Met the Princess

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1712

"There is one way to go there..." said the famous shaman in the kingdom.

"But the possibility for anyone who go there to back is low..." Hyomin sigh, this is all her fault. If only she could protect the princess. She thought while holding on the pain that she get when protecting the princess.

Hyomin: "Your highness, send me to that place... it's my fault that i would sacrifice myself to bring back the Princess alive to this palace..."

The King: "How can i send you, you're like my daughter to me.. you have been together with the princess since she still kid.."

Hyomin: "Give me a chance, your highness.."

The King: "Are you sure?" General Park Hyomin nodded, she is one of the favorite general in the palace that make the king hesitate about sending her to the place said by the shaman although the princess dies is all her fault.

FLASHBACK

"General Park, we should stop because almost night now and our princess must be so tired..." one of her squad bowed to her as she lead the team in the mission to protect the princess.

Hyomin: "We can't stop here, its too dangerous..." she look around and her feeling keep saying that something bad will happen.

"General..." she startled when she heard that voice come from the carriage.

Hyomin: "Your highness..." she kneeled in front of the carriage while the princess still hiding behind the curtain.

Princess: "We should stop now..."

Hyomin: "But..."

Princess: "Follow my order..."

Hyomin: "Yes, i will..." she stood up and giving command to the squad as they started to prepare for the place to rest. The princess step out from the carriage with a cloth covering half of her face. She stunning prettily in front of Hyomin that makes her heart beating so fast. She sit on the woods, opposite of Hyomin and the other man started the bonfire.

The princess character was so humble that makes the King from Nan Dynasty attracted to her, but her father doesn't allow her to marry that 90 years old guy. He's too old for her and now she ended up being chased by that king, on the other hand, Hyomin got the task to prtotect her princess eventhough she already know the princess since she still a kid, and well known the one who closest to the princess..She personally got special training by the king itself, and she started to be the general in her early 20, and well known as best swordman.

Princess: "General, why are you looking at me?"

Hyomin: "Forgive me, your highness... i don' t mean it..."

Princess: "Its ok, keep looking at me... i know your job is only to protect me..."

Hyomin: "Forgive me, your highness, you should take a rest..."

Princess: "What about you?"

Hyomin: "I have to stay awake..."

Princess: "then me too..."

Hyomin: "Your higness..."

Princess: "Sing me a song..." its like only two of them are there while others are so busy talking among them and be aware of the surrounding.

Hyomin: "Your highness, i am sorry, i can't sing.."

Princess: "How dare you disobey my order!" she raise her voice little bit. "General Park, sing me a song now!"

Hyomin: "But..." she sigh but then started to sing a folks song.

Princess: "Cute..." General Hyomin shyly giggle to the princess and scratching her long hair.

 

"Attack now!!!!!" a voice come from behind. Hyomin sigh as she failed to noticed their steps before and now they have to fight with them again.

Hyomin: "Stay behind me!" she grabbed princess's hand and put it on her waist.. The princess stayed with Hyomin for the whole time and sticking her body towards the general and like in the stunt movie, the general showing off her skills in playing the sword.

"Urgh..." someone his sword from behind and the sword hit Hyomin but before that....

Hyomin: "Your highness!!!" She scream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter