Do you love me?

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you?" said her and throw the ice iceam away. Just like in a minutes Jiyeon dissapear from her sight, she know it something had happen to the princess. Her heart keep telling that those ninjas take Hyomin away from her. "Where is the girl here?" she stopped someone and pointed at shop where the last time she saw. Taht person didn't even see Jiyeon.

"This is all because of you, ice cream!!!" she was looking for Jiyeon all over the mall but can't trace her like this is first time she can't use her power. Her tears fall and she afraid that something will happen to Jiyeon like how the past princess die. Her power started to decrease day by day, this is all happen after she refused the first chance of going back to the past again and soon everything about her will dissapear too. She thought and sat on the chair before she saw someone with black clothes walking strangely out from the dark place. She went to the place and heard someone screaming, with her tears still on her cheek, she run a bit to that voice and saw a group of people trying to a girl, sadly she's not Jiyeon but Hyeri, the princess friend.

"Let go of her!!" she yelled and give her flying kick towards their direction. 

"Well, we got big jackpot today.." said one of the guy and trying to catch Hyomin but he doesnt know that he is now facing the general, and Hyomin flips him like how she throw the ice cream earlier. it was way too easy to handle this bull and for a moments she forgot about Jiyeon. 

Hyomin: "I said let her go!!!!" she screams, "Or you wanna be like this guy?" pointing on the guy laying on the floor fainted after she beat him.

Two of them try to attack Hyomin with their fist and Hyomin placed her leg onto each of them, kick both of them hard till they stick on the wall, vomiting the blood. She just stood in front of Hyeri and another guy, flips her long hair. "So, still want to beat me?" That guy shook his head and let go of hyeri, that girl still crying. Seeing that guy run away like idiot, Hyomin quickly get the girl and hug her tightly. She learn it from Jiyeon, she told her before, when someone is crying, come close to them and hug them, patting their back softly. 

Hyeri: "Safe me!"

Hyomin: "You're safe now..." 

Hyeri: "Take me away from here..." Hyomin hesitates at first because she need to find Jiyeon first, but looking at Hyeri, she become so weak. She just follow her home with a scooter and she's freezing in cold and shivers a lot as this is first time she ride it.. In 36 minutes, they arrived at Hyeri's home before Hyeri's phone ringing. 

"Ya, where the hell are you?! i'm looking for the dress that you want but now, where the hell are you?! I'm waiting for you like 30 minutes already..." The girl on the phone yelled. Hyeri look at Hyomin, that general busy looking at scooter. 

FLASHBACK

Jiyeon busy looking on the diamond before someone approach her.

"Park Jiyeon..." Someone stood behind her and tap Jiyeon's shoulder.

Jiyeon: "Hyeri? What are you doing here?" she secretly looking at Hyomin.

Hyeri: "Can you help me?" Jiyeon nodded and when she's about to look at Hyomin, Hyeri stopped her and drag her to the shop far from Hyomin. "Can you help me find the dress for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter