb my sleep?!! What the heck…”

You fully wake up now. You notice that there’s two group of girls fighting over something and you believe it’s not worth it.

“You… you?”

“Hem? What are you doing? You’re my classmate, right? Oh, my. Are you fighting about Chanyeol?! What is he doing that can make two classes fighting over him. How about cut him in to two part? Problem solved!”

“Who are you, ugly?! You want Chanyeol too, huh? In your dream! Chanyeol wouldn’t like you! You must know your place!”

Your eyes wide open as you hear the girl from another class say ugly to you. It is taboo word for you. When you busy with your mind because too shock with that ugly word, the groups’ fight more intensely bad. You can’t just silent to see all the ruckus here.

“You are ugly! We and you not ugly! Pay attention with your words! Have you seen your self in mirror?!! Don’t be act innocent!”

“What?! Who is act innocent here?!!”

“Hey, hey, girls. Stop. Don’t fight again. Let’s talk about it slowly” you are trying to calm the situation.

“Stupid! You shut up!” The girl that called you ugly try to slap you, but you are faster than her. You avoid her hand and she losing her balance and fell down to the ground. Your classmates look at you amazingly.

“I’m you, not an ordinary person that can you face easily!”

“Wow. you, you’re so cool! Since today we decide you’re our leader now!”

You can’t not shocked hear that. You become a plebeian people leader. What’s worse than that you think. When you’re still can’t get what is actually happening you suddenly feel someone is hugging you now.

you, I’m really scared”

“Minji? What are you doing here?!” You asked her and broke the hug.

“I’m here to observing Chanyeol for Sehun…”

“Oh, that Sehun. Ara, I understand.”

Actually you can’t stand it anymore. In this place so many weird problem occurred. You startled as suddenly someone scream Chanyeol’s name. You turn your head, look at the window at the building behind you.

“Chanyeol! There you are! What do you see??”

“Omo, you! That’s Sehun!”

You realized that actually Chanyeol have been seeing you all the time. He saw you fighting (?) with other girls because of him. You clench your fist and grinding your teeth. You’re really upset because of him. You feel you already lose to him.

“Yah Park Chanyeol! You plebeian boy, ! There are people fighting because of you and you just watching there?!!”

“Woah! You’re you, right?! I’m Sehun!!!”

Chanyeol’s face change from amused to annoyed as Sehun talked to you. But you don’t know about that because you’re too angry right now. Beside, you really don’t know who Sehun is.

“Are you remember? I’m Sehun. The boy that affected by explosion in front of you!”

You try to remember him but your anger too overcome you. So you stop to remembering him.

“Who are you?! I don’t know you! Disappear from my sight!”

Sehun is too stupid when he like a girl. He though that you say sorry for forgetting him in other way. So he still happy about that.

“Ah, not problem! I don’t take care over forgetfulness yourself to me”

“Aaargh, jinjja! What does all this mean?! What purpose have you sent this guy to mess up the situation?! If you’re a man, come in. Let's fight one by one”

You took your breath. You have scream with all your might. You saw Chanyeol smirked at you and then he jump off from the window to come to you. Then he talked to you.

“Okay, one by one. Are you sure about that?”

“Of course! Who fear?!”

“All right. Then what are we waiting for?”

Chanyeol quickly carry you on his shoulders and ran to a place far away from the crowds. You try to let go but it turns out he's much stronger than you.

“Yah, let go off me!! Why did you bring me here?!!! I said one by one!”

Chanyeol didn’t let go of you. And you lose your patient then bite his hand. Chanyeol groaning because you bite him hard.

“Yah… didn’t you say it one by one?”

“Yes. And please be serious. I’m very serious now.”

“Oh? Really? I’m very serious too” Chanyeol said that with amused face with smirk in his lips. He come close to you. His face now only a few centimeter from you. You back off a little and talk.

“. You didn’t seem like you are serious now.”

“Hmm. From distance you look kind of a little cute. Never thought. But in see your face this close… Ck ck.”

You startled hear Chanyeol’s word. Angry. But his words didn’t finished yet.

“From far looked like beautiful girl. But after being approached it turns out like wall with weird color”

“Whaaat?!!!! I’m wall with weird color?! You didn’t realize that you in distance looked like a Big God. But in seconds you like a giant monkey. But when face it directly, it isn’t both, you only like a big stone!”

Chanyeol’s face turn out annoyed with what you say. You grinned. Happy. You win over him even just a little. But suddenly Chanyeol grab your shoulder and your back meet the wall behind you.

“Good poem!”

Chanyeol stare at your eyes deeply. He lean at you and smirked happily. You hate him but you don’t deny that he is really handsome. Your cheeks blushing right now.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol. What are you laughing at right now?! Are you crazy?!”

Chanyeol still hold your shoulder and never leave his stare at you. You can’t stand it because now you understand why many girls are over him. He is too handsome and irresistible. So you just try to get rid of his hand from your shoulder.

“Ah, I’m lazy to fight with you. I’m going now. You stupid!”

As his hand get off from your shoulder, your lip balm fell down from your pocket. Chanyeol’s eyes turn to see your lip balm and your hand try to pick it up but turned out Chanyeol’s hand try to pick it up too. So your hand meet with him. He hold your lip balm, snatched it from your hand.

“Hey, that’s mine! What will you do to that?!”

Chanyeol open the lid of your lip balm and he smear the lip balm to your lips with his hand. Your face become red and you can’t move your eyes from him. Too shocked with what Chanyeol’s doing to you. Your heart beating so fast. Chanyeol’s really handsome. You can’t denied that anymore.

“Ah, you become beautiful”

After Chanyeol said that, he cupped your cheeks, leaned in, and before you realize what happen, his lips has meet yours. Your eyes wide open, still can’t understand what really happen now. Your mind wants you to fight him but your body can’t do it. So you just keep remain in your position. Doing nothing. Then Chanyeol broke the kiss and place your head in his wide chest. Your face more red now.

“Why? You didn’t sleep well last night? What happened?”

You still can’t think straight. Chanyeol’s attitude really different from his usual. Chanyeol worried about you. Your heart beating faster. Chanyeol broke the hug and he smile at you, angelic smile, and then he left you alone without a word. And there you are, alone, with tangled mind and blushing cheeks.


Yep! Here's the author notes again. mwehehehe

I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry from grammar mistake. My grammar really . hahaha

The story get more interesting right? I wish I can update it soon, but sorry I think I can't.

I have to do my school task first. But after I finished it all, I promise to update!

See you! ^^