003

Rewind

" Park Chan Yeol ?! If I'm not love you , I already ask you for a divorce ! I'm still love you ! " I cried after  I was really sad what Chan Yeol said to me . Felt like my heart just like being shot by a gun many times . " Don't dare you said you love me if you actually don't love me at all . You're just using me like I was a toy to you , right ? " Chan Yeol let out a chuckle as I from stood slowly kneeled in front of him , " Chan Yeol ! Are you insane or what ?! " Baek Hyun yelled since Chan Yeol forgot to handle Baek Hyun . " Dear , Byun Baek Hyun . Stop disturb our life . " Chan Yeol gripped the handphone tightly . " She's my sister . Don't you think I don't know what you do at London , huh ?! " Chan Yeol was shocked as he looked at I kneeled in front of him , just looked at the floor with few tears flowing to my cheek and dropped onto the floor .

 

" Shut up Baek Hyun , I don't know what you talk about . " He mumbled , " Don't pretend like you don't know . I'm not stupid like you . If you - - - - . " . Chan Yeol cutted off Baek Hyun's words with hung up the call , hesitantly dropped my handphone in front of me , " A wife never disobey what her husband said to her and she needs always support her husband no matter what . " I held his legs , " Don't do this to me . I'm waiting to you for 3 days , I miss you so much . I like to call you but I'm afraid I'm bothering you working . But I can't hold the longing towards you so I call you many times but there's no responded but when I call it again , Ha Na the one pick up and said you're busy . " I let out the feels but Chan Yeol just walked back to the room but he stopped as I spoke , " I'm sorry if I'm not treating you very nice . I'm sorry if I'm not giving and showing my love towards to you . I know I'm just useless wife . " I said with cracked voice .

 

 

" You know what ? I'm just glad that you know yourself an uselees person in this world . " 

 

 

I stunned what Chan Yeol said to you .

 

 

" You shouldn't born into this world if you being like ... "

 

 

" A ... "

 

 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

 

 

" Where's Chan Yeol ? " Baek Hyun asked since yesterday became a big fight about them , Baek Hyun decided to come to our house to check if I was okay or not . He's really caring brother since before . " He's already went out to his office . " I muffled . Baek Hyun looked at me with a worried face since under my eyes had eye bags because I cried non - stop last night . " I like to know what happened between you both . Tell me what happen . " said Baek Hyun as he held my hands . " I don't know . He's just coming back home with cold face and keep scold me . I don't know . I really want to know what I do to him . He's change . He never being cold on me . " My left eye let out tear , as Baek Hyun saw that he rubbed my arms . " Is not your fault Shin Yeong . " Baek Hyun furowwed his eyebrows . " I like to know what happened to you both before . You both are best friends before then why suddenly being like this . How you both become an enemy . You're the most closest to him and Chan yeol the most closest to you . I don't understand why you both ended to be enemy and I'm the one who's the problem that you both always fight . " I ran my fingers through my hair .

 

 

" You don't need to know , you're not included in our problem . You don't need to worry . " Baek Hyun gave a warm smile to me but I shook my head as disagree what Baek Hyun's said , " If not me what thing you fight about ? Tell me ? And why Chan Yeol keep saying to far away from you ?! " I shouted with my cracked voice while Baek Hyun just let out a sigh . " Shin Yeong . Just don't need to worry . " I cleared my throat and wiped off my tears . " How ?! How to be not worry ? If you're not telling me about what's happened ? How to I know why Chan Yeol be like that ? Why he really mad on me ? Why keep say something make me hurt ? Baek Hyun , he just go there for 3 days and only 3 days he changed like that . I also want to know what you're talking about you know what Chan Yeol do and pretend like don't know . What he do ? Since you're going to overseas together even being forced by our parents , you must know what he do right ? " I frowned my forehead and knitted my hands together . " I can't say it . " Baek Hyun leaned back on the couch . " Since when you keep secret all the things ?! " Ishouted but not too loud . 

 

 

" Shin Yeong , I'm not telling you for good . "

 

 

" Just tell me ! Whatever , just tell me . I need to know . " 

 

 

" No ! You can't ! I can't see my sister always get the pain , hurt just only stupid Chan Yeol ! "

 

 

" Byun Baek Hyun , just tell me . "

 

 

" You'll know soon . "

 

 

" Hell , if I'll know soon there's no different if I know now . "

 

 

" There's the different . "

 

 

" . Can you just tell me and I can stop swear to you ? What the different ?! "

 

 

" If you know soon , you all just fight like that . If you know now , I'm just scared you'll get a divorce from him . "

 

 

( A / N ) : It's lame right . I felt it's going to be fast . I think it's good lol . Enjoy ! Please subscribe , up vote and leave comments ! ^^