Expectation

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I understand her now. She is a softie. I've seen her with the other guys. She would be nice to them one on one but when she was with a group of them she was strict. One of the servants took a slice of ham last week and I was there when she took the blame for him. Maybe I can just escape and she'll pretend that nothing had happened. Yes, it'll be perfect. The plan will be tonight.

~

By the time the sun went down, I'd forgotten all about my plan and was asleep. Alarms blared just outside my bedroom walls and through the door. I opened the door to see servants rushing to the left and the rest bustling to the right. I followed them towards whatever was going on.

Everyone was in the meeting room, waiting for something. That something became someone. That someone was strapped to something to keep him up straight. I wanted to ask questions but I wasn't supposed to be here in the first place. My mouth tried to stay closed but it stayed gaped open when the Boss appeared infront of everyone.

The man who was presented before us was an intruder who had snuck into our fortress. They said he was spotted right before entering the weapons suppy room.

There was silence as people held their breaths to hear what the Boss wanted to do with their new prisoner. The Boss was the one to give the last word and be done with it.

"Death." She said without moving her sight from the man. He began to cry and plead for his life. The man should have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter