How a babo meets a babo

LET'S KIDNAP THE MAKNAES

 

CHAPTER 1

how a babo meets a babo

 

 

"ISEULLLLL YAHHH!" There were few hardcore knockings on the door that followed after the scream.  "Open the damn door!" Screamed the person behind the door.

On the other side, inside the crampy apartment, a long haired girl was busy pouring hot water into her ramyeon cup. She was so focused on her cup, that she was shocked by the sounds of the extreme knockings on her apartment door. She almost burned her hand with the hot water. She sighed, knowing who was banging the door like a crazy drunk person. She put down the kettle and walked to the door lazily. She knew that the person behind the door won't stop knocking until she open the door so she drag her hand lazily to the door knob and unlock the door.

The door bursted open with a violent force, revealing a short haired girl with a guitar case slung across her small right shoulder and another small sling bag on her left. She was panting like she just finished a marathon or something. The long haired girl let the short haired girl catch her breathe for a moment.

"What... took.... you... so.... long" said the short haired gasping for air and let out a cough after completing her sentence.

Iseul did not answer her question instead she let the girl enter the apartment. She set herself at the small dining table beside the wall. "Norae, how many times do i have to tell you to bring your keys before you went out, you idiot," said Iseul with an annoyed tone. She took the wooden chopstick on her ramyeon cup and open the lid.

She was about to slurp her ramyeon but the cup was snatched by the short haired girl before she even have the chance to dig in her chopstick in it. Norae gulped down all the soup and left only the noodle in the cup, not bothering whether the soup was still hot or not. A relieved sigh escaped from Norae's mouth after she set down the ramyeon cup.

Iseul stared at her ramyeon cup sadly. That was the last ramyeon cup in the cupboard and she was so hungry she feels like crying. She glared Norae but the girl gave her the silliest smile that she felt like slapping the girl on the face with a freaking brick. But she held back her murderous attempt, thinking that this girl standing in front of her was still her friend.

"Mian, Iseul-yah. I will replace your ramyeon later. I was so desprate for water. And I swear, I will bring my keys when I'm going out next time but that doesn't matter now. What matter now is..." Norae take out a piece of black CD case out of her sling bag and shove it to Iseul's face. "Chachan!"

Iseul looked at the CD case with disinterest because she just lost her mood on talking to this girl in front of her. She landed her gaze on the case, not bothering to take it from the girl's hand, then looked back to the girl.

"What's that?" She asked nochalantly.

Norae was a bit annoyed when her friend seems uninterested with the thing she try to show her. She set herself across Iseul and throw the CD case on the dining table.

"Heol," Norae gave Iseul an annoyed face, "F-Y-I, that is our song that we've been working our asses off for the past few months. I even ran pass by three blocks just to give this to you, you know! In the end, I came up here only to see you not even showing some effort to check it out," retorded the short haired girl, huffing and crossing her arms, pretending she's sulking.

Iseul stared at her friend, thinking that this girl could be so childish sometimes but somehow she can still endure it. She even wondered how could she still be friend with this human for this long. She let out a sigh, putting all her effort to reach out for the CD case, even though she doesn't have the feeling to even look at it. She took the CD then walked to her laptop on the sofa, turned it on and insert thr CD.

She put her headphone on and clicked the play button. The moment the music errupted into her ears, she knew that this song would turn out good. She was amused by arrangement of the music.

Eventhough this girl standing in front of her was a bit annoying sometimes, (well most of the time) she was still amused by her talent to make good music. This song she's hearing brought back the old memory of their friendship


 

        #flasback#

Iseul walked through the hallway, searching for her class.

She was full with enthusiasm because it was her first day of high school. She was so excited to meet new friends and stuff, but at the same time, she was scared because she was well known in her old school as the 'social awkward' one. Yeah, she's afraid that her future classmate would be annoyed with her poker face and not-so-talkative attitude.

She shove her worried thoughts away and focus on her searching.

She keeps on checking the paper in her hand that stated what class she was suppose to be in and keep glancing the small, rectangular board above every door she passed by to make sure that she doesn't lost the track. She was so focused on her searching that she didn't realise a person was walking to her from the opposite direction.

The person in front of her was struggling to carry a big cello case that she too didn't notice there was someone in front of her.

In the end, both of them bumped into each other.

The girl lost grip on her cello and the cello fall on top of Iseul. Iseul and the girl fall onto the ground almost the same time. A hissing escaped the cello girl's mouth so does Iseul's. The cello girl rub the dirt off her skirt not noticing her cello was now on top of a human being.The cello girl gasped in shock when she realised it.

"Omona! I'm soo sorry! Are you alright?" Asked the cello girl, picking up her heavy cello that was leaning on Iseul.

The dumbfounded Iseul was so shocked by the attack that she didn't have to urge to stand up yet.

Suddenly her right hand was pulled up by the cello girl. Right after she stood up in a proper position, a pain errupted her in her chest because of the heavy weighted cello.

The cello girl patted Iseul's skirt when she saw Iseul is not moving an inch.

"I'm so so sorry." She bows a few times. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you want me to send you to the clinic or something? I am so sorry for my clumsiness. Again," she bowed for the nth times. Her face looked so worried if Iseul might be hurt physically.

Iseul came back to her sense after a few moment. "Its okay. I'm fine, thank you. It's my fault too. Make sure to be careful next time okay," she smiled then bowed back to the girl.

"I'm sorry again," said the cello girl and bowed back to Iseul.

Iseul let out a forced smile, pretending that she's not hurt and continued to search her class.

The girl then let out a relieved sigh and walk to the oppsite way.

Iseul walked to her home after the school has ended for the day.

The alley seems empty, maybe people dont always use this way because the main road seems more convenient. But a person or two may have pass by her on her way down this hill.

She was new here since her family just moved in few days ago. But she managed to memorize the way back home from school. She just have to walk down this small hill made of concrete, then her house will be at the next corner.

The alley was creepy even though the sun hasn't set down yet. Maybe because it looked abandoned and empty. Iseul brushed off any negative thoughts and continued to walk to her house.

Suddenly, she heard loud deep voices which can only belong to guys. She decided to ignore it and fasten her pace. She just want to get home quickly. This place is too creepy for a human being like her.

Then the voices seemed come closer.

Damn it!

Iseul walked fast enough already. How come the owners of the voices can walk this fast to her as if they were flying instead of walking.

She was right, the voices come from a group of guys. They were wearing school uniforms too but not the same as hers. Probably they were from other school in this area. One of the guy noticed Iseul and creep out a smirk.

"Hey guys, there's pretteh looking chick walking alone here," he said in a sing-song way, drawling his worlds in the most disgusting way a girl can imagine.

Iseul tried to avoid them by fasten her pace, but failed because one of the guys from that group, a taller one, has blocked her way.

"Why are you walking so fast eh? Are you scared? Want me to acompany you home?" Asked the tall guy that was blocking her.

Iseul tried to turn around and run but she was too late. She was already surrounded by the group.

She felt the overwelming feelings in her stomach. She can't breathe properly because the guys were too close to her. Her claustrophobic trauma came again, errupted her system.

She regreted taking this path. She should have taken the main road instead.

One of the group member, this one seems a bit shorter than the last one, keep touching her hair and the other was asking her questions but the question doesn't come out clear to her ears.

She tried to remember any ways to defend herself and run away but all she can see were blur visions or faces and the road. She tried to breathe calmly, but it didnt work. A guy pulled her hair, causin her to yelp in surprise.

"Yah! Leave her alone, you smelly monkeys!" a familiar girly voice yelled from the back of the guys.

The guys turned their gaze towards the voice, so does Iseul. All of them wondering where did that annoying high pitched voice came from.

Iseul could only see a peek through the small gap between the guys in front of her. The guys moved to face the owner of the voice, making a clearer view for Iseul to see who was her surviver.

There stood a girl holding a big black case next to her and her other hand was holding a half eaten bar of chocolate. Her hair was cut above her shoulder. She was wearing the same uniform.

Then, she remembered. That's right, she was the girl who bumped into her earlier this morning. Wow, what a small world she thought.

"What did you called us? I cant hear you just now? What?" Asked the taller guy, probably the leader of this troop because he did most of the talking.

"I thought monkeys have good hearing. Guess I'm wrong," the short haired girl give out a lopsided smile, mocking him.

"What?! Monkey?! You serisously dont know who I am, don't you? I am the lead gansta of Sejin high school, you know! Say that word again, I'll make sure you won't see you precious big guitar again!" Snapped the leader.

Iseul wished that she could ditch the scene. Its suffocates her but she have no other choice but to face it. She thought that this small girl are digging her own grave by asking for a fight with these thugs.

The girl leaned her big cello on the wall next to her making sure her precious will not be hurt by any human being.

"Huh? Leader? Bull. You look like a wimp to me." She said adding the oil into the fire. Seriously this girl is asking for it. "F-Y-I, this baby of mine is a cello, not a guitar. You really are the leader of these monkeys since you're the most stupid one." She laughed at her own joke.

The leader's face doesn't look pleased. His cluched his hands in fists until his knuckles turned white.

Iseul could hear his angry breathing from her spot. Iseul could feel that this guy was about to punch that girl on the face but he is waiting for the right time.

"I think you should go before something bad happen here. I'm sure a leader of monkey troop like you won't be pleased to get humiliated by a girl like me," said the girl, sarcastically.

The face of the leader was red from anger. You can see his vein popping out on his neck. (A perfect impresanation of a hulk, except he is not changing into green yet. Bet he would turn green if the girl says another word after this.)

Before the girl able to open , the leader already marched to girl.

"Arghhh! You stupid ! Wanna die?!" Yelled the leader, running to the the girl.

Before he was able to grab the girl's collar, the girl grabbed his arm. She turned, still holding onto the arm tightly. She tripped his leg, making he twisted his feet. He felt a whoosh of of air before he he felt pain all over his body.

Bam!

A loud thud was heard when the leader's face was slammed onto the hard ground. He was yelping for help from s but s was too stunned by what just happened to the leader and none of them have the guts to move an inch.

"Mwo? Stupid you say huh? Now look who's the stupid one here?" Said the girl.

The leader still doesnt want to give up. All that mattered was his pride as a man and the leader. He could not be seen as a coward who chickened after being thrown by a girl and run away.

The girl noticed that he wanted to get up from the ground. She quickly wrapped her fingers around the guy's neck, pushing him to he ground.

He struggled his way out of the girl's grasp but failed.

Damn, a small girl like her wasn't supposed to be this strong.

The girl couldn't handle the guy anymore. Before she can show any weaknesses,  she raised her other hand and punched the guy into a perfect K.O. The guy laid lifelessly on the ground. His other members looked at girl in disbelief.

"Boo!" Yelled the girl childishly, making all of the other member run away as if there were chased by a ghost.

"s," cursed the girl picking up her cello. She patted the dirt of her cello case and was about to walked away.

Then she realise Iseul was standing, staring at her like she was somekind of a mutant.

"Oh you?" Said the girl in half shock, half excited tone."I'm sorry for that incident just now. By the way we dont have time to introduce ourselves back then. Annyeong, I'm Kim Norae," beamed the girl like nothing had happened here. She handed out her hand to Iseul for a handshake.

Iseul hesitated to take her hand but she shaked it anyway. Her palm was colder than Iseul thought it suppose to be.

"Lee Iseul imnida," she took her hand from the girl's cold grasp. "Your name is weird," continue Iseul. It took her a few seconds to realise what she was saying but it is too late to take it back.

"Ahh, I get that a lot. By the way, you shouldn't walk alone here. This place is creepy. Plus this is the hang out spot for retards like those guys" Norae let out a chuckle after her statement.

Iseul didn't know how to respond, so she just give her usual awkward smile.

"Here, have some chocolates" said Norae offering the chocolate she took out from her pocket.

Iseul hesitated to take it, but she took it anyway and kept it in her pocket.

"Lets be friends," said Norae after a few second of awkward silence.

Iseul didn't know how to respond (again) to that offer. She was about to open to say something but her word were cut by Norae's loud gasp

"Shoot! I need to go. It's's almost 7! See you tomorrow!" Norae waved frantically and disappered after the corner, leaving Iseul dumbfounded there.

"But.." Iseul tried to call the girl but it's too late since Norae's figure already disappeared.

                #end 
 

 

That was how she met this girl in front of her, Norae.

They become bestfriend since then because they shared the same dreams, to be musicians. The song finished before she knew it. She put down her headphone and turn her gaze to Norae.

"How was it?!" Norae asked with a half exitement and half worried tone.

"Its good. Now all we have to do is send it in. The problem now is how are we gonna send it? You know we've always got rejected no matter how much we try" said Iseul. It was hard to be accepted into a company, especially since there were two of them. Iseul prefer to do a duo with Norae instead of being put in an idol group with people she can't trust.

"That's why I've come out with a plan. Its read good, but its a bit dangerous," said Norae enthusiatically.

"What is it? This better be none of your stupid idea," she knew Norae always come out with a crazy ideas. She had known this girl too well that she can smell her crazy idea yards away even before she speaks it out. She braced herself to ask the question though.

"We are gonna sneak in into YG building " said Norae with a smirk on her face

"WHAT?!"

 

      ######

 

It had only been weeks. At first the YG family missed the happy go lucky annoying brat that is Lee Seunghyun or they prefer to call him Seungri - because of a certain other member of the same group with the same first name. But now that the brat was released from the hospital and was allowed to go back into the YG studios, they took back their words. No,  they do not miss Seungri anymore.

"Hello!" Seungri beamed at the security camera in the elevator. He grinned happily then waved his hands in the air excitedly like a monkey.

Happily, he went out of the elevator and bumped into one of his favourite hyung, Kwon Jiyong or the famous G-DRAGON.

"Jiyong hyung! Long time no see," Seungri greeted excitedly. He missed seeing the tired and annoyed face of his hyung.

Jiyong gave Seungri a look before laughing sarcastically. "You look awfully happy for someone who just got into an accident and caused another huge scandal within the YG family," he smirked mockingly.

Seungri laughed awkwardly at Jiyong's comment. "Don't be like that, hyung," Seungri pouted. "Do you prefer me sulking the whole day then?"

"Actually, I prefer you sulking for the next 365 days so you can reflect your actions properly."

"Hyung!" Seungri made a face, putting his hands on his cheeks in a surprised manner. "You're starting to sound like Yang Hyunsuk hyung. Oh em gee!"

"Argh, shut up, Lee Seunghyun. And move the away, I need to pee," Jiyong pushed Seungri to the side then ran to the toilet at the end of the hallway.

Seungri chuckled to him. "Hmm…maybe he was so into his new songs that he forgot to pee?" He laughed a bit then walked casually to the studio.

He saw someone in studio from the tinted glass but he's not sure who it was. He thought it was probably his other hyungs so he just walked in.

Seungri walked right into his one week of hell.

 

     ######

 

Inside the practice room, five men were struggling in perfecting some dancing moves.

Every moves seems wrong. Their sweats were drenching their shirts and could fill buckets after buckets but it just doesn't seem enough.

"Okay, guys, stop!" The tallest one, Seunghoon, said then sighed. He let himself slowly sit on the floor then lay on it, panting. "The moves don't look right."

The other four members slowly lay on the floor too, making a circle with their heads in the middle so it would be easier to talk. Everyone were panting, catching their breathes. They really pushed hard this time.

"The fans really wanted to see it," Mino said. His dark eyes can't focus well anymore due to fatigue. The ceiling looked blurry. Or maybe it was because of the lights.

"I know, but i-"

"Chill, hyung," Seungyoon the leader said. He smiled tiredly while his hand tried to search for Seunghoon's. When he found it, he patted it, trying to comfort the elder. "We still got time. We will work hard tomorrow. Today, I think all of us had enough."

"I had to agree," the eldest, Jinwoo, said and let out a small chuckle. "I don't think I'll stay up tonight. I'll sleep right after my head touch the pillow."

"Hyung, you need to take care of yourself," Seungyoon commented.

"I know, I know."

"Guys," Mino called, "let's go home and rest."

"Ne," everyone said. After a few tired naggings from the leader, everyone slowly got up and get ready to leave the room to head home.

The one who had been silent since they stopped dancing, Taehyun suddenly stopped walking with them. "Guys," he said with a bit rough edge in his voice. He must had overdid his vocal that night. "I think I left something at the studio just now." Yep, he left one of his notebooks there.

"I'll go with you," Mino offered quickly.

Taehyun shook his head and smiled a bit, "I'll go alone." He turned and quickly head towards the elevator.

In the elevator, he dropped the smile and sighed tiredly. He was tired but he still doesn't think that all his efforts, the sweat and the tears they all did - as WINNER - were not enough. He knew that whatever they do, they still will feel like that hole where they lack in something. Eventhought everyone said that they were good and better than most idols, it just doesn't feel enough. No, it was not greed, it was the truth, the fact that keep them working harder.

He knew they were not perfect but he just wanted one thing.

Yes, he wanted some love from their CEO. (No, he was not gay for him. Are you kidding me?)

He knew from ever since before the survival show WIN that YG had been biased to Team B instead of his Team A. Even if they won, in their CEO's heart, it would always be Team B. To be honest, Taehyun was not satisfied with their debut promotions. 

He hit his head.

What was he thinking? Stop thinking negative, Nam Taehyun. You are just a rookie. Don't expect too much. You already gain enough popularity even before debut. Stop being greedy!

He need to stop stalking his fans on Twitter.

He shook his head then stepped out of the elevator when it opened. The hallway looked scary at night. Taehyun remembered the stories of ghost in the building. Taehyun quickly headed to the studio. He need to get the out of the building fast before his thoughts would eat his sanity up.

He opened the door and saw two janitors stuffing a familiar man into a big traveler bag in an awkward position.