KIdnapped? Kidnapped

LET'S KIDNAP THE MAKNAES

 

CHAPTER 2

kidnapped? kidnapped.

 

 

 

     #right before the accident

Iseul stood there silently while eating the tteokbokki she bought from a nearby ahjumma.

The ahjumma keep glancing at her while making another round of tteokbokkis. Probably she was thinking why Iseul was standing there like a statue with only and hands moving.

After she finished the tteokbokki, she threw the plastics used away into the rubbish bin that was prepared. She stood back at the same spot, staring at the glorious building of YG Entertainment. She waited for a bit more before she felt someone approaching her with familiar speed. That someone stopped beside her, panting and gasping for air.

"Let's go," that someone took a hold of Iseul's wrist, pull in her towards the building.

"Where?"

"You'll know soon," Norae grinned evilly. "Come on, you fatty."

" off. I'm skinnier than you," Iseul retorded back while running alongside Norae.

"Still slow."

     #

"We're equipped and the moustaches are on," Norae said, checking her reflection on the mirror. She smoothen the fake moustache above her lips then smirked. "Let's do this ," she punched the air with her fist, feeling the adrenaline pumping in her veins.

Iseul stared at her reflection on the mirror. The first part of this mission was disguising as janitors that work to clean the YG Entertainment's building. Not just any janitors, its male janitors. Norae wanted the disguise to be more convincing. The suits was green and was big enough to cover their feminine figure. They covered their hair under the snapbacks. They even got fake moustache over their faces. Let's just say the disguise was on point.

"I really don't want to know where you got these," Iseul paused, gesturing to their outfits while trying to find the perfect word, "costumes. You might have killed someone or something."

"A magician never reveal their secrets," Norae snickered to herself, flipping non-existence hair as she did so. Iseul gave her a judging face. "Let's go," Norae said in a sing-song voice. She grabbed the cleaning troller then pushed it out of the toilet.

Both of them got into the elevator, covering their faces carefully with the snapbacks. Norae pushed the button to close the door then pushed the button with number 3. It didn't take long for the elevator to go up. The ride was awkward and silent. A ding sound was heard and the doors slided open.

Iseul pushed the troller nonchalantly, Norae followed her from behind. They went to a door of a studio, thinking if they should knock or not. After having mental conversations with each other, Norae gave up on trying to reach Iseul so she just knocked on the door.

"This ," Iseul cursed in a whisper and glared at her friend.

Norae gave a sarcastic smile.

There was no response. So they knocked it again and wait for a while but there was still no response. They looked at each other then Norae turned the doorknob and pushed it open. Their eyes watched the room silently. The room was empty.

"Heol," Norae sighed. "Tablo is not here." She made a face, annoyed that all of their hard works were thrown out of the window just because a certain rapper was not present. To think she had to take an emergency leave from her work tonight.

"Maybe he went to the toilet," Iseul said, trying to be positive. "Let's just leave our demo here and hopefully he'll check it out."

"Tsk, ok,"

Both of them closed the door and went to the table situated in front of the big mirror of the recording studio. They stared at the recording studio through the window which was dimly lit. The microphone seems to be shining in the middle of the room. They want to be in there, singing the thoughts that had been written on a piece of paper. To voice out their opinions with music. To be musicians.

So, here they were. Dressing up as (male) janitors, to get closer to Tablo of Epik High so he can evaluate their songs before they gave them to the head of the entertainment company, Yang Hyunsuk or most call him YG. They squeeze silently in their heads just thinking of how they can finally reach one of their dreams.

Iseul sat on the comfortable leather chair and the PC of the computer there. "I wonder how messy their folders are," she grinned. She had always been curious with what they keep and how the inside of their computers looked like.

Suddenly, the door was pushed to open. Both heads turned quickly to see an overly familiar man walking leisurely while closing the door behind him.

The man saw them, paused and blinked. He saw how one of them was sitting on the chair, his (he thought the cleaners were males) hands were on top of the computers keyboard with the screen was on. Automatically, Lee Seunghyun or more known as Seungri would've thought that they're sasaengs that wanted to get their hands into the company's information and sell them for money. He screamed.

"HACKERS! BUGLARS! STEAL-"

Naturally, people would protect themselves, epecially their pride. Norae took a cleaning spray from their janitor troller and sprayed it on Seungri's face, which also hit his eyes.

Seungri screamed louder in pain.

Iseul stood up from the seat and took a clothe from her pocket, shoving it to Seungri's mouth and nose.

Seungri panicked, taking a deep breathe of the chemicals from the cloth. He slowly lost conscious and fell on the ground with a hard thud.

"," she cursed and grip the cloth tightly. "Eotteokhae, Norae-ah?"

"We just have to kidnap him," Norae decided without any second thoughts. "Quick, Iseul, we must put him in this bag then we put him on the troller so we can drag him to home." She pulled put a big traveller bag hidden in the troller.

"Where the hell did you get the bags?!"

Norae smiled innocently. "Just in case, you know, something like this happens."

Iseul wanted to disagree because kidnapping someone like Seungri of BIGBANG doesn't seem like a good idea but she just went with it. She sat beside the big traveller bag and quickly helped Norae to put Seungri in it.

Just then, the door is being opened again. "Is anyone here--" the mellow voice stopped. "Oh my God--"

Nam Taehyun, the youngest member of the new boy group WINNER, was speechless when he saw two janitorss trying to put his Seungri-sunbae into a big bag in an awkward position.

Iseul quickly grabbed the cloth and pulled Taehyun to the floor, causing him to dive to the floor face first. While Norae closed the door, Iseul turned Taehyun's shocked face then covered his mouth and nose with the cloth. A few seconds later, he was unconscious.

"Now we're kidnapping two guys," Iseul sighed.

"Ppali cover them before we have to kidnap the whole building!" Norae took out another bag.

"How and where the did you get those bags, Kim Norae?"

"A magician never reveal their secrets." Norae snickered to herself.

"Magician my ."

They quickly zipped the bags, careful not to hurt them. Putting both big bags on the stroller they quickly went out of the studio and head to the elevator. Panic rose in both of them.

"," Norae cursed. "We really are kidnapping guys."

" indeed," Iseul retorded, "I told you its a bad idea but nooo, you just had to happen to carry two big bags and said some about magic and kidnap two guys when we can just let them be unconscious in the studio while we ing fled."

"This is the first time you talk a lot, Iseul-yah," Norae said, amazed, Iseul don't always talk a lot in one sentence. Even if she did, she would stutter and only people whom close to her could catch up on what she's talking about.

"Shut the up," Iseul sighed. "We should change out our outfits then get home. The question is, how should we get home?"

They pushed the troller to the building's back door. It was night so no one was around. Soon, they were outside and both of them let out a relieved sighs.

Iseul took off her moustache carefully, winced when the moustache came of and it stung at the corner of . "We can't take the bus." Iseul said while rubbing the place where it still stings. "Or can we?"

Norae was already taking off the janitors suit. They were wearing some thin clothes underneath the costume. "We can. They won't know that inside the bags are humans."

Iseul agreed reluctantly.

They both took off their janitors costumes then stuffed it in the bag where Seungri was placed in like a canned sardine. Poor guy. They wore their coats, then quickly move to the nearest bus stop. They waited nervously at the bus stop with a random guy beside them, waiting for the same bus. He seemed to be glancing at their big bags. Hopefully he thought they just moved in or something.

The bus came.

They both dragged the bag by the roller but when they're at the steps, they paused. How are they going to bring luggage that were heavier than them up the steps?

Norae climbed up the steps in hoping to pull the bags while Iseul helped from below. Norae grabbed the handle at the side of the bag while Iseul pushed it up. With a collective huffs, the bag was pulled into the steps. Accidently, Iseul let go of the bag, causing it to slip and fall down to her. She managed to avoid it and it fell down on the ground with a thud with a faint sound of a manly (?) yelp.

They stared at the bag for a moment.

"I'll help you," said the man who waited with them at the bus stop. "I'll be the one pulling."

"Thank you, ahjussi," Norae said with an awkward smile.

She step off the bus then together with Iseul, they lifted the bag and the kind man took it. He pulled it with as much strenght as he can then put it aside. The girls took the other bag and they repeated the actions.

"Thanks again," Iseul said as they settled in their seats inside the empty bus, the kind stranger sitting not far from them.

"You're welcome," he smiled. "Those are heavy bags you got there. I hope its not humans you are carrying in those bags" he chuckled at his little jokes.

The girls exchanged anxious eye contacts but they just smiled at him, hoping he'll drop the subject. He did.

Then they pretend that they were strangers again.

 

 

      #at their flat

"Why are they so ing heavy?!"

The two of them just happened to reside in at the top of a rundown flat with no elevators. Awesome, right? So much amount of awesomeness they had to man-handled the bags and pulled them up the stairs. It would be easy if the things inside the bags were not breathing but nothing had been easy for the girls in the first place.

"," Iseul cussed for the nth times that night, then let go of the bag, ignoring the sound of it falling down a few steps and rolled to the ground. "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE," she cried.

Norae put down the bag as calmly as she can. She was at the top of the staircase. Three more staircases to go. Living at the top of 5 storeys flat have its perks. She looked at Iseul with a tired but alarmed expression. "Iseul, there's a freaking human in that bag. We're only capturing them, not killing them."

" that!" Iseul wiped the sweat on her forehead. "I'm so ing tired and I haven't had a proper meal for three bloody days," she stopped then stumped her feet on the stair, frustrated because of fatigue and lost of words. 'I can't even complain right,' she thought to herself.

" that up and complain later, you . I don't want to drag this crap up the stairs till dawn. We got neighbours that start working before sun's up, you know." Norae took a hold of the bag and dragged it up again.

Iseul scowled then went down the steps. Norae was right, she was just being too sensitive. She grab the hold of the bag and start dragging the stupid bag up the stairs.

The night was noisy with the sound of their endless curses along the flights of stairs. Almost an hour later, they finally arrived at the topest floor of the flat. Norae opened the door to their place then both of them tiredly drag themselves and the bags in.

"We need to get them out of there," Iseul said. She let herself lie on near the kotetsu in the living room after taking off their shoes at the door. "I don't want them to be dead."

"Do it yourself, can't you?" Norae grunted. She opened the zipper of one of the bag and sighed in relief to see a guy still breathing. "We can't relax yet. We got to tie them up in the room."

Iseul made a face before giving up. "Alright, alright."

So they pulled the two guys as gentle as they can (don't tell the maknaes that the girls dropped them a lot in process. Don't worry, it was gentle enough to not cause any fatal injuries) to a dark room. They tied the guys up and look at each other. it. What's done is done.

 

 

     #the next day

The lightning struck for the fifth times since the rain started. This time the lighting was followed by a loud thunder blasting through the night sky.

Seungri had woken up because of shock by the loud sound of thunder. The stinging pain suddenly eruppted in his head right after he opened his eyes. He let out a small groan almost like whispering.

What lied in front of him was pitch black. So dark.

He looked around and found a small window which was the only source of light coming in at the corner up of this... room? He can hear a very loud sound of rain pouring outside. He realised that he was now definitely not in YG studio anymore - or anywhere he had been to. Someone must have taken him away.

He tried to recall the event before he ended up here. Nothing came to his mind. Maybe because of the pain on his head. He tried to rub the pain away but both of his hand won't budge. Its as if they was tied together. He tried to move his body but he can't because of some massive load was leaning on his back. He tried to shake the load away but it won't budge. He shook it harder.

The load let out a manly groan.

Groan? Seungri realized that the load was actually alive and is a person. Well at least he's not alone here in the dark. Not that he is afraid of the dark. It just that; if he was meant to be somewhere he was unfamilliar with, at least he had a companion. Somehow, he was suprised by how calm he is now instead of going all panic. Maybe because of the pain of his head. He don't know. He can't think straight anymore.

Seungri shook the person behind him, hoping that the latter will wake up. He put all his remaining strength to shake the person awake.

The person finally woke up and looking hastily around the room trying to figure out where he was.

"Jo-jogiyo," Seungri let out his cracked voice. His throat felt thirsty.

"Hyung? Seungri hyung?" Another cracked voice cooed from the back of seungri. The person seems to know who Seungri was since he addressed him as hyung.

Seungri was suprised. "H-how did you know my name?" Asked Seungri, still trying to endure the pain on his head.

"Its me, Taehyun. Nam Taehyun. H-hyung, where are we?!" Asked Taehyun. His voice sounds trembling like he would burst into tears any second now.

"I don't know, Taehyun-ah. Someone must have taken us away. How did you ended up here?" Asked seungri.

"I-I was about to take something in the studio and suddenly I saw two janitors putting you in a bag and after that I went blank. I woke up to found that we are here," explained the younger.

"We need to get out of here before its too late," Seungri claimed. He try to search his phone in his back pocket. "Damn, I forgot that I left my phone at home," said seungri.

"Hyung, I have my phone in my back pocket. If you can reach it, I'll try to call someone," said Taehyun.

After a few strunggle, Seungri succeed on pulling out Taehyun's phone from his back pocket. He put the phone on the floor next to him. A clank sound was produced when the phone reached the surface of the floor. "Sorry," Seungri muttered.

Taehyun didn't even bother about that. He was too busy trying to grab the phone as his hands, which was tied together too, but to no avail. He finally came up with the idea to press the home button with his chin, so he did. The phone lighted up, showing the screenlock. Now the other problem. How to unlock the phone pattern? Taehyun tried to draw the pattern with his face. Fail. He tried again. Same result.

"Taehyun-ah, stop it. It wont work..." Seungri mutter after the 10th try. He stared on the latter who now has his left cheek on the phone screen facing the other way showing the pitifful expresion of giving up.

Taehyun cried harder. His tears rolled down his face, wetting his phone scereen. He doesn't gives a damn about non-waterproof phone. If he gonna die, he at least want to pour out his tears properly.

Right then, his phone lights up showing an incoming call.

Taehyun eyes light up as he sees the caller was not other than his Mino Hyung. They must be looking for him like crazy since he didn't come back from the studio yet. Who knows how long they have been trapped in this dark room. It might be days. No one knew how grateful he is right now to recieve a call from his hyung. He admitted that most of the time he always got annoyed by the amount of calls he recieved from this particular protective hyung. He made a mental note to thank his hyung later when they succeed to escape from this place.

He was about to slide the screen with his nose to answer the call when suddenly the phone went blank. "No.. noo! No!!! Not now! Why noww!!!" Taehyun cried harder.

This time even Seungri who was also full of hopes when he saw the incoming call but his hope deflated when the phone went black like his future, so he burst into tears. Then he cried harder as he pull Taehyun in his embrace.

The younger accepted his offer.

And then both of them sat there, crying their eyes out while hugging each other. They were out of options. There was no way they can escape this place. The only hope was to answer the call but the hope died soon after the phone knocks out.

Suddenly, the door at the other corner of the room slammed opened. A figure appeared at the doorframe. The bright light from the outside allowed the shadow of the figure creep into the room.

Taehyun shut his eyes tight as he prayed for his poor soul. His pants was drenched by some liquid and he don't even know whether it was his sweat or urine because he was too scared to even think straight.

Seungri, on the other hand, was only staring at the figure's shadow, not daring enough to look the person face to face.

The shadow looked so big and intimidating. The person was holding something on its left hand, probably a stick or a bat that he'll use to beat them. It's getting closer. Closer. Until the whole figure was in the room, covering his own shadow.

Seungri shut his eyes tight, waiting for the figure to hit him.

The figure took a deep breathe and suddenly...

"Gijomburijima neo ttaeme, neo maeil maeil burane eh eh eh eh," a very unfamilliar voice sings a very familliar song. The sounds of guitar followed after the voice. A loud thud was heard and the sound of the guitar stopped.

"Ouch, what was that for?!" The voice asked. It sounded like it came from a girl.

The room suddenly turned bright by lights as someone open the switch on.

"Stop playing around, would you!" Warned the other voice which sounds a bit softher then the other.

"Heol. What's wrong with me singing? That song was nice" cooed the other voice.

Seungri just realised that he was still shutting his eyes closed. His eyes open slowly, to find two small figures of women, no teenagers maybe, standing in front of his eyes. He turn his gaze towards Taehyun who was still hugging him tightly, not bothering to loosen the grip. Taehyun mouth was now forming an 'O' as he sees the two figures in front of him. His still wet puffed eyes roaming the two figure in front of them up and down. So does Seungri.

"Ssup, we are your kidnappers," said Norae while swinging the guitar, and put it on her shoulder. A mischievous smirk was plastered on her face.

Iseul who was standing next to her, just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

 

 

 

#A/N: SORRY FOR THE WAIT! ALSO, NOTICE HOW THERE ARE LITTLE CHAPTER TITTLES NOW?