Missing

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess nim.." Someone wake Jiyeon's up from her nightmares and she quickly open her sleepy eyes, search for Hyomin everywhere in the corner of that house given by her late father. She's alone and frustrated. Jiyeon then gets up from the bed, brushing her teeth and started to cry again as she felt so lonely. When she walk out from the bathroom, a smell of ramyeon hitting her nose and she run as fast as she can to the kitchen, there's someone watching a television with apron on her. She look so cute with that apron. 

"General nim.." she backhugged Hyomin and shed her tears instatly. 

Hyomin: "Princess nim..."

Jiyeon: "Where did you go, and why did you left just like that? do you know how worried i am? the thoughts of missing you without get a chances of saying goodbye...i'm scared of losing you, my general..." Hyomin still shocked with the hug and she turn facing Jiyeon, caressed her hair lightly, put her hand on Jiyeon's head. 

Hyomin: "I'm sorry, i have to go to somewhere... and i'm not leaving yet.. Your highness, don't worry, i will stay here until my time has to come..."

Jiyeon: "Can you just stay here...?" 

Hyomin: "This is not my place... If you want me to stay, then i will stay here..." she's risking her life for the sake of princess, she like it, the feeling of sacrifice her own life for someone eventhough she's not sure about her feeling towards the princess that she just met. The feeling is so different with Princess Han Jiyeon, is it love? Han Jiyeon or Park Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: "General nim.." locking her hand on Hyomin's arm. "protect my heart too and don't dare to hurt them.." Hyomim nodded and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter