008

Rewind

" Dude , wait for me ! " Tao shouted but with a loud voice since the others already got off from the car . " Yah ! Big eater panda ! Fast ! How you can be late like that ?! Today is Shin Yeong's birthday ! We already plan to suprise her ! So , fast !  " Kris shouted back . " Ssshh ! Quiet ! " Su Ho requested as tao already clsoed the door of their car and locked it . They slowly opened the gate since it didn't locked and stepped in fastly like a group of thief who wanna robbed a house . " You all ready ? " Lu Han asked them . " Yup , we're super ready ! " They said . Baek Hyun held the cake . Se Hun , Kai and Tao held the balloons at their hands well the others brought many presents for Shin Yeong . " Remember all the plan . Don't forget to sing . " D.O reminded them . " But I'm a rapper . " Se Hun mumbled . " Just sing it . " Su Ho asked . The door didn't closed very closely , so they barged in slowly to my house .

 

" Pftt , why the house really mess ? " Lay mumbled but they just ignored and started to sing ' happy birthday ' song for Shin Yeong . " Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to - - - - Sh - Shin Y - Yeong ? A - Are you o - okay ? " Lu Han asked with a stutter as they saw me at the corner of the living room and the others also stopped sang after they heard Lu Han said something . I cried soundly while hugged my knees and lower my head on the knees meanwhile my hands held my back of head . They slowly walked forwards to me but Chen quickly gave the presents that brought to Xiu Min and walked straight to me . He sat beside me and hugged me tightly , burried my face on his chest made me cried more louder . Chen caressed my hair and coaxed me to stop cried . Finally , I had someone to hug and to release my hurt feelings deep in my heart which my sadness that I can't held anymore . 

 

Baek Hyun placed the cake on the table , Tao tied all the balloons to the floor lamp well his wished didn't wanted to hold the balloons all the time and the others also placed the presents that they brought on the table immediately sat on the couch , watched with me with full of sympathys . Chen slowly removed my fringe to see my face since he can't saw it , his eyes widened in shock as he saw edge of my lips bleed and my left eye got a splash of purple colours . It's a bruise . A half hour before , Chan Yeol and I got a big fought again as I asked him about his mistress too much which made him annoyed because of me . He suddenly strangled my neck as he pushed me against the wall , I was gasping for the air . He released my neck and I quickly breathe , I was like to say something to him but he immediately slapped my cheeks to lips and punched my eyes which made me slowly fell onto the floor while cried of pain that I got and leave me alone as he walked out .

 

" S - Shin Y - Yeong , who did this to you ? " D.O asked as he kneeled in front of me with a worried face . I shook my head as meant I didn't wanted to say who did this to me . It's my husband , Park Chan Yeol . If they knew it , they 100% didn't believe me . " He's really go too much far . " Baek Hyun mumbled as his hands changed to a fist . " Who is it ? " kai asked with his furrowed eyebrow as the other looked at him passionately to know who's the person did to me like that . " Who else if not Chan Yeol . " Baek Hyun let out a big sigh , Se Hun and the others looked him in disbelief . " But Chan Yeol hyung not kind of like that guy . He's a kind g - - " Se Hun's words cutted off by Baek Hyun as he spoke , " Se Hun - ah . He's not OLD Chan Yeol that we knew before , he's already changed . If you all see him you must be suprised , he didn't wore his spectacles anymore , his atittude not like a good person like before , his clothes became like a hip hop style , his eyeliner really thick and his hair was upwards . I know it's hard to believe , but I'm not joking . " Baek Hyun explained .

 

As I heard about him made me felt the pain straight in my heart bacame I cried more louder . Chen coaxed me like he was like a husband to me . But I knew he just considered me as my sister and did it because I needed someone to bursted out all thing that made the sadness from became bigger . He's really a good guy . It's very lucky to have a husband like him . But now my heart only for Chan Yeol . Yes , he's really hurting me but how matter what the man that you really love did made you hurt it's really hard to forget about him . I didn't wanted to leave him . Well , I knew it's stupid . But I didn't wanted lose and let the win , took away my husband . " Why my life like this ? " I mumbled .

 

Suddenly , Baek Hyun's phone ringed made the people in the house watched him . It's from our mother . " Ohh , omma ? Why you call me ? " Baek Hyun asked as he made the phone changed into a speaker to let me heard it too . " Ohh Baek Hyun - ah , can you call Shin Yeong ? She didn't answered my call . I hope you can call her . Today is her birthday . Omma , want celebrate it at our home . Ask her and Chan Yeol to bring some clothes also to sleep here for few days or week . Omma , really miss her . His parents also coming , you also bring your members and some of Shin Yeong's friends at our house . 8.00 p.m okay ? " Mrs. Kim said it . " Yes , omma . I get it . Bye . " Baek Hyun hung it up and watched at me . " Crap . " Kai sweared . " Pftt what you crap about ? " Tao asked Kai . " Hyung , can you see Shin Yeong's noona face ? " Kai made his poker face . " It's okay , I can handle it . I'm master of primp . " Tao grinned .

 

" How about just us , EXO and our parents and Chan Yeol's parents come ? Shin Yeong , do you want your friends come ? " Kris asked . " I don't have any mood to ask them to come . " Shin Yeong replied . " Good , you don't need anyone else except us . " Baek Hyun muffled while stared the table . " Baek Hyun , are you okay ? " Su Ho asked . " I'm okay . I'm just praying over something . " Baek Hyun gave a smile . " Kris , can you call Chan Yeol ? He only picked up your call . " said Lu Han . " Okay , wait up . " Kris dialled Chan Yeol's number as he also made the speaker on and asked the others to quiet . " Hello , Chan Yeol - ah . This Kris hyung spoke . " said Kris . " Ohh hyung , why you call me at this time ? I have to work you know ? " Chan Yeol spoke and we also heard there's a giggle , a woman's voice . Kris looked at me and gave a warm smile , " Your mother - in - law make a birthday party for Shin Yeong . The others and your parents also there . " Kris continue said .

 

" Ohhh ~ " Chan Yeol replied then the woman's voice spoke ,

 

" Babe , you wife birthday is today ? Hmmm , I want spent time with you . " the woman begged with a low voice but we also heard it .

 

" Shhh , Kris hyung will hear . I can't ran from it . My mom will nag . Sorry babe . I also don't want attend that 's party . " Chan Yeol replied with a low voice . 

 

" Hello ? " Kris asked . " Ohh hyung , why ? " Chan Yeol cleared his throat . " You come or not ? I'm also busy too so please fast replied . " Kris replied . " I - I'll come . " Chan Yeol stuttered . " At 8.00 p.m. , your mother - in - law's house . " Kris ruffled his hair and he also bit hiw lower lips . " Okay . Bye . " said Chan Yeol . Kris didn't wanted to hung it up , because he wanted to listen something more . " Arghh , babe . Wait , I'm too . Let me unhooked your bra first . Wait I forgot to hung it . " Chan Yeol mumbled . Then , the call ended . " He's making out with someone . " said Lay with a low voice . Then , the all members looked at me and my eyes looked at Baek Hyun . He the only one who didn't looked at me . I felt like there's something that he knew but he didn't told me . 

 

 

( A / N ) : Well , I'm sorry for a little at there . But I didn't feel it was a scene lol . I'm sorry ! I'm also underneath +18 . *bow . Well , I also wanted to punch the mistress and you'll know soon . Thanks for the comments , it's funny too lol . I know you can't wait they're going to divorce but it's too much fast . Maybe at few chapters , they'll be divorce . pftt , I shouldn't tell you about this xD .Please subscribe , upvote and comments !