Protect the general

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you?" The guy remain silence and wraping Hyomin's wound with the long scarf, put in again after Jiyeon did to her beloved. 

"Who are you?" Jiyeon start questioning him after he ignore Hyomin. His face too serious and he look a bit worried, "Siwan ssi, who are you actually?" Jiyeon asked again before he stood and then kneeled to Hyomin. 

Siwan: "General Park.." Both of the girl confused. "I was send here to protect you..."

Hyomin: "Who did?"

Siwan: "Our majesty.. He's so worried about you going to the future, so he sent me to protect you..."

Hyomin: "So, you already know me since beginning?" he nodded. 

Siwan: "General Park, i'm sorry that i have to pretend to be someone else or they will also attack me..."

Hyomin: "Good then, i dont think i can stay any longer.. I'm dying soon..." Jiyeon was shocked and put her arm around Hyomin's neck as generalnim rested her head on her lap. 

Jiyeon: "You're not going anywhere!"

Hyomin: "Princess ssi...I..." she stop and keep coughing blood which make Jiyeon and Siwan dead worried. He just could stare at the weak general, while Jiyeon, she couldn't stop her tears flowing out from her eyes. 

"My time will come soon, whether i like it or not, i have to leave.."

Jiyeon: "No!"

Siwan: "Jiyeon ssi, put her on my back, we should rushed to Hospital..."

Jiyeon: "Uh.." she panicked but then try to help Siwan with Hyomin still half concious. Hyomin groaned in pain again. A slow sigh to cover her pain.

Siwan: "Stop the bus or car or someone or whatevee..." They come running to the road but no car using that road. This road usually busy with many cars on it but tonight, there's nothing.

Jiyeon: "Can you do teleport?"

Siwan: "She's the only one who got that power, not me... I can't do it..." 

Jiyeon: "General nim..." whisper to Hyomin and she open her eyes a bit. "Are you okay??" Seeing Hyomin this weak only make her blame herself but.. 

Hyomin: "Sorry...." with a weak voice,she left out a short sigh and continued, "Teleport....I can't do teleport now..." she smile bit and continue again, "I'm so tired, i need a very long sleep..." Jiyeon busted her tears again. 

Jiyeon: "Hold on..." A tears fall like a water comeout from pipe, she breaking her hand that still interlocking with Hyomin when a car coming towards their direction. It's too dangerous for her to stop the car just by standing in the middle of the road but she got no choice. She run to the road and stand on the line of the road, closed her eyes tightly and opened her embrace widely. Siwan too, he close his eyes since the car was too fast. 

"Princess ssi..." Hyomin that still on Siwan's back mumble before she heard a car accelerate fast coming to their direction and with the road and stop right in front of Jiyeon, almost hit her, luckily that driver able to see her though he's a bit drunk. 

Jiyeon: "Ajussi... My friend injured! Can you help us?" Pointing at Hyomin but the driver sight still blurred, he wiped his glass and look at Hyomin then nodded. A sign that make Jiyeon sigh in relief, and help Siwan to put Hyomin into the car. Siwan sit at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter