004

Rewind

( A / N ) : Hey readers ! Sorry for a late update because I got fever . I also tried to finish my others story . By the way , I had changed the story from ' you ' to ' i ' . Because I just noticed the first chapter I was using ' i ' but the second and third I used ' you ' . Sorry for the mistake . *bow 180 . 

 

I was flustered and lied my back at the couch all the time , it's already midday . Baek Hyun still at here , he's really annoyed . No used if he still at here and not tell me a thing about Chan Yeol . I didn't eat breakfast , he also forced me to eat the lunch but I refused . I pinched my head few times , had a headache , think about Chan Yeol all the time . Plus , something confused by Baek Hyun's word . Unconsciously , I was reflective my beautiful lovely memories when I accepted his propose to be his wife with my husband , Chan Yeol . He's super romantic before , I still can't forget the way his behaviour around me . I really hope my life was like before . It's okay . Nothing happened . All things were flawless and perfect .

 

~ Flashback ~

 

After we had a beautiful dinner at the luxurious restaurant , we're already done ate and he was gonna paid it . As I stood up from the chair also him too , he suddenly began kneeled in front of me . I was suprised , he took something in his jacket pockets . It was a ring box . I covered my mouth with my plams because of the suprised . He coughed a little to cleared his throat . Then he spoke ,

 

" I've always known that marriage was for me . When I was young , I'd dream the day away; I would imagine earnestly my wedding day . "

 

 

" But what a fuzzy picture - the guests I could not see nor make out any details of my bride to be . " 

 

 

" Only my face was clear , and never could I say rightly who it was that stole my heart away - the dream remained that self - same shade of murky ." 

 

 

" But then , by chance , one day I met you , and since then my dreams have taken shape . "

 

 

" My bride's filled in - her eyes of light brown , her hair of black that frames her smiling face . I know now who my dream bride is - it's you . "

 

 

" So as I fall beside you on one bended knee , please - make real now that bride that's in my dreams . "

 

I laugh at the same time until my eyes let out a few tears at his chessy words well since it's really rare to see him became a romantic person with ring box added with his chessy funny words and his bright smile . His face became red or blushed because of himself . I kept say ' yes ' and laughed at the same time . Then he still continue with others poems . But this time , he's seriously serious . He closed his eyes , took a deep breath and exhale it . Cleared his throat again and looked at me with his sparkled eyes .

 

" Roses are red , violets are blue , I'm uncreative - sad , but it's true . "

 

 

" I'm not a boy given to poetry's wiles and you're not a girl who likes it either . "

 

 

" I've never been able to master a verse and you've always preferred me to be a rather terse . "

 

 

" The moment I seem to be on to a roll I write something that's not appealing at all . "

 

 

" So though we can't string two rhymes together I love you , and I want to love you forever . "

 

 

" So will you marry me ? "

 

He stared my eyes deeply after he already used his all confidence and the only thing that he waited for was an answer . The answer that can determined his future being single , husband or needed to wait few more years . As then I looked at my fingers and knitted my fingers together . Looked at him back , and replied ' yes ' as I agreed to be his wife . A wife will always siding the husband forever . Whatever he'll do to me , I'll be patient wife when the rivals will come . Then , he smile brightly and wore the ring at my fingers while I was giggling alone and wiped the happiness flowed to my cheek with my fingers . He stood up and kissed my passionately and I replied the kissed back while our eyes were closed . We broke the kiss and hugged to each other as I buried my face to his chest and he caressed my hair very well and he also kissed my hair . He suddenly expressed his feels to me . 

 

" I love you . "

 

Then I just replied .

 

" I love you too . "

 

~ Ended Flashback ~

 

My dreamy was cutted by someone who's opened the door . It's Chan Yeol , he's just got back from his work . Usually he back at home at evening . His eyes widened as he saw Baek Hyun at another couch . We three facing each other . Then I started sopke , " Oppa , he just visit me . Not more than that . We're not doing anything . " I stood up from the chair and walked towards him with frowned forehead . " So , it's real you're cheating on me ? Shin Yeong , I'm your husband ! How dare you cheat ?! " Chan Yeol shouted . " Oppa , I already told you . We're not doing anything ! " I raised a voice a little . " Yes , you both not doing anything but you're cheating on me right ?! Since we in high school ?! " Chan Yeol shouted and his voice became more high .

 

" I'm not ! " I ruffled my hair and my eyes already well teary , Chan Yeol raised his right hand and slapped my cheek hard until I fell down to the floor . I cried in pain and Baek Hyun stood up from the couch as he can't stand with Chan Yeol's behaviour became more worse .and walked towards Chan Yeol and pushed him back . " Yah ! I'm not stupid to stole a woman who's already married . You're the one cheat on Shin Yeong ! I see you having at your office at the London ! I see that all ! Don't accuse your own wife who really love you with all her heart but you're the one actually cheat on her just because that y woman . I know that y woman , Chan Yeol ! I know her ! " Baek Hyun yelled after he punched Chan Yeol's cheek . I blinked my eyes few times , tears flowed down in dissapointed , and looked at Chan Yeol .

 

" Y - You c - cheat on m - me ? "

 

( A / N ) : Put a romance a little . Wkwkwkwkwk . Please subscribe ! comments ! upvote ! Love you ! Hope you like it ~ ^^