Food

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So apparently I am her varlet and she won’t let me go farther than an arm’s length away from her. I am no dog, nor a pet to fetch her objects. Since that day there were random extra feedings late at night. Every night I would be woken by a knock on my door and on the ground would lay either desserts or extravagant meals. She was hard to decipher. Was she a ruthless and reckless leader or a frenzy of fluff and bunnies?

Tonight I wait, again. Many attempts I made ended with failure and a full stomach. Or sleeping.

Knock knock.

I rushed forward to the door, recognizing the same figure beneath the door. But when I yanked the door open, the hooded figure was already around the corner, in the direction of the mistress’ bedroom. My suspicion was correct, it was her, now all I have to do is expose her and then I’d be able to go home. Ah, home sweet home. But before that, there’s a slice of pie to be eaten.

--

The next morning she arose from her bed and I was required to be in her room before she opens her eyes. I was to observe her, no matter the circumstance. She disrobed in front of me, I mean, it wasn’t the first time this happened. My eyes couldn’t and shouldn’t move away from her. I couldn’t help it, both staring and looking away. Her bare skin was equally alluring and repulsive.

She made no embarrassed actions, no blushes along the face, or any yells of pure fear to the opposite . “Kiarra..” I sighed lightly. She hummed fain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter