Define Stockholm Syndrome

LET'S KIDNAP THE MAKNAES

 

 

CHAPTER 6

define stockhome syndrome

 

 

She shook Iseul and slightly hit her face. No response. Norae turned her gaze to Seungri who was now already standing up and walked to her. Panic was all written on her face. 

 

"Seungri-ssi, help me bring her to the room." Said Norae. She slung Iseul's arm over her shoulder. 

 

"I can't help you with tied hands," Seungri shove his tied hands to Norae asking her to undo it. 

 

"Right," Norae untie the knots hastily. She doesn't care if Seungri tried to escape at the moment. Then, she slung Iseul's hand back on her shoulder but Seungri pulled Iseul's hand down and slung both of her hands on his shoulder instead. Norae looked puzzled.

 

"Let me carry her." Said Seungri calmly hoping that his face will help Norae to calm down. 

 

Norae hesitated, still looking worried but Seungri already carried the faint Iseul on his back. He jerk a bit making sure that Iseul won't fall back and walked to her room. Norae trailed behind him. 

 

Seungri settled Iseul on her bed and tug her under a blanket. Norae took out her phone in her jeans pocket and walked out.

 

"I'm gonna call Jaehyun Oppa and asked him to come," she said before leaving Seungri with Iseul in the room alone.  Seungri inspect Iseul's face. She was still pretty to him even though she's not conscious. He can see the tiredness in the girl's face. His hand was itching to a strand of hair that covered Iseul's forehead. Will it be okay to do so? He raised his hand to it but suddenly Norae came in with a basin of water in her hand and he hid his hand quickly, hoping the girl didn't notice his action.

 

Norae's placed the basin on the floor. She squeeze out the water from the cloth and place the cloth on Iseul's forehead. She sighed.

 

"Does this always happens?" Seungri asked. 

 

Norae's gaze fixed on Iseul. Tiredness clearly seen on her face but she still have that worried in her eyes. "Yeah... sometimes. She has weak immune system. She could get sick anytime. " pity was all written in her eyes now. She changed her gaze to Seungri. "Anyway, Jaehyun Oppa will come by tomorrow, he's busy in the meantime." 

 

Norae's took out the rope from her back pocket and tied Seungri hand. The latter looked puzzled. Norae sighed for the nth time.

 

"I cannot let you escape, okay. So be a good boy. Come on, I bring you to your room. I need to take care of iseul here." She said and was about to drag Seungri out of the room.

 

"How about I look for her for tonight?" Said Seungri. Norae twisted around and faced the latter. Her eyebrows marched together. Seungri gave her a convincing nod but she still look hesitate and as if Seungri could read what was on her mind, he suddenly blurted out.

 

"Don't worry, I won't run away, we made a deal remember. I won't  break my promise." 

 

Norae's was hesitating but she know that she have no choice. She need sleep too. Her eyes cannot hold it anymore. He limbs are begging her to stop working. She sighed. 

 

"Fine. But if you need anything, or if Iseul wakes up, don't hesitate to call me but I'm sorry, I cannot untie you. I still don't trust you. Don't try to do anything to Iseul or I will cut off your head. " her tone was so serious, it made Seungri gulped. She walked out of the room and gave Seungri one last threatening look before completely disappeared out of his sight. 

 

Seungri sat on the floor. His eyes fixed on the Iseul's sleeping form. Her breathing was not even. Her face doesn't look calm either. It's like she's holding on her pain. Seungri's gaze  landed on her hand. Seungri was about to touch it but her fingers suddenly twitched. Seungri quickly looked at her face, panicked if she suddenly wakes up and see him. She was frowning in her sleep. His gaze landed back on her hands. He was having a mental argument with himself whether to take Iseul's hand or not. 

 

He hesitated to touch it. He held Iseul's hand carefully, not to wake her up and hold it with both if his hands. Her fingers were so cold. Warmth from Seungri's hand erupted through her cold fingers. Seungri slightly patted her hand in his. He landed his chin on the bed and closed his eyes humming a very familiar song. 

 

Iseul's frown slowly fading away in her sleep.

 

 

 

 

Norae settled down on the floor next to Taehyun. She looked up on Taehyun sleeping form on the couch and chuckled as she saw the latter cocked head. She fixed it and stared at the latter. 

 

"You kinda handsome too" Norae covered with her left hand when she realised what she said. She shaked her head frankly.  "No. No. This is not right" she hit her head with her hand and flinched because of the surprise impact. 

 

"I need sleep, I can't think straight. My head doesn't work well," she said between her yawn. She stretched her back earning a sounds of  bone clashing together on her hips. 

 

"I'm old." She yawned again and laid her head down somewhere on the couch. 

 

"Since when did our couch get so co-" she didnt even finish her sentences. She drown in slumberland right after she land her head on.....Taehyun's lap?

 

 

 

     #at YG building

 

There were three sets of short knocks on the office door. YG glanced at it and said, "Come in." He arranged his files and saw his secretary strut in with a serious look. He knew that look and it doesn't always mean good news.

 

"Sajangnim," she bowed shortly. "I come here with a good news."

 

Okay, maybe this time its a good news. YG gestured for her to continue.

 

"Just now, our team managed to track Nam Taehyun's phone." She held out a file, giving it to the CEO.

 

YG took the file and flipped through it. He scanned the map that had an red dot in the middle of it. "Where is this?"

 

"Its a very downtown place of our area, but its pretty near with the YG building." She reported and watched as YG flipped the paper to see the place's address. "But there's something odd, sajangnim."

 

He looked up, "and that is?"

 

"He only opened his phone for a short time. Before we started tracking, the phone was on when s tried to contact him. It was as if he didn't want to pick it up."

 

The CEO started working his brain. It was weird. This whole situation was odd. Firstly, Seungri and Taehyun were not close to the point of disappearing together. Secondly, Seungri never leave his phone behind. His phone was like his soulmate. Thirdly, both them were not the type to run away. He knew Taehyun might be scared of him - all Winner members do - but he was a man with responsibilities, he won't disappear just like that and make everyone worry. Seungri was the same.

 

He wondered what caused them to do this...

 

"Call both leaders to my office," he instructed. There can only one person that can get a maknae - even the most stubborn once - to soften: their leader.

 

 

 

    # day 3

 

Taehyun lifted his eyelids slowly. The pain still stung his head giving him some sort of hangover even though he clearly remember he didn't drink any alcoholic stuff last night. The sunlight streaming in through the windows,  shining right on his face, making his vision blurry. He lifted his head and his gaze landed on a sleeping figure on his lap. He thought it was a blanket at first but how come a blanket can be this heavy? He squinted his eyes a bit to get a clearer view.

 

 It's Norae. 

 

Kim Norae's the kidnapper, sleeping silently on his lap. 

 

This is a bizzare thing to see so early in the morning. 

 

Taehyun had a mental arguement with himself whether to just kick the latter or wake her up politely. But then she kidnapped him, disturbed him while doing his business, almost killed him in a washing machine and most of all she darted him with a blowgun last night. what makes him thinks she deserve to be awaken with manners? 

 

Right when he was about to jerk his leg to wake her up, the girl frowned in her sleep. She mumbled something. Taehyun leaned forward to her. He tried to listen to what she was saying but all he heard was gibrish (well that's what he thought). His eyes trailed down on the latter's face. Sharp eyebrows, perfect small nose, plump lips. Pretty. 

 

Woah,  woah Mr. Nam taehyun. Are you out of your mind? She kidnapped you, stuff you in a bag and dragged you here. Why are you complimanting every inche of her face? 

 

He shook his head frankly but his eyes never left the sleeping figure on his lap. Suddenly the girl twiched her nose and gap open a bit. Cute. 

 

That's it. Nam Taehyun had lost it. (Hey that ryhmes. Okay, lets get back to the story)

 

His hand were itching to the strands of hair that was covering the girl's face. He lifted his tied hands and was inches away from the hair.

 

 

Groook...

 

....

 

...

 

 

Norae's shutted her eyes opened and lift her gaze. She found Taehyun's droopy brows staring at her few inches from her face. Taehyun doesn't realised the closeness between his face and the latter so he just stared with bulged eyes. 

 

Busted.

 

Grook... again that sounds was heard loud enough for the two. Taehyun glanced at his stomach. Seriously, this is not a perfect time to make weird sounds.

 

"Errmm... Why are you staring at me?" Said Norae with a solemn face. She tried her best to not show her awkwardness to the man. 

 

Taehyun doesn't know what to answer. "Why are you sleeping on my lap?" He said trying his best to sounds firm and confident. 

 

Norae's eyes was looking everywhere else instead of him. She backed off as she realised the distance between her face and Taehyun's. Blood suddenly rise up to her face making it more red that usual. Why was she blushing? She swore she can see Taehyun smirked a bit at her. She looked down nervously trying to find an escape of this tense situation.

 

"Your stomach rumbling wakes me up. It was so loud." She said nonchalantly. 

 

This time Taehyun was the one looking embarrassed. His mouth was parted trying to say something but the words won't come out so he clicked his lips. 

 

Norae's frowned at him. She leaned closer. Closer. 

 

Taehyun have to leaned backward as she got closer to his face. His face was red because of the gap between the two of them. His head landed on the headrest of the couch. He have no escape(well obviously he can jerk aside but his body refused to do so). The distance between his face and her's was just few inches away. What is she doing? Taehyun was panicking but he doesnt want to show it to the kidnapper so he stared at the latter with marched eyebrows.

 

Pop.

 

"Ouch!" Taehyun rub his forehead hastily. His hissed under his breathe. 

 

"Sorry. I forgot to pull this off last night" said Norae. She was holding a black dart. That dart left a swollen red mark in the middle of Taehyun's shinny forehead but it didnt ruin much of his perfect flawless face. A tiny red spot wont bring any harm anyway. She tried hard to not laugh at Taehyun's reaction. She stood up and walked away.

 

"I'm gonna make breakfast," she said half way to the kitchen. 

 

Taehyun's eyes trailed her. His hands was still caressing his forehead. When she was out of his sight, Taehyun facepalmed himself. He slumped his shoulder on the couch. Sighing silently. Sleeping with a dart on his forehead? That was seriously embarrassing. 

 

 

Taehyun stood up and trailed to the kitchen. Somehow his legs were not tied together like they were used to so he can walk. Why was this kidnapper suddenly become this nice? Or maybe they just forgot to tied him in proper way. Something must have happened last night.

 

Norae stretched her back and yawn widely, loud enough for Taehyun to heard her. Taehyun made a disgusted face when he saw her action. Norae titled her head facing him. 

 

"What? Never seen a girls woke up in the morning before?" She said nochalantly. 

 

"Well.. not in this state. Girls I met are always beautiful and appropriate. " he retorted.

 

"Well Taehyun-sshi, Lemme tell you something, those girls you met are fakers. Girls don't wake up all beauty and stuff." She said. 

 

Taehyun made a face. "So you're saying Mom is a fake?" He retorted with slight annoyed and angry tone. 

 

"Im not saying that. Maybe you just happened to see her after she's pleasantly dressed," she slightly shruged at the end of her sentence. " So... your mom is the only woman you see waking up before?" That made the hostage expression changed to unreadable one.

 

Its not that he never had girlfriend before. In fact he had girlfriends before. Somehow, he just never had a chance to see them waking up in the morning or he just dont really care about that part since he wasn't really fond of them. His relationship always ended up short. 

 

"I bet you didn't know woman farts too right?" Norae said nochalantly. She seems to not realise that her statement  just brought disgrace to the whole woman civiliatation or maybe she didnt even care about that.

 

Taehyun's right eye twinched as he heard the statement. He started to think twice about the compliment he made for this girl a moment ago.

 

Norae took out carrots, ginger and a bunch of other spices and vegetables that she could grab from the fridge and settled them on the chopping board. She took out some rice and rinse them quickly putting them on the stove. 

 

"I'm making porridge, I hope you don't mind. Wait you are hostages, who cares if you mind anyway." She said and get to her chopping. Taehyun just stared at her blankly. 

 

Before he realised, he started to admire the girl again. The way she titled her head as she chopped down the carrots. The way she her hair at the back of her ears. The way she huffed her bangs that blocking her eyes. The sun that creeps in between the edges from the nearby window shone on her face making her vibrant than usual. Cute. 

 

For the second time, and now it's official, Nam Taehyun has lost it once again.  

 

Norae noticed the latter staring at her and trailing all her act with his eyes. "Don't stare at me much, your eyebrows might drop on the floor any second." She said, still focussing on her chopping.

 

"W-who said I was staring you?" Taehyun stuttered. Why is he stuttering? He looked else where avoiding the girl's eyes. 

 

"Right. What ever suits you." She said pointing the knife she's holding to Taehyun.  

 

Taehyun retreated backward from the knife as if she would stab him any second. His eyebrows dropped lower on his insecurities. 

 

"Chill I'm a master at handling sharp stuff in the kitchen. Eventhough, once I almost cut Jaehyun's Oppa finger with a kitchen scissor. And once Iseul's leg almost cut into two because I dropped the knife from the cupboard and the knife  almost stab her foot." An innocent grin plastered on her face. 

 

Taehyun face was bloodshot. His eyebrows dropped lower. 

 

Norae's burst out laughing when she saw his reaction. "Relax I was just joking." She then muttered to herself "not really." Sure. Her jokes are so brutal and cold. Nice sense of humour you got there girl. " You know what, Imma call you Snoopy" she burst out laughing again. This time she covered with the back of her palm while holding the knife. 

 

"Why?" Taehyun gave her a confused judging look. 

 

"Because your slanted eyebrows are so funny. You reminded me of Snoopy and that hair of yours..." she laughed again. As far as Taehyun's concerned the dog in the group was his Hyung, Mino and he suppose to be a cat. Looks like things have changed now.

 

"I don't like that name. Stop calling me that" he said, frowning. 

 

"Meh. Snoopy it is." She said and continued stiring her porridge. Its half done now. The scent of the porridge erupted the whole kitchen. It smells nice and delicious. Taehyun's stomach made that rumbling sound once again.

 

"Looks like Snoopy is hungry" she said. That stupid grin of hers started to annoyed Taehyun. He tried to find an idea to change the subject.

 

"Where's Seungri Hyung?" He asked.

 

"Dunno. Last time I checked he was nursing Iseul. He might have fled away," she said nonchalantly. Taehyun eyebrows arched together when he heard the word 'fled'. It's impossible for the Hyung of his left him alone here while he freely fled away. How dare he- 

 

"Wait you said 'nursing iseul'. What happened to her?" He asked. 

 

Norae's was a bit startled with his sudden concern. She turned her gaze to the latter and looked down. She sighed. "She fainted last night." She said as if she didnt want to remember the event of last night. She really didnt want to actually." Seungri ssi insisted to nurse her last night. So I let him" she said. A slight guilty could be seen in her eyes.

 

"You let your hostage nurse you partner in crime? Seriously?" Taehyun question made her raised her gaze. " That was stupid" 

 

"I know." She said. She scooped the porridge into a bowl and put it in a tray. "Damn, we are out of pickled radish." She said under her breathe. 

 

 

"Aren't you worried that something might happened to her?" He asked. It's not that he was accusing Seungri Hyung would do something bad to iseul, it just, if it was him, he wouldn't dare to even let the hostages get out of the room. Guess these two was really not professional at kidnapping people.

 

"Why would I be scared?" She said. Her unpurterbed action made Taehyun 's brows marched again. He sometimes cant read this girl. She acted all concern on her friend and then suddenly being indifferent towards her. "She have a black belt for a reason" she said nonchalantly.

 

"Oh.. but she was sick do you think she would be able to-" his words were cut by the loud bang at the front door.

 

Jaehyun entered the apartment hastily and when straight to find Iseul. He saw  his cousin and one of the hostages in the kitchen. His gaze landed on the tray Norae's was holding.  He grabbed it and stomped to Iseul's room.

 

"What the--... Seungri was in there! Eotteokhae.." she looked at Taehyun with bulging worried eyes but the latter just shrugged.  It's too late to call out for Jaehyun now anyway. 

 

 

    #

 

 

When Iseul woke up, it was already bright outside. So, the room was softly lit by the morning light peeking throught the curtains. She blinked painfully. It wasn't a foreign feeling. And the piercing light was not helping. She had always facing the random times where her body just gave up and shut down, letting her faint on random places.  Lately, she haven't had that random breakdown for a long time. Usually, it happened when she pushed herself too much. She didn't expect it to happen so suddenly. She doesn't feel tired at all. Maybe because her medicines were finished and she had no money to buy new ones.

 

Or maybe its a sign…

 

Out of the blue, something moved beside her. She just noticed the warmth on the skin of her right hand. She recognize it as rough skin from another human being. Maybe it was Norae. But Norae's hand was softer and definitely smaller.

 

Iseul forced herself to move her head so she can look on who sleeping beside her. To her surprise, it was one of the people she kidnapped. 

 

It was Seungri.

 

Of course she was shocked, weirded out even. She noticed Seungri was untied. His hand freely wrapped around hers while his other acted as his pillow to sleep on. 

 

Where's Norae? Why didn't he run away?

 

Tiredly, she lifted her free left hand and patted his head to wake him up. She saw him stirred, frowning his sleep before drifted off again. Annoyed, Iseul grabbed a fistfull of his soft black hair and pulled it.

 

"Ouch!"

 

Well, that woke him up.

 

Seungri shot up and hissed in pain, rubbing his head. He blinked and looked at the weak girl in front of her. There was some colour on her cheeks but she was still pale. There was a hint of amusement played on her face.

 

Seungri quickly grabbed the glass of water on the table and reached her. "Drink this," he said softly.

 

Frowning, Iseul did what he said. He helped her sat up and drank the whole glass of water. When she finished, he put the glass back on the table.

 

"Where's Norae?" She managed to ask with a croaked voice.

 

"Outside," he said, but he was unsure himself. "How are you feeling?" He asked with that soft voice again while feeling her temperature with his on the forehead.

 

Iseul swatted his hand away. "What are you doing? Why didn't you run away?"

 

"Don't you have medicines? Norae-sshi said you have a weak immune system. I'm sure the doctor had prescribe something." He ignored her question and continued to ask worriedly.

 

Iseul grew wary. "Answer me."

 

He blinked at her for awhile, probably thinking his own reasons. Then he smiled. "Maybe because I decided to help you"

 

"Maybe?"

 

He nodded. "Your health comes first. So tell me, where's you med-"

 

"Iseul-yah?" The door slung open and a figure walked in, panting. He the switch for the lights so he can see Iseul.

 

"Sunbae?" Iseul was surprised even though it wasn't the first time Jaehyun came in suddenly while she's sick. But that doesn't make her less guilty.

 

He sighed in relief seeing that she's fine. He walked to them, while his eyes darted Seungri with suspicious look. He ignore him and concentrated on Iseul instead. He pushed Seungri aside with his leg, since his hands were occupied. He took a sit beside Iseul.

 

"Your medicines," he said and gave the white plastic bag to Iseul.

 

Iseul took it and looked inside it in shock. "How-"

 

"I have some of your old prescriptions just in case for emergencies," he shrugged but he looked quite embarrassed by it. "You should eat this first. Norae made it just now," he put the tray at the small table. "Can you feed yourself?"

 

"I'm gonna be fine," Iseul grunted then tried to lift up the bowl with her hands. She pulled her hands away and yelped at how hot it is.

 

"Be careful, its still hot," Jaehyun warned her. He wanted to help her holding the bowl, but Iseul stopped him.

 

"Can both of you let me eat and rest for a while?" She asked.

 

"O-okay," Jaehyun looked a bit sad but he understand the girl. He stood up, grabbed Seungri roughly by the arm and pulled him away towards the door. Seungri was reluctant at first, but he followed him out anyway.

 

Jaehyun closed the door behind him and sighed. He raised his gaze and met Norae's eyes. She had that pity eyes again. Oh, how he always hate to see that kind of expression on his cousin's  face. 

 

"O-oppa... errm.." Norae hesitate.

 

"Did you used my gift well?" Jaehyun asked. That famous sweet smile of his crept on his face. He was hoping that it doesn't look too obvious that he was trying to escape the situation.

 

"Oh bout that! Yeah... we did. Snoopy got shot and dozed off. He didn't wake up until this morning" Norae snorted. 

 

Taehyun was kinda embarrassed so he gave Norae a murderous stare.  "Yah! I told you to not call me by that name! I'm not a dog!" He retorted. His blood raised up to his cheek making it redder. No one knows whether the red was because of his anger or his embarrassment or both.

 

Norae just shrugged and pouted her lips.

 

"Hold on... you said he dozed off? You mean that thing was loaded?!" Jaehyun asked. His brows marched together. He stared at Taehyun unbelieving.

 

"Well... Yeah isn't it supposed to be loaded?" Norae asked innocently.

 

"Aren't you supposed to know whether that thing was loaded or not?" Seungri asked out of the blue." You're the one who gave that to her," his eyes stared Jaehyun boringly.

 

"That thing was loaded?!!!"  Jaehyun's tone increased. He shifted his gaze nervously between the three person in front of him. Norae ran to her room and walked out a few second later with the blowgun. She peaked through the end of the blowgun.

 

"I can't see any dart in here. Well I dunno It's too dark." She said

 

"Lemme try." Jaehyun snatched the stick from Norae's hand and put it between his lips. He was aiming for Taehyun who was standing closest to him but the latter ran and hid behind Norae before Jaehyun had a chance to shoot him. Jaehyun found his new target , Seungri, who was yawning widely. He didnt get enough sleep last night as he was nursing Iseul, afraid that the girl might need anything at the middle of the night (partly because he was busy staring at her face all the time).

 

 

Thud.

 

The yawning Seungri fell to the ground. He didnt even notice it was coming. Looks like he will get as much sleep he needs after this. 

 

"Yeap. It's loaded." Jaehyun said nonchalantly and noted frankly. Taehyun's eyes widen as he saw his sunbae has fallen to the ground, lifelessly. He changed his gaze hastily at the cousins. 

 

"Hyung!" He yelled. He crouched down and shaked his sunbae hastily. Seungri didn't budge. His raised his gaze and looked to Norae, panic. 

 

"Relax, he'll be sleeping for a few hours. He'll wake up." Norae said.

 

"This thing is lethal. Who knows what will happened if this thing fall on the wrong hands" Jaehyun was side eying the two hostages. 

 

Norae trailed his gaze with her eyes and landed on Taehyun who facepalming himself onto Seungri's unconscious body. Well obviously we know anything won't happen to the two girls as you can see how bad the condition of the two hostages these past days they've been locked in this small hell. 

 

Heol.

 

"Where did you get it anyway" Norae asked.

 

"Erm.. magicians never reveal it's secrets" Jaehyun said mimicking Norae's voice.

 

"Hey that's my line" Norae huffed her bangs. 

 

Jaehyun just ruffled her hair in mess making her feel more irritated. 

 

"Oppa we are out of pickled radish, could you buy some" Norae asked.

 

"Oh okay, I will right after we help this poor guy" he said turning his gaze towards the unconscious Seungri and Taehyun. His face was facing down. Only his shoulders were slightly shaking. Is he crying? Well none of them care enough to check anyway. Both of the cousin sighed heavily as they crouched down to lift up the unconscious Seungri.

 

 

Jaehyun exited the apartment's lobby  and walked to the convenient store right in front of the apartment.

 

He entered the convenient store and searched for the pickled radish. He found the thing he was looking for at the far back of the convenient store. He grabbed the pickled radish packet and sighed. The event of meeting Seungri in Iseul's room flashed in his mind. He shaked his head to erased the lingering thought of his. He raised his gaze and found two guys at the other aisle in front of him. They were dressing weirdly but he decided to ignored it. One of them was holding a phone onto his ears. 

 

"Yeah.. no. Have you found them yet. No. Hyung said this was the last place they spot Taehyun's phone, he and Seungri couldn't be far away." Said the one who was on the phone. " Yeah. Okay.. let just continue searching. Seungyoon and me will search this area. Kay bye." He ended the call.

 

"Did they found any clue Hyung?" The one next to him asked. He was wearing a black face mask. He pulled it down as it was disturbing him to talk properly. That thing kinda suffocate him. The one next to him shaked his head. 

 

" No. Let just contimue searching for them. Let's just check the nearby jimsilbang. They might have been there. And put your mask on, Seungyoon. People here might recognize us." He said and walked to the counter. Seungyoon did what he said and mumbled under his mask. "Ne, Jiyong Hyung." He rolled his eyes and trailed his sunbae.

 

Jaehyun dropped the pickled radish packet and rushed to the exit. He ran, crossing the road. Thankfully, the road was clear. He climbed the stairs and skipped some of it. Finally he reached the apartment.

 

He slammed the door behind him and locked it. Norae who was a bit startled by the sound rushed towards him from the kitchen. Taehyun who was tied along with the unconscious Seungri at the living room was shocked by the bang sound too.

 

"Did you get the pickled radish, Oppa? What's wrong? Why are you panting?" She asked. 

 

Jaehyun was too busy panting. That trip along the stairs took almost all of his energy. This is a sign he should work out more. "GD... Seungyoon...." he gulped, having trouble to catch his breathe.

 

"Oppa, calm down. Take a deep breathe and let it go, then talk." Norae's said as she tried to calm her cousin. Jaehyun took a deep breathe and huffed it out loudly. He grasp both of Norae's arm.

 

"GD and Seungyoon! The leaders are here! They are looking for them!" He said, half yelling. Taehyun eyes widen so does Norae but different reaction was plastered on their face. Taehyun was so happy he felt like crying. Meanwhile Norae's was too shocked about the news.

 

"WHAT?!" was the only word that escaped .

 

 

 

     #side story

 

"Yah, Jo Minho!" Yelled Jaehyun when he saw the man he was looking for as soon as he entered the Esteem building.

 

A tall silhouette of a man who was talking to someone else turned towards Jaehyun when he heard his name was called. He smiled at Jaehyun and excused himself to catch Jaehyun.

 

"Oppa!" He said, trying to hug Jaehyun but the later managed to escape his attempt. Jaehyun made a judging face at the latter. Minho replied his action with his creepy erted smile.

 

"Yah, don't oppa me. If you're trying to pursuade me on making me forgetting my present by immating my cousin's voice, lemme tell you, it will not work on me" Jaehyun said nochalantly. Minho just pouted knowing his failure.

 

"Well, I was just trying to be nice. Come on, didn't you missed me? I was away for quite some times" Minho asked. He wiggled his eyebrows. Jaehyun gave him a judging look once again. Seriously this guy could be ridiculous and annoying sometimes.

 

"Why would I miss a pain on my ?" He retorted coldly. 

 

"Yah, I'm offended." Minho said, clutching his chest pretending he just got stab on the heart by Jaehyun's coldness.

 

"Seriously, just give me my present already" said Jaehyun,  starting to get impatient.

 

"Okok, Chill." Minho said. He walked to his room and walked out holding a black stick around 1 m long on his hand.

 

"Chachann!" He said excitedly.

 

"You travelled more than 1000 km to the north just to buy me a decoration stick?" Asked Jaehyun,  definitely not amused with the present he just got.

 

"Ey, be grateful. At least I bought you something. And by the way, It's not a decoration stick, It's a blowgun" he said crossing his arm. 

 

"Oh Yeah? What does it do?" Jaehyun asked still not amuse because he doesn't know the significant of giving him a blowgun as a present.

 

"Simple. You hate a person, you shoot them, they'll shut up." Explained Minho. Jaehyun frowned at the blowgun in his hand and then a smirk crept on his face.

 

"If you don't want it I'll give it to someone else." Minho was irritated with the smirk. He tried to snatch the blowgun but Jaehyun was faster. 

 

"Meh, I know a perfect place to put this. Thanks." He then walked away leaving the frowning Minho alone.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: THIS STORY GOT AN UPVOTE! THANK YOU! ALSO MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED BEFORE AND NOW~ HOPEFULLY THIS STORY CAN BE UPDATED FASTER. ALSO, MANY THANKS TO JABBAWOCKEEZ FROM 신발장 SHOEBOX FOR THE POSTER

****JO MINHO, AN ESTEEM MODEL (YES, HIS NAME IS MINHO BUT HE HAS NAMTAE'S HAIR.) HE WAS FEATURED IN MAD CLOWN'S "WITHOUT YOU"