007

Rewind

I sat on the couch while lied my back , waited for Chan Yeol back home . It's already 11:45 p.m. already ,Chan Yeol said he'll be back after 5 days but he didn't so I always thought he'll back late at night . My eyes became heavy because I really felt sleepy suddenly I heard the bell ringed and a twice knock at the door then I sniffed at the window to see who . It's Chan Yeol with his baggage , quickly I ran to the door opened it . Chan Yeol just rolled his eyes when he saw me opened the door , he stepped in slowly while carried his baggage . My mouth already felt itchy to nag why he back home so late . " You said only 5 days . But it's already 7 days and 15 minutes and 1 second will be eighth day if you not come back home . " I folded my arms as I lied my back against the wall . He just groaned and released his gripped from the baggage's handle and kicked the baggage made the baggage fell and which made me also flinched . " I just got back from somewhere with tired mood and you treated me with nag ? Isn't your business . " Chan Yeol muffled as he gave me a glare and walked back towards the room while took his baggage back .

 

" Ohh ~ So I need to watch and relax after seeing my husband made a with another woman which she's a and a stoler and gave me the video the way you make out at the hotel ? That thing you go for a week ? Make a for like 24 hours per a day with another woman but you already have a wife ? Seriously you just touched me only four times then you have a busy time at the work " 

 

Chan Yeol stopped from his tracks and turned his face at my directions . " How you know it ? " Chan Yeol walked towards me . " How I know it ? " I let out a chuckle and continue , " Park Chan Yeol , do you expect me follow you and watch you all the time ? The last time we did were fought . " I looked at his eyes . " Well , who knows . You like being a paparazzi . So , what's the problems ? " Chan Yeol folded his arms meanwhile I blinked my eyes few times while let out a big chuckle . " What's the problems ? Park Chan Yeol ! Are acting like an idoit or what ? I'm your wife here and you're craving for that ! " I shouted , Chan Yeol quickly pulled a strands of hair of mine hardly and I screamed in pain . " Arghh ! Chan Yeol ! Stop it ! " I cried . " Don't you dare call her a . She's mine . Didn't you already said before that don't use words ' husband ' or ' wife ' to control you or me . " Chan Yeol warned as he spoke close to my ear .

 

" Let me go , Chan Yeol . It's hurt ! " I begged as he pulled my hair more harder . " Remember , don't ever call her . If you call her , you're the one the . " Chan Yeol released his grip but he pushed me until I fell to the floor . He just walked back to the room but he stopped in his tracks again . " Today , you'll sleep on the couch . And I'll sleep on the bed . " Chan Yeol ruffled his hair and let out chuckle while mumbled , " Weak " He grinned . I just stay on the floor for few minutes as my eyes let out tears . I cried hardly while covered my mouth with my palms as I didn't wanted Chan Yeol will kicked me or whatever when he heard I cried like a lost kid .

 

" Why ... " I mumbled . 

 

 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

 

 

I woke up from sleep as my eyes blinked few times while I rubbed it . I slept on the floor last night , I just noticed it and remembered last night I cried until felt tired and suddenly fell sleep . Quickly , I stood up and made the breakfast for Chan Yeol and myself . Didn't care to take a bath , I just wanted prepared the breakfast for him . I wanted to catch his heart back . As I done cooked , Chan Yeol just walked out from his room with his suit to the work . I greeted him warmly as I pulled his hands to let him sat on the chair . " Good Morning , oppa . Let's breakfast together . " I gave him a big smile since he had said to me before that he really love my big smile . He said I really looked pretty with a big smile . Suddenly , he yanked my hands away and spoke , " You don't to be a good wife to me today . I have a breakfast with someone that I really love and her smile more pretty than you . " He said and walked out from the house , leave me dumfounded and didn't took a glance me at all . 

 

But how matter what he ignored me and his words really hurt which made my heart crashed into many pieces , I'll try how matter what happened to catch his heart back . He's my husband . the most I love . I quickly ran to him and pulled his hands to have a breakfast with me . He struggled and looked at me with his big eyes , " What the you want ? I wanna go to work now ! " Chan Yeol shouted . " Let's breakfast together . " I acted cute in front of him but he's still ignored me and walked out again . And for the third times , I pulled his hands again . " Yah ! Kim Shin Yeong ! " He pulled me inside since our neighbour watched us so he pulled me back into the house , closed the door . He began slapped my face and I be stubborn again , pulled his hands . He slapped my face for second time . " Oppa ?! I just want you breakfast with me ! Is it hard to breakfast with me once ?! " I shouted as my eyes let out many tears - again . " Shin Yeong ! Doo you understand that I don't want have a breakfast with you ? And is it hard to let me go once ?! " He shouted as his forehead frowned . Then , I replied .

 

" Is it hard to be the OLD Chan Yeol that I really love before ? "

 

 

 

( A / N ) : Well , many scenes that Chan Yeol being a bad man lol but this just little , there will be more hurt . I know you hate me . But I hope you understand what ' slice of life ' means . Please subscribe , upvote and leave comments ! Thank you ! Love you all ! ^^