FOUR

The Difference between Fiction and Fact

I woke up in a place familiar to me, a hospital room, I guess those girls did more damage on me than I thought. I sighed and closed my eyes again. "Ah you're awake," A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes once again and looked up at the doctor towering over me.

"Oppa..."

"Junmi, what happened to you? If it wasn't for those guys who brought you here you'd be seriously brain damaged," 

"I wouldn't mind that- wait what boys?" I widened my eyes, did those boys from the subway bring me here?

"They told me you tried to kill yourself and then you passed out on the stairs...Junmi what happened this time?"

"Junki oppa...I-I can't stand it anymore, my parents left to England for a month without taking me with them, leaving me with my uncle and those kids at school just won't leave me alone and they did this to me, no one loves me no one cares about, everyone would be happier if i was just dead.... there's no point in living anymore," I spilled everything to Junki, he's easy to talk to and knows everything about me, I've known him since I was a baby. 

Junki crossed his arms over his chest. "Last time I checked, I love you and care about you, a lot, and I definitely would not be happy if you were dead, you mean a lot to me Junmi, and all the doctors and nurses here love you just as much, they care about you too,"

I stared up at him and sighed in defeat. I know he cares about me, but I can't help but feel the way I do. "Now I think should thank those boys who saved you, I'll go tell them you're awake,"

"Wait no oppa!" I tried to stop him but he already left the room. I didn't want to see them.

A minute later six boys entered the room and ignored them looking through the Manga that Junki left for me to read, he always buys them for me. 

"Hey! are you okay now?" One them said as he approached me. "I'm Yoseob by the way, and this is Junhyung, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang!" I rolled my eyes and didn't bother looking up. It was silent for a few seconds. 

"tch, well she's a rude one, yah didn't your parents teach you better manners! This isn't how you should treat the people who saved your life," One of them scoffed and started nagging. 

I huffed and looked up at him, glaring, as I put my book down. "I never asked you to save me, I never asked you to bring me here, I don't think I should thank you for anything because you don't deserve it," 

"What? are you crazy? we saved your life twice in one night and this-" One of them spoke but the boy who looked like a girl grabbed the guys shoulder to stop him. 

"If you really wanted to save me, if you really want me to thank you, then you should have never stopped me.," I grabbed the book again and started looking through it. "Now leave I don't want to see your faces again,"

They finally left and I let out a sigh of relief lowering myself in the bed and pulling the blanket over my head. 

 

                                                                                                 ***********

 

We sat in the practice room after we finished dance practice at our company. We were trainees at CUBE entertainment to debut sometime soon. I sat on the floor and wiped my sweat "ah I'm so tired!" I exclaimed as I let myself fall onto my back. 

"I'm hungry~" whined Hyunseung. We all agreed with him. 

"Lucky for you guys we got you some food!" 

We looked up and saw Hyuna and Jihyun walking in with bags. "We got you guys some chicken!" Hyuna grinned and sat down beside us as we excitedly sat up and started opening up the boxes. 

"I wonder if that girl is okay, seemed like something bad happened to her," Doojoon said out of no where.

"Yea it looked like she was hit by a car or something..." Dongwoon responded. 

"What girl?" Jihyun asked, both her and Hyuna looked at us curiously.

Kikwang then explained what had happened to them. 

"We should go visit her later, maybe she's cooled down a bit?" Yoseob suggested. "I want to go because of the hot nurses" I grinned and proceeded to get hit in the head by Hyunseung. "Stop being a ert," I glared at Hyunseung and continued to eat my chicken.