Enemy

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cab arrived at the front of Seoul Mall, and Jiyeon couldn't help but to hold Hyomin's hand like she's her kid. It's quite embarassing for Hyomin but she strangely like it. The way Jiyeon hold her, remind of when the princess touch her hand for the first time. 

FLASHBACK

Hyomin busy having a sword training with the royal army when suddenly The princess who are watching them called her. She come close to the princess and kneeled in front of her. 

Hyomin: "Your highness..."

Princess: "General..." she stood from her sit and take one of Hyomin's hand, lead her to her room. This is first time in her life that princess being so close with her although they already know each other for long time, Hyomin still know her limits. They walk passing the king room and stop when the princess look at her. 

Princess: "I have something to show you.."

Hyomin: "Yes, your highness.."

Princess: "This..." showing the rose that she got from the King Ming Nammyesterday when he pay his visit to her father.. Hyomim bewildered looking at the princess.

Hyomin: "It's beautiful..."

Princess: "The king want meto marry his son.." she left out a long sigh and hold Hyomin's hand tightly. "But trust me, i don't want it..."

Hyomin: "Your highness, it's your choice..."

Princess: "My heart belongs to someone else... but i afraid to confess or my father wil kill me..."

Hyomin: "Your highness..Tell me who is that person and i will try to consult with the king..." she pretends to smile though her hear breaking into a million pieces when her crush having a secret love to the others. It did give her hard time for a few minutes until..

Princess: "It's you..." said and hold both of her hand. "General, i'm in love with you..."

Hyomin: "Your highness!" She like it but this shouldn't had happened as she is only the army while the princess is the daughter in this dynasty royal family.

She sigh but then the princess come close to her face,and whisper, "I like you, general Park..." a kiss were placed on Hyomin's right cheek. Hyomin froze. "But please keep this as secret.." she continued. 

Hyomin: "Your highness..." She felt so nervouse when the princes hold her hand and she didnt break it until they are back to the royal training arts. Princess Han Jiyeon glances at the surrounding and give another kiss on Hyomin's left cheek. For the whole day Hyomin just stood next to her princess.

END OF FLASHBACK

Try this shirt..." Jiyeon passed the shirt to Hyomin that still blushing hard after Jiyeon kissed her on the cab eaelier. Jiyeon smirk looking at shy, Hyomin then put the tight shirt on hers and shook her head. 

Hyomin: "I want that..." pointed on the warrior outfit at the historical gallery. 

Jiyeon: "Are you kidding me? No.. try this..." she gave her a short dress exposed her milky thigh. 

Hyomin: "No pants?" she said after finish modeling the dress in front of Jiyeon. Jiyeon smirk and giving X signal to Hyomin. 

Jiyeon: "You look so beautiful like this..." praising Hyomin until that girl blushing again. "After this, no more sword... no more fight..."

Hyomin: "That's my speciality, how could you just decide everything for me?"

Jiyeon: "Because i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter