017

Rewind

5 days already passed , Chan Yeol had been controlled by Yu Ra unnie all time , all day and all night . Chan Yeol awaken at midnight wanted to go to somewhere , you all know where but he failed , Yu Ra unnie noticed him and forced him to go to sleep . At the day , he went to work also got controlled . Breakfast with his sister , lunch and had a coffee at evening also too . All the time , Chan Yeol surrounded by her sister's bodyguards which they'll be with Chan Yeol all the time to see what he do and reported to Yu Ra unnie . All women that Chan Yeol met - client , workers also Ha Na , his assistant needed 5 meters away from Chan Yeol . If Chan Yeol wanted to go somewhere , he needed to get a permission by Yu Ra unnie .

 

Chan Yeol complained about his sister to his parents but they can't do anything , they knew their daughter was like . So , they didn't brave to interrupt what she do even they're parents of her . But they believe their daughter was doing all the time . All 5 days that I spent in my parents in - law's house , I slept with Yu Ra unnie . Sometimes I felt I really a useless woman and shy with Yu Ra unnie , she did all the thing to make sure Chan Yeol didn't together anymore with Ha Na by herself but I ? I'm the one his wife not Yu Ra unnie . So , I decided to sleep with Chan Yeol today even Yu Ra unnie didn't let me but I said to her that she's the one who wanted I be a strongest . She didn't had any choice , so she let me go . I meant she let me do what I wanted .

 

As I entered the room which was Chan Yeol's room , I noticed Chan Yeol was in the bathroom . I quickly threw my body on the bed , wrapped my body with blanket and pretend read something on the phone . As he leave from the bathroom , he's wiped off his face from wet . I just took a glance at him and rolled my eyes like I was felt annoyed of him . He just smirked and lied his body beside me while placed his hand on my stomach , it's weird he acted like this way so I just pushed his hand away . " I don't know you already being fierce on me . " He placed his head on my shoulder , I took a deep breath and exhale it as my mind was like thinking about him . Was he tried to seduce me or what ? I just quite and played games , Candy Crush .

 

" Noona , already sleep or not ? " Chan Yeol asked me suddenly with his airy voice and blew a hot on my collarbones , neck and ear which made my spine got electric shock . But I remembered what Yu Ra unnie said , " Do not be trapped with his seduce and what he said or he apologize to me . " I just replied , " Nope , you know she's doing her job on night with her bodyguard just because of you . " He started kissed my collarbones , he's seriously seducing for a long time . " Chan Yeol , whatever you do or seduce me . I'm not being trapped on it . I'm not a fool anymore . " I raised my body from lied my body and leaned my body against the wall . " Then , why you sleep here ? To seduce me too ? " He grinned . " This is my room too . Seduce ? Even I'm married , I don't need to do like that . I'm not like you all the time and I can manage myself . " I replied bravely .

 

He suddenly clapped his hands made me confused what he clapped for but I just ignored him . " Impressive . " He said . What he impressive about ? Urgh , I could die with this stuffiness . " I don't know you change so very fast . " He my fringe but I pushed his hands quickly . " Don't touch me . " I glared at him but he just let out a chuckle . " Pugnacious . Attractive . " He placed his hand again on my stomach . " I miss you . " He said . He just said that he miss me ?! Jump through the ceilings . Pfttt , control your excited Shin Yeong . Maybe it's just trick . " Stop lying . You miss at someone else not me , guy . " I replied . " I'm saying the truth . I'm sorry . " Chan Yeol rubbed my stomach with his cuteness . Was he really mean it ? God , help me . This is awkward situation . Shin Yeong , remember don't be trapped . He's not an angel anymore . " Whatever . " I said .

 

" Seems like you really didn't ' be eaten ' with my seduce . " He let out a sigh . " Well , I'm not ' cheap ' . I'm ' expensive ' nowadays . Stop lying about it . I know you're with the girl that you wanted now . " I mumbled . " You know 5 days I released my with my hand . " He crossed his hands after he stopped rubbed my stomach . " Then what you want from me now ? You want a from me ? " I asked with a cold voice . He grinned and looked at me , " You want ? " he asked .

 

" Like I said , I'm expensive now . Your seduce is lame . Stop being nice on me . "

 

" Then you wanted I always be rough on you ? "

 

" Why you not just kill me right away then you can have a happiness with that woman ? "

 

" Kill ? Are you kidding me ? I'm not insane . "

 

" If you're not insane , you didn't hurt me for her . I know you love her . "

 

" Whatever . "

 

" Okay , let's divorce . "