The Truth

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't seen Namjoon in over a week, and that is not because of me. He actually was taking a trip farther away to send a message to one of their comrades in other countries. Apparently they aren't the only group of its kind. There's some kind of community or something and they have some kind of objective in mind but that's all I know. The only thing I'd ever be able to know about all of this.

All of this had meant that he will be gone for a long indefinite amount of time. And that means that I have Kiarra all to myself, well not just myself she takes care of other things but that's not the point. I was able to speak freely with her when she wasn't working on important things.

I squeezed out some of her favorite memories and many things like her occasional enjoyment of strolling down by the beach and listening to clocks tick in the silence. When she was too tired to stand, I eventually had the luck of discovering her soft spots to rub some energy into her.

She was so difficult to crack because even while she was struggling to keep awake she was incapable of sharing her feelings and inner thoughts. I know that she probably doesn't want a measly servant like me to know her deepest darkest secrets but I just need to know something about the woman who kept me for however long I was here.

There was so many things that I could not imagine happen while I was held here, but what she was saying to me was at the top of unbelievable.

"Seokjin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter