Friends, How many of us have them?

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was off as well, she made me stay outside again. This time I heard weird sounds as well as shuffling noises. The noise sounded like a voice, a familiar voice, which was almost clear. There were a couple of grunts along with other things but couldn't recognise anything other than that. I got nervous. Was she okay? Did she need help?

It’s none of my business anyways, it’s not like she depended on me at all other than fetching food. When she came from the door like last time, she asked for something to eat, again. With a nod I walked away, but this time instead of going to the kitchen I’m going to watch for what happens when I’m gone.

After 5 minutes had gone by and nothing was going on, she finally peeked her head out. She stood there for a few seconds and checked if anyone was around, then went back in. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The Boss wasn’t by herself. Namjoon, who wasn’t wearing a shirt, followed her.

The Madame wasn’t a short lady; she was 5’7 for goodness sake, so Namjoon stood slightly over her. I don’t know what was really going on, but they just stared at each other with a strange look on their faces. They were saying something but I was too far away to hear a single word.

--

When I was sent out and about I began to see Namjoon mingling with the other servants while conversating with some of the members. He didn't seem like a bad guy, or maybe he was like the Boss and behind closed doors he was the opposite. Until I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter