2nd Chance

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dont play hide and seek with me... general nim..." she softly called Hyomin before she's back to the fitting room again. Hyomin is not there and Jiyeon started to panic. The announcement were played on the speaker for the last time that they are about to close the mall but Hyomin still missing. 

"You might be there..." she suddenly remember a place that Hyomin probably is there, she took the cab and headed to the lake again. As expected, Hyomin is there, fighting with about 10 ninja and she's alone facing those ninjas, Jiyeon was hiding behind the tree.

Ninja: "Your life almost at the end of the line but you still want to protect the princess? how loyal you are but she never see what's in your heart.."

Hyomin: "That's not your problem.." ing the sword against those ninjas. 

Ninja: "Dont be stupid...You better kill her..."

Hyomin: "Before that, your turn first.." The sword play amazingly before it accidentaly hit Hyomin's left arm. She groaned in pain and kneeled with only left knee on the ground while her right hand on the bleeding left arm... Looking at how weak Hyomin is, make it easy for the ninja to attack Hyomin, they put the sword on Hyomin's neck and about to kill her. 

Ninja: "You should join us or you will die...!" Hyomin just laugh. 

Hyomin: "You can hurt me but you can't kill me..." She laugh again, "I would never join you.. i would never kill someone precious to me for second time..." Jiyeon that was hiding behind the tree beside where they fight touched, she's precious to Hyomin. 

Ninja: "You are so stupid...!!" Another 2 ninja appear and added another sword on Hyomin's neck. Jiyeon ded worried about Hyomin, she's so nervous standing behind the tree.

Hyomin: "I dont mind being a stupid one for my princess..."

Ninja: "You and your king are so stupid..."

Hyomin: "Dont ever say that to my king!!"

Ninja: "Well well, stupid king sent his stupid general to meet his stupid princess... what a whole stupid thing...!" Hyomin try to get up but the sword stopped her.

Hyomin: "Your king too.. so stupid... my princess is not so beautiful, she's fatty..but still, your stupid old king chase her until here... and because she doesn't want to be with him, he sent all of stupid guys like all of you here just to kill her...That is more stupid than my story..."

Ninja: "I will kill you!!!!"  They stopped at the moments when the light door appear in front of the lake. All of them froze, Jiyeon too. "Then, lets back to the past!" he put the sword away and grab Hyomin's collar, drag her with her injured arm to the light door. Hyomin refused. 

Hyomin: "I won't!!!!!"

Ninja: "You have too!!!" grabbing her again and about to pushed to the light.

Hyomin: "Don't force me!!! if i have to back again, it will be the day that princess decide to come back too!!! Even that will be my last day living, i will stay with her!!! I will protect the princess!!!"

Jiyeon kept thinking about what Hyomin has said, but understand nothing. She just watch for the whole scene as she afraid to help Hyomin, plus Hyomin did tell her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter