Be Inferior

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One, Two. One and Two.

One, Two. One and Two.

Punches flew across my face. It came at me too many times that I couldn’t feel a thing, probably for a few days I won’t. Its not like it mattered, I wanted to die. That or be beaten within an inch close to death. The beatings were gruesome and its not that they cared, and neither did I. No one would.

“That’s enough!” Someone commanded. Then came the familiar parting of bodies. Big Boss was here. She had set foot in a room full of eyes that watched and obeyed, no matter the age or gender. She wore a black bandeau, red leather jacket, and grey ripped and bleached jeans, all fitting her badass terrifying personality. She was masculine enough that her voice was slightly deep and feminine enough to be smooth and swift. I wouldn’t just call her gorgeous she was horrifying.

“You done making trouble for the both of us?” She spoke, every word spreading to each and every ear. I spat blood on her shoe and smirked. And with a roundhouse kick to the head I was out.

--

Light slinked across my eyelids, flickering on and off. I was lying in a position that was more comfortable than I was used to. Underneath my head was something soft and thick. I quickly sat upright and rubbed my face and to my surprise there wasn’t any blood coming off. A breath exhaled from behind me and my heart jumped when it turned out to be the Boss.

“Lay back down, you’re in no way able to move on your own. Besides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter