Seven

Coming Down From The Top

You feel Chanyeol gentleness from his way to caress your hair. You think that it is his way to cheer you up. You feel comfortable with the way he embrace you. But you didn’t let your guard down as you stop bite him.

“Hey, you, are you crying now?” You broke the hug, let your self off from his embrace.

“Don’t talk nonsense! Are you blind? Who is crying just because this stupid thing?!”

You turned your back to Chanyeol and started to walk away from him.

 “Let me help you” You stopped as you hear Chanyeol talk something that you didn’t need.

“I don’t need your pity!”

“Who is pitied you!” Chanyeol grip your wrist and pull you to make your body closer to him “It’s not free. You just can think of it as a debt to me” he say it with his eyes straight to you. You let go his hand on your wrist roughly. You don’t buy what Chanyeol said to you, you think that he is only pretending want to helped you and planned something behind it.

“You don’t have to pretend that you care about me! If it isn’t because of your “don’t touch me” words for them, they won’t do this to me! They won’t laugh at my misery and I won’t be alone now!”

You shouted at Chanyeol and he gasped. He realized that half of this situation was his fault. But then Chanyeol turned back his head because he think that he heard someone murmured something about you. You turned your eyes from him to where his eyes staring at.

“Wah, I don’t think it will be this fast! The principal quickly take care of her dismissal”

“This time you won’t act arrogantly again! Let’s quickly paste it on school’s pasteboard! Hahaha”

You looked at Chanyeol again with IfItIsNotBecauseOfYouItWouldNotHappened face. Then Chanyeol walk away to the students who bring your dismissal announcement paper direction. You stopped him with your kick.

“I have said it. I don’t need your help!”

Chanyeol’s face looked very annoyed with what you do to him. “You ! It is up to me with what I want to do!” Chanyeol shouted at you and walk away from you.

You were a little surprised by Chanyeols’ behavior. Sometimes he really annoyed and make you angry but sometime he is like a normal human, have a care side for others. You don’t believe that he want to help you. However, you walked to school pasteboard and see the announcement.

“Because of you from class 2.1 be in arrears of school tuition, she expelled from Gyeongju High school.

Principal.”

 

You sigh. You can’t denied it anymore. You are expelled from the school now. You turned your eyes to another announcement. It say that you were rank first in school for the latest trial exam. You are laughing to see that. You are rank first but you expelled from the school. You think that the school tried to mocking you now. And then you remember that you haven’t pay your rent house too. You can’t think anything again. You really confused what you should do now. You can’t go to school again and you don’t have a place to go back. You remember about your parents who don’t care about your situation now. You really want to cry but you feel you can’t cry.

“You really don’t want me again? Eomma, appa.”

Your self-thinking got distracted because you hear Minji and Sehun voice called you.

you!”

“What?” You replied them unwillingly. You see their worried face. You feel a little grateful that actually someone really care about you.

you, are you really got expelled from the school? The news has spread around the school! They said that you got expelled because you arrears of school tuition?” Sehun asked you worriedly.

“That’s not right, right?” Minji followed after Sehun finished his words.

You confused with them. The announcement paper has been pasted and they still doubt about the news. You answer them as your index finger pointing at the announcement.

“From all students in this school only you two that don’t know about that?” You paused your talk a while then you put down your hand and crossed it on your chest. “That’s right. It is all because your Boss Park!”

“You mean Chanyeol? That’s impossible! He is a kind person in real! He even picked up abandoned cat to be cared by himself.”

“Are you mean that is Sui?” You wondered, that’s why when you ask Chanyeol what kind of Cat Sui is, he can’t answer it.

“Eum, that’s right. From the first time I met Chanyeol, He like to go to a hill of flowers behind the school and he like to quietly muse there. In there, all kinds of flowers are blooming in all seasons. Very beautiful! One day, in summer, suddenly rains pouring down. In the hill full of lavenders, Chanyeol found Sui that abandoned by someone. Chanyeol picked Sui and bring it to his house. He said that Sui was a present from angel for him”

“Lie~~ that bastard is impossible to say like that” You refuse to believe Sehun because it’s not so Chanyeol to talk a sweet beautiful word like that.

“Hell, yes! When I heard he say that, I was shocked. Because it was really not so him”

You stop talking for a moment and recall your memory when you saw something written in the wall in your backyard school. “Is angel even exist?” You think it was Chanyeol who wrote it.

“So, you. Chanyeol isn’t a person like you think and certainly it wasn’t him who did this to you” Sehun still try to convinced you.

“Hey, Sehun! Why are you so defending Chanyeol so much?” You chuckled because you think it’s funny that there’s someone who respect Chanyeol so much. But you try to believe Sehun’s words. “I understand. Moreover, I don’t say that definitely it is Chanyeol….” You stop your words because you hear a girl voice shouted your name. You turn your head to see who is shout at you.

you!!! Why are you still here, huh? Why? You don’t have any place to go?! What a pity~~ But, here’s not a place to accommodate poor people like you! Get lost!!”

That was the girl that trapped you before. Chanyeol’s fans. You really tired to see her and her friends with all that happened before. Sehun and Minji tried to defend you, but you stop them.

“Enough, Sehun, Minji. Thank you for your good intention for me.” You turned your gaze from Sehun to the girls who insult you. ”I don’t have any energy to deal with them anyway. You don’t have to remind me, I’ll go with myself”

The girls looked at you with underestimate look and shook her hand, give a sign to you to go away. You quickly walk away from her, Sehun, and Minji. As you walk, go more far from them, you deep thinking. You don’t know where to go. You already pray to angel and angel haven’t answer your pray. And you realized that you already affected by Chanyeol about this angel thing. All have happened like this. You think angel really don’t want to hear your wish. And angel is never exist.

 

***

 

“Eh? That you that come from Seoul, right?”

“Yes! The girl that quite beautiful but fierce and a little ”

“Is she got expelled?”

“She got expelled because she can’t pay her tuition! It’s very embarrassing! Is she really come from Seoul?!”

“Girl like her should have been expelled from the first! She already damage our school reputation!”

Minji and Sehun can’t say anything to the people who bad mouthing about you. They want to defend you but they don’t know what to say.

“I even hear that she sell herself because she really need money”

A girl say that with her confidence that what she say is the fact, although it is certainly a lie. Because Sehun really know you worked hard in your part time jobs.

“SHUT OFF YOUR MOUTH!”

PRANG!!!!

A sound of a broken glass appear. Everybody turned they head to know what happened. And there is Chanyeol. Hit the pasteboard’s glass with his bare hand and make the glass scattered.

“Why are you so noisy?!” Chanyeol said that then he grab your expelled announcement with hand make the announcement paper crumpled. He stared at everyone with wrathful gaze. Sehun tried to approach him to make him calm down, but he stopped with Chanyeol’s next words.

“Everyone who still dare to talk about this thing again, don’t expect to get out of the school gate safely” Chanyeol hold the announcement with his both hand and tear it to shreds it and let it fly.

“This matter, just till up here. Don’t dare to talk about it again” Chanyeol threaten everyone with his scaring gaze and his deep voice. He ensure that he is really serious with his words. He turned his back and started to walk away, but he hear a girl talking to him, don’t accept Chanyeol’s order.

“Wait, Chanyeol! Why?! I don’t understand! That day you clearly said that you hate you! Even you ordered us not to touch her! Why now you defending her!! I don’t understand! Actually you…”

The girl stop talking as Chanyeol turned his head and give her cold scary stare and say “You, don’t interpret it like you want. Let me get this straight. She should just only be mine. No one can touch her! Are you understand?!!”

 Chanyeol turned his head and walked again. People that hear his statement gulped and just saw him walk away. Sehun can only shock with Chanyeol’s words. He can’t be near or close or touch you ever…

 

***

 

Chanyeol is walking down to the familiar street. He is in his way to his home. Then he see Sui on the street corner. Chanyeol wondered why Sui is in there, because there was your house. He walking to Sui direction, and see Sui have tear your letter from your parents with it claws and see you hugged your legs. You put your head on your knee as you link your arm around your legs. There are your belongings around you and just with that he know that you got kicked out from your current house. Chanyeol pick Sui and hold it in his hand and observing you. You tilted your head a little you see Chanyeol’s figure stand behind you.

“It is Chanyeol, right? Don’t come closer! I just had a fight, if you do not want to be hit by me, better go far away”

Chanyeol didn’t go, but he come closer to you. He sit beside you with Sui in his shoulder.

“I just got kicked out by homeowners” You confessed to Chanyeol, and he was right before.

“You are the one who grumpy anyway”

“I’m not grumpy!”

“So, now where will you go?”

“I’m too embarrassing now, I think even the shrine won’t accept me”

Chanyeol stop talking a while then he offered you something “What if you live in my place, then? Your problem about you got expelled from the school, you don’t have to worry about that. I have solved it. Now it only depend on you. Where will you going to sleep”

“Hey, giant elf ear boy. I don’t understand. Actually, are you a friend or enemy?”

“Both”

You surprise by Chanyeol’s answer. You really don’t understand about him.

“So what do you mean with helped me then?!!”

“It'll become a debt for you”

You gasped and stop talking.

“The better I am to you, you will owe me more”

You don’t know his intention. “What kind of theory it is” you say that in your mind confusedly. 


Kyahoo~~ finally new update! I'm struggling to keep this story updated gradually. I just come back from my campin activity. I'm so tired and sleepy now because I didn't get any sleep last night. But, I don't want to break my promise so i just force my self to update this first then go to sleep. So sorry if the story is kinda lame and there's typos or misspelled. But as always, my grammar still ~ hahahaha

Well, I'll go to sleep now. I'll update it again next weekend. I hope I can make it faster.

Enjoy reading and please comment if want to ask or give a suggestion. See ya~ ^^v