Maybe?

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night I hadn’t gotten those late night knocks. I was acquainted with the other slaves, or servants, whatever you’d like to call them, and I asked around and gave descriptions of him. No one had ever heard of him. I heard strange rumor that he’s some kind of ghost, or that he was kidnapped for being too nice the Boss’ new toy and killed on sight.

I returned to the mistress in the next minute and I was encountered by her dead eyes coupled with exhausted movements. This happened everyday, yet her energy was infinite. No matter how hard she tried to keep herself up and moving, she still did it. I admired her strength to do things that no normal woman would do. She could possibly be stronger than me or maybe I was just weak. She was like a Venus flytrap that held grand roses and I was trapped in her jaws.

My image of her changed while I watched undisturbed by any other around either of us. She moved with style and grace, her face remaining strong. The flair she possessed shown how she was the leader of this notorious guild. It was so perfect that I had to stop myself from watching since this would make other beautiful things no longer beautiful.

But something about her exotic physique bewitched my soul. Then it hit me, she always shown her indomitable side with her subordinates and displays a calm personality when only I am here. Almost like she has something to hide or that she wants to keep some kind of hold on me.

What if she is a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter