Sold

What's Right? What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third day of March, and it was raining all day that there was no time to get errands done. Mother and Father were gone all day with my younger sisters and brother. No word from any of them. It was starting to get late, and not a thing.

Then came a knock on the door. It was barely even a door, the metal rusted and the wooden sides shone light from the other side. Shadows were shown beneath the rickety entrance. When I opened it, three male figures stared back at me. None of them familiar. “Can I help you? My parents aren’t home if you need them, they’re at the market.” I calmly uttered, to which they stood with no reaction.

Until a younger looking female came from behind them. She was of African ethnicity and stood taller than any other woman I’ve seen. Her swagger was of someone who probably killed someone or seduced a high sovereignty.

They separated with coordination and she stood in front of me with a poised manner. Her eyes cold and relaxed. “Grab him.” She simply said. I dashed and gotten within a whisker of her and she pulled me back. Her strength wasn’t one to mess with and her grip was impressive. But being one of impecuniosity I could run like hell, and that what I did. Until I heard the click of a gun and my attention turned to her, the coldness in her eyes more intense.

“Run and I kill your parents. On your knees or I will kill your dongsaengs. Your move.” I had no choice, it wasn’t forget my family and save myself, I couldn’t. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter