Last Kiss

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 days passed and Hyomin's wound getting better but in pain or not, his duty to protect the princess need to be fulfill, at least until she's gone from this world, that moments will be the time that everything will back to normal. One thing that she still unsure, will all memory with her will stay with Jiyeon?

"General nim.." she pretend to be sleeping baby on the bed before Jiyeon called her. This girl haven't give an ice cream to her, it's not that she likes ice cream so much but she likes to tease the princess, at least she won't forget this general whenever she saw ice cream. 

"General nim!!!!Wake up!!!" Jiyeon appear on the door and Hyomin cover her face with the pillow, pretend to sleep again. "Park Hyominnnnnnnn!!! wake up!!!"

Hyomin: "i'm tired..."

Jiyeon: "No! Wake up now..." She took the pillow away and Hyomin's hair. "Or you want me to do it to you again?" Hyomin furrowed her eyebrow and quickly get up from the bed hugging the pillow. Last night was a romantic night that she ever had in her life. Jiyeon smirk. 

FLASHBACK

it's been three month since the first time Hyomin meet Jiyeon and so many things happen within that time. It was way too sweet or sometimes bitter, sometimes tiring. While cure Hyomin's wound, Jiyeon keep staring at her back, full of scars. She feel pity but at the same time she wish to be the sweet med to this general.

Jiyeon: "You are not y..." said her while her eyes still focus on Hyomin's wound, putting some med on it, while Hyomin, she cover her chest, it's very rare for her to show off of her body to someone else. Jiyeon ask her to take off of her shirt. 

Hyomin: "You too.. Not y at all.."

Jiyeon: "But i like it...."

Hyomin: "Glad you like it.."

Jiyeon: "Can i kiss you again?" 

Hyomin: "W..w..what?" she stutter and blushing hard, without getting the permission, Jiyeon pushed Hyomin slowly lying on the bed and stay on top of her. 

Jiyeon: "Do you like me?" Hyomin nodded and avoid their eye contact. Jiyeon make her blush and she couldn't help but to grab the bed sheet, and feels the heat on her body against Jiyeon. "Happy Valentines day..."

Hyomin: "Valentines?"

Jiyeon: "A day for a lover bird making a love...and fly to heaven"

Hyomin: "We did?"

Jiyeon: "We will..."

Hyomin: "Like what? I have love, i can fly but not too high.. Hmm, to heaven? We not gonna die now..."

Jiyeon: "My idiot general nim.. Shut up.. I love you.. so much..." she smirk before placing her lips against Hyomin's and parted, "I will show you what kind of love we will make..."

Hyomin: "Uh..? Uh.." Jiyeon lead Hyomin sitting on the bed then innocently take one of Hyomin's hand and put it on her chest. "Princess ssi..." lowered her head, looking at Jiyeon's chest, blinking her eyes as she was so shy but still her hand stuck at that dangerous place. 

Jiyeon: "This is just the beginning..." she gave her an evil smile and move that hand down to her , cupping her own with that hand. Hyomin's face turn red, before Jiyeon placed her on Hyomin's melon too. 

Hyomin: "Why did you touch mine?"

Jiyeon: "I can't?"

Hyomin: "No..it just that i have a strange feeling that i've never felt it before..."

Jiyeon: "That's mean you want me too..." another smirk appear on her face before she roughly take off of her own shirt, leaving her only bra. Hyomin was so nervous, so do Jiyeon, both of them blushing but still Jiyeon's naughty mind cannot stop herself from seducing this general girl. She slowly push Hyomin lying on the bed again and sitting on top of her, glances for the last time before pressing her lips against Hyomin, and lying on top of Hyomin. They were kissing passionately and a strange feeling on Hyomin's heart make her reply that kiss, she was enjoying the kiss for the first time, and in a minutes, they break the kiss. 

Hyomin: "Princess nim... My chest hurt a lot..."

Jiyeon: "Me too..."

Hyomin: "Are you sick?" caressing Jiyeon's hairs with a lovely stares and rested her hand on Jiyeon's waist. 

Jiyeon: "I'm sick because of you... You make me crazy..."

Hyomin: "I don't know how to be honest about my feeling but..." she stopped. "i've never felt this before...princess ssi..."

Jiyeon: "Did you actually realized that i'm not your princess?"

Hyomin: "Yes, i know..."

Jiyeon: "Then why you keep calling me princess?"

Hyomin: "It's just, your face remind me of my princess.. and that ninja chase after you..right?."

Jiyeon: "You love your princess, not me... This is not right... Your love is always for the princess, right?" 

Hyomin: "Maybe..."

Jiyeon: "You don't deserved to be with me...." she gets up from the bed but Hyomin stopped her, pulled her closer and hug her tightly. 

Hyomin: "I know well who are you, Park Jiyeon ssi.. It's just,  like calling you princess, i like teasing you..." Jiyeon pouted but stay on Hyomin's embrace for awhile. Listening to her confession, "Maybe i like really like you..."

Jiyeon: "Maybe?" struggling to let her body free from Hyomin's hug .

Hyomin: "Yea, maybe.." he said teasing the girl beside her before she tighthen her hug. "There's something that i need to tell you..." Jiyeon patiently listening to the general. "About your dream... about me leaving... about the 3 chance i had... that is all true..." 

Jiyeon: "As expected, why are you lying to me?"

Hyomin: "I'm not..."

Jiyeon: "Yes, you are! I hate you! i hate you so much..." wrapped her arm around Hyomin's waist and rested her face on Hyomin's shoulder, let her tears out like she's been holdin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter