005

Rewind

Chan Yeol looked at me while touched his cheek with his palm . But I looked at Baek Hyun after I heard that thing , I wanted to know was it that thing Baek Hyun tried to keep from me . Baek Hyun avoided eyes contact with me even I called him few times , he just didn't responded a thing . " Baek Hyun - ah . Baek Hyun - ah . Look at me . Baek Hyun - ah . Is it true ? That thing you want to keep from me ? " I said it with a cracked voice , since yesterday and today I can't stop cried just because of him .

 

First , his face always gloomy since he just got back home . Second , he didn't responded a thing when I kissed him , hugged him , advised him . Third , for the first time he raised his voice in front of me even I didn't did something wrong . Forth , he still can't believe me since before until now that I really didn't have any relationship with Baek Hyun unless as step - siblings . Fifth , he hurt me with a sweared - he call me a . Sixth , he slapped me hard , being a rough violant man that I'd never seen before . Seventh , he cheated on me ? 

 

 

What's wrong of he's just did to me ? 

 

 

It's just because of the new girl which proper was a appeared in his life to stole him from me ?

 

 

Who's that ing girl ?

 

 

At this earth had many men , why you needed to take him from me ?

 

 

Why must Chan Yeol ?! My husband ?! Why not other men ?

 

 

You already changed him to another person .

 

 

you , stoler .

 

 

" Shin Yeong - ah , it doesn't mean I don't want to tell you . I just don't want you hurt . But ! This man , too much changed just because of that mother er , being violant . That's why I need to burst out all of thing . " Baek Hyun glared at Chan Yeol meanwhile I just continue cried because can't believe the fate , the rival that I needed to pass . Chan Yeol stood up , and ruffled his hair and spoke , " Isn't your business . My life , my rule , what I want , so don't busy bother my life and Shin Yeong . Get out from my home . " Chan Yeol said sternly .

 

 

Baek Hyun walked forwards to Chan Yeol and pushed Chan Yeol's chest few times with his beautiful fingers as he spoke , " She's your wife and I'm his brother . You should grateful that I didn't tell my parents and your parents about this . I don't want to tell about this to Shin Yeong too early because ... I wanted you change yourself where is yourself is , be the person that you are before and I'll forget the thing you did at there but unfortunately , you became more worse and make me can't stand with you behaviour ... " And continue said but Baek Hyun whispered to Chan Yeol's ear ,

 

 

" ... or others mean ... "

 

 

" ... leave Shin Yeong . "

 

 

" If you can't understand what I mean ... "

 

 

" The mean is divorce her ...

 

 

Baek Hyun smirked a little and Chan Yeol just gave a death glared and he leave , went to his bedroom without took a look at me . Baek Hyun let out a sigh and hunkered down at me , wiped off my tears , removed my fringe , placed a few hair behind my ear then he caressed my hair . I really hope it's Chan Yeol . I want Chan Yeol . He's the one who should do to me not Baek Hyun . He needed to apologize and coaxed me . But it didn't happened . It's Baek Hyun . Not my husband . Later , Chan Yeol just walked out from his bedroom with a baggage . My eyes widened after saw that and looked at him with curiousity . " Oppa , where you wanna go ? You just got back here yesterday night . " I stood up . " I'll go to somewhere for 5 days . Don't call me or message or email me or whatever just don't bother my life . " Chan Yeol mumbled while rolled his eyes with a sigh feel . 

 

 

" I'm your wife , Chan Yeol . What I am to you ?! I need to know where you go , with who you'll go , what purpose you wanna go that place . " I furrowed my eyebrow. Chan Yeol was liked to walk away but I held him to stop and made him looked at me . " Oppa , I'm talking to you . I'm your wife ! " I raised my voice a little , he yanked my hand away from him and spoke , " Please don't you use your words ' wife ' to stop me , it's disgusting . You're not even treat me as your husband . You just waste my time . " Chan Yeol looked at Baek Hyun who's watching us from behind me . " And you ! You stop use your words ' husband ' to tell me what to do , and accuse me something that I never do . Disgusting ? You're disgusting ! From be an angel now turned to a demon . And ! If you're really disgusting of me , stop words of ' husband ' to control me and act like a husband who's really care of his wife with saying don't close to Baek Hyun because you don't like it and blah blah blah but when I ask you what's the problem you with Baek Hyun , you just silent like you don't have a mouth to say ! So , you too ! Stop use ' husband ' to control me ! " I yelled for my demand justice . 

 

 

" I don't know since when you already clever become rude in front of me . "

 

 

" I also I don't know since when you being clever like an useless man like enjoy a life with another woman than your wife . And I already said many times that I love you but you such a heartless didn't believe what your wife said . You want me obey you but you act like an idiot make me can't stand of you anymore . "

 

 

" Shut up . " 

 

 

Chan Yeol pulled his baggage and walked out from the house and went to his car put his baggage seat at the back . I just saw him and ran to my room continue cried because he's really change . He didn't love me anymore . he's not OLD Chan Yeol that I knew . Baek Hyun at in front of the door called Chan Yeol , Chan Yeol looked at him . " What do you want ? " Chan Yeol asked . " I think you're such a stupid man . You willing go to another girl just because of y maybe . She's already slept with many men before but meanwhile you're already such a beautiful wife that really care of you , treat you with all her heart . " Baek Hyun folded his hands as his back lied at the doorframe . " Just that what you want to say ? " Chan Yeol ruffled his hair . " Not . I want to say something more . I give a chance now , you should go back inside and coax Shin Yeong . " said Baek Hyun . " Pftt , what a waste time . " Chan Yeol let out a chuckle made Baek Hyun laughed . " Now , you just lose your chance . Seems like you don't love your wife anymore . " Baek Hyun took a glance at his fingers .

 

 

" What the you try to say ? "

 

 

" Let's play a game . "

 

 

( A / N ) : Sorry late . I thought I want to update it at the midday but it's heavy rain , i need to to turn off the wifi . So , I can't update . Please subscribe and upvote ! Comments too !