Replacement

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, everything was the same except that she wanted me to wait outside her door. From what I could hear from the other side was a lot of shuffling going on. Whatever it was, she didn’t want me to see. Her freshly bathed smell came out and the face that she shown was of one who just got caught sneaking out.

“Go fetch me some breakfast.” She looked flustered after she commanded her sudden request. “GO GO GO!” Then I was ed in the direction of the kitchen.

--

The entire day I haven’t seen Kiarra. I didn’t mind it, but because I was always being told what to do I don’t know what to do with myself. I couldn’t ask around because I had to keep my eyes open for her. That and no one was free to talk freely. And countless times that I’ve been stopped by her men, asking me where she was and why I wasn’t working. There wasn’t any knowledge of her location by anyone, which was strange. Hours of this made me insane.

At that moment she came into view I swear my eyes had melted out of my skull. She wasn’t alone. Namjoon was with her. The two people I’ve wanted to see for the longest. When he stood beside her, she looked so calm, the calmest I’ve ever seen her. Where I stood, she had no idea that I was staring at the both of them. He whispered something in her ear and she swatted at him, he probably made some kind of joke. Other than the sound of feet scraping against the floor, I could hear her giggling from across the room.

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter