Panic

Protect The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin panicked as she saw Jiyeon's head bleeding.

Hyomin: "Princess ssi..." shakung her body a bit but she doesn't respond make Hyomin dead worried of this girl. She lifted Jiyeon, and sigh.. Then, put Jiyeon's body on her back, walk through the main entrance before Hyeri stop her. 

Hyeri: "What happen?" She stood and rub Jiyeon's back. "What is wrong?"

Hyomin: "She's dying! help! i dont know what to do..."

Hyeri started to panicked too. She put her pointing finger at Jiyeon's nostril, "She is just fainted... You make me scared like seriously, did you smacked her down like how you kill your enemy in your time..." Hyeri make a jokes and forgot that Jiyeon still on her back. 

Hyomin: "Is that how people nowadays treat a sick people, if yes, then the past is better than now..." Hyeri smirk and wipe the blood on Jiyeon's head.

Hyeri: "Send her to hospital!" Hyomin blurred. She forgot where is it, but as she remember that they went to Clinic at the amusement park. Hyeri help Jiyeon to get into the cab while Hyomin search for something on her pockets. Then when she found it, she quickly give it to the taxi driver. 

Driver: "Where should we go now?"

Hyomin: "Look at that paper..."

Driver: "This ticket? Amusement park?"

Hyomin: "There's hospital..."

Driver: "Are you serious? Ms?" looking at Hyomin confusedly and then at Hyeri.

Hyeri: "Are you kidding me?" she Jiyeon's hair and her forehead full of blood. "Ajushi, go to Seoul Hospital..." he look at Hyomin and she reply with a smirk and ask him to go to whatever Hyeri said just now.. She mumbles try to repeat on whay Hyeri said.

It takes about 10 minutes for them to arrived at that hospital, Hyomin help Hyeri to lift Jiyeon a bit and put her on her back before a group of nurse and doctor come, take Jiyeon away from her. 

Doctor: "You have to stay outside of this room..."

Hyomin: "What you wanna do?" looking at medical tools where she saw a surgery knife on the table of that room. She started to worry and before entering that emergency room, that doctor wear his mask just like his everyday routine before doing surgery, Hyomin misunderstood and she take her knife out from his pockets. "I will protect her!" Put the knife on the doctor's neck. She thought that all this people alo one of the ninja, the different is they are wearing all white. 

Hyeri: "Ya!!!! He will save her!! So stay away from that room and let him go now!" Hyomin pretend to not hear her and give a warn to that doctor.

Hyomin: "If something happen to her, i will kill you!" her left hand push that doctor to the room and they shut the door off. 

Hyeri: "So dumb..." give her deadly stares at Hyomin.

Hyomin bite her finger nail, waiting at the front of the emergency room. She look ao pale too, while Hyeri, she just sit there, staring at Hyomin. 

After a while the doctor come out from the room but he ignore Hyomin and walk to Hyeri. His eyes still looking at Hyomin, afraid that she will attack him again..  

Doctor: "The patient in peefectly fine.." looking at Hyomin. 

Hyeri: "I'm sorry, about that girl..she has mental problem..." pointed at Hyomin and smile to that girl.

Doctor: "By the way you can see her..." he shakes his hand with Hyeri and look back Hyomin, that girl is gone. "Be careful with someone like her, she might be so dangerous sometimes..." Hyeri giggles, he really believe on what she said about Hyomin having a mental troubles, well, she really look like that. She nodded agreeing with what her mind thinks about that girl. That doctor left quickly when he saw Hyomin out from that room and coming close to them. 

Hyomin: "I have to go..."

Hyeri: "Why?" Hyomin cover her face, holding herself from showing her tears and heart pain to Hyeri, left with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter