Taehyun wants to pee

LET'S KIDNAP THE MAKNAES

 

CHAPTER 3

taehyun wants to pee.

 

 

For the third time in the hour, Jiyong glanced at the studio door to check if the BIGBANG's maknae will burst in, grinning like an idiot he was. Seungri usually acted like that when he felt happy or in the mood to annoy the crap out of the leader.

An hour ago, Jiyong came back from the toilet and he found the studio empty. It was weird since he saw the maknae walked into the studio while Jiyong was on his way to the toilet. Maybe the latter decided to go home and have some rest since he just recovered from an accident. He had bad feelings about that kid but he brushed the negative thoughts away.

Suddenly, the door knob was twisted open from the other side. Jiyong turned his gaze toward the door knob for the fourth time, slightly hoping that it was his maknae. However, another familiar figure popped in his head from behind the door.

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo, hyung," greeted Song Minho, or was known as Mino. He bowed 90°, showing full respect when he saw his sunbae sitting on the chair across the studio.

Jiyong bowed his head slightly when he saw the younger bowed to him. Somewhere deep in his heart, he felt disappointed because it was not Seungri who showed up.

"Hyung, have you seen Taehyun around here?" Asked Mino while walking to his sunbae. He sounded worried.

"Taehyun? No, I didn't. I've been sitting here for the past 2 hours, I don't see him coming," said Jiyong as calm as he can. He knew something weird was happening.

"Are you sure, hyung? Because he said he wanted to take his notebook here," said Mino. His face started to look more worried.

"Notebook? Is this the notebook he's looking for?" Said Jiyong while handing Mino a familiar blue notebook.

Mino stared at the notebook for a second. "Yes. Yes, this is the book. He didn't come here? Where is he? He said he wanted to go take this while we were on our way home. I've been waiting for him downstairs but he never showed up. Aish, this kid," Mino grabbed his phone from the back pocket of his jean and dial up Taehyun's number. "C'mon pick up the phone already," Mino said in frustration. The call was diverted to voice mail.

"Did you get him?" asked Jiyong, looking back at his hoobae who was standing next to him. He watched as Mino moved from left to right nervously.

"He didn't pick up. This is the 5th time I called him," said Mino panicly.

Jiyong started to feel worried too. It felt like something had happend to his own maknae and Taehyun. He quickly grab his phone and dialed Seungri's number. The call was answered within the third beep.

"Yobosaeyo?" Said a faint voice on the other line.

"Ey, maknae ah, where have you been? Why aren't you in the studio?" Jiyong was half yelling to the person on the other line.

"Jiyong-ah... it's me, Yongbae. The maknae is not at home. I came in to check him and he's not here. He left his phone here though. Did something happend to him?" Asked Taeyang on the other line.

"Oh... the maknae came to the studio just now and suddenly gone M.I.A.… even Taehyun's missing." Explained Jiyong in a worried tone.

"Hang in there, I'm coming," after a moment of silent, Taeyang decided on that and quickly hang up the call.

"Eotteokhae, hyung?" Asked Mino is an exasperated tone.

The leader of BIGBANG was fiddling with his fingers, chewing on his bottom lips and tapping his feet on the floor nervously. The act he always does if he is worried. "Let's search for them" said Jiyong. He quickly get up from his sit and walked to the door.

Mino was trailed from behind. He closed the door, leaving a complete empty studio behind.

 

       #####

"Ssup, we are your kidnappers," the girl with short hair said while smirking. She was holding a guitar which she put on her shoulder.

There was another girl behind her with longer hair, looking at annoyed at her friend. She looked tired and sleepy, as if she just got up from a nap and she's ready to strangle anyone who dared to walk in front of her.

Taehyun couldn't breathe. He clung to his sunbae more tightly. His brain was already malfunction from fear and panic.

"Who are you?" Seungri asked with suspicion. He wasn't as afraid as Taehyun. Probably because the one in front of him were two girls instead of buffer scary men with ugly face.

"I'm Norae," the short haired one said. She gestured at the long haired one, "and this is Iseul." Iseul waved then covers his mouth for a yawn.

"W-what do you want from us?" Now Seungri was confused. "Are you guys sasaeng fans?"

Taehyun paled at the thought of sasaeng fans. Those sasaengs are scary obsessive girls that would do anything, I repeat, ANYTHING to get their idols. He was still a rookie but there were some accidents which were not big but still scary, almost making him paranoid.

"No," Iseul frowned deeper.

"We are not sasaeng fan, mind you, we have lives rather than following you everywhere. Actually, kidnapping you guys are just an accident. Especially you, Nam Taehyun. You're like an extra luggage, or something." Norae said.

That statement from Norae struck Taehyun, making him feel quite offended even thought it was stupid.

"We actually wanted to meet Tablo but you guys just had to walk in and make us kidnap you." Iseul said and crossed her arms. She glared at them as if it was a crime to see her in janitor suit and kidnapping is normal.

"Right." Norae said. "We just talked and we wanted to ask your opinions instead."

The guys gave them the very lost look even Kim Jinwoo would be ashamed.

Norae sighed. "How should I explain this to you guys."

"So we wanted to be idols," Iseul said after a moment of silent. "We just wanted to meet Tablo and ask his opinion on some of songs we made."

"Yeah," Norae said. "But you guys got in our way - especially you Nam Taehyun - so we had to kidnap you guys."

Taehyun wondered what had he done in his past life to accept such fate in his current one.

"We also decided to make you guys listen to us instead." Norae finished and smiled awkwardly.

"Wait, so," Seungri said, "You mean we have to decide if your music is good or not? Why--"

"If you help us," Iseul butted in, "We'll let you go."

Seungri doubts that.

"Fine, we'll show you," Norae said.

She carefully swing her guitar from her shoulder and carry it normally. She pulled a chair from the corner of the room and sat down. She strum the guitar, testing its tone. She looked at Iseul and gave her a nod. Iseul panicked a bit. But after she sat down on another chair, taking a few breathing, she calmed down and nodded back at Norae.

"We just woke up so our voices won't be at the best," Iseul said.

Norae strum the guitar to a familiar sound. Iseul opened first and start sing-rapping to a song so familiar, Seungri let out a gasp. It was one of his group, BIGBANG's chart topping songs, Lies. Then Norae started rapping with Iseul, and then both of them started singing the chorus. They both have different tones of voices but they blended well together. Norae had a higher pitch than Iseul. Their rapping were strong and the flow was charismatic. Their singing voice quickly captured their attentions. When they ended their own version of the song, they looked at each other and high-fived.

"How was it?" Norae asked eagerly.

Seungri forgot how to close his mouth. After awhile, he finally manage to opened it then closed then opened it again like a gaping fish. He looked at Taehyun to say something but he can't find the words.

Taehyun closed his mouth and frowned. He found the girls have talent but why do they need to go to such extend by breaking into the building and end up kidnapped them?

"We'll help you!" Seungri said excitedly.

Taehyun whirled his attention to Seungri, looking shocked.

"Yay!" The girls cheered and clasp their hands with each other, jumping around in excitement.

Seungri just grinned stupidly at Taehyun's I-can't-believe-you-did-that-hyung face.

      #

It's been awhile since the kidnappers had spoken to the hostages.

The sunlight started to slip in from the small window at the corner. The kidnappers had dozed off in slumberland in front of them. Both girls sat on separate chairs while their head lolled uncomfortably to the sides, sleeping silently. One moment they were talking non-stop, then they were sleeping next to each other like nothing had happened.

Taehyun was busy thinking of a way to get his out of this place after knowing that his sunbae won't do any help since he agreed to the stupid deal. He also trying to figure out what these two girls were up to. Were they telling the truth? Was it true that they were not any close to those kind of die hard sasengs? Did they do this on purpose? Was this a hidden camera show or something?

He's been thinking for so long, that he didn't notice that the time had flew fast. Suddenly, he felt the nature summoning upon him. He was trying his best to hold it.

2 minute has passed….

He can feel Seungri's head lolled to the side, he started to snore a bit.

3 minute has passed…

He stared at the the three boxes on the small table. Were those men boxers?

4 minute has passed….

He chew his bottom lip, moving to an awkward position in hoping to hold it in in a better way.

5 min-

Alright. That's it! He can't hold it anymore. He needed to go to the toilet like right NOW. But he doesn't want to ask the girl. He was trying to not having any conversation with the girls - not even for one second.

He leaned back to Seungri. He can't see his face as the latter was faced to the other side. "Hyung," he whispered with a faint voice, trying his best to not wake the girls up. Seungri didn't budge. "Hyung," this time a bit louder than before.

Seungri jolted a bit. He blinked. Slowly waking up from his nap. "What," he said, whining a bit.

"Hyung," Taehyun almost feel like crying, "I need to use the toilet. Its an emergency," he whisper yelled at his hyung, trying his best to show how critical his state was.

"Go ask them," replied Seungri nonchalantly. He closed his eyes, wanting to search back his dream just now.

"No, I don't want to," said Taehyun with pleading eyes, which he knew that the latter can't see it from his view.

"Then hold it in," Seungri replied as if it was nothing.

But to Taehyun, its between life and death. He didn't want his bladder to burst before he get his safe out of this place. "Hyuuuung," pleaded the younger.

Seungri sighed. "Fine."

Seungri turn his gaze toward the girls who was sitting next to each other sleeping soundlessly. His eyebrows furrowed together as he sees the girls weird sleeping state. He hesitated to utter the words, afraid that he might disturb the girls. But since Taehyun insisted, he didn't have any other choice. He can always put the blame on Taehyun later in case the girls are mad and decided to kill them or something. Who knew Taehyun can be so shy with kidnappers? Seungri chuckled in his head.

"Err… girls" called Seungri.

Norae jolted in suprise as she heard his voice. Iseul who was lying on her shoulder stirred from her sleep and rub her sleepy eyes. Norae raised her gaze to look at Seungri.

"Taehyun need to use the toilet," said Seungri awkwardly.

Taehyun, on the other hand, was shocked by the mentioning of his name.

Norae let out a groan when she heard the unacceptable reason for her to wakes up from her dreamland. She was eating donuts, for God's sake. "You wake us up just for that? Seriously? I didn't sleep for two days and you wake me up just because you wanna pee?!" Norae's eyes widen in disbelief as she swift her gaze between the maknaes.

Seungri just manage to utter out an awkward chuckle.

Taehyun leaned back to whisper something to Seungri.

Norae was giving them her judging look.

"He said that if you didn't bring him to the toilet now, he gonna pee here" said Seungri with a small voice like a scared kid, explaining the reason why he broke the vase to his scary mother.

Taehyun raised his gaze towards Norae and give a small evil smile, hoping that his threat would work. To be very honest, he himself didn't even want to pee here. It would be very embarrassing. A bit uncomfortable at that. Plus, this was the only pants he have now. He doesn't want to ruin it.

"Norae-yah, just take him there, will you? You don't want to clean the dirty mess he'll make, right?" Iseul said in between her yawn. She curled up her legs, putting them on the chair and set down her cheeks on her knees as she went back to her sleep.

"Foine." Annoyance was written all over Norae's face but she decided to get up anyway, thinking that cleaning someone else's 'mess' would be a very nasty job.

She walked out of the room and came back with a rope in her hands. Taehyun keeps on wriggling, trying hard to hold the urge to pee. He would have screamed at this girl in front of him right now because she sure takes her damn time. He knew she was sleepy and stuff but seriously, he want to pee so very badly. Sleepy or not it doesn't matter right now. All that mattered was his bladder.

She untied Seungri from Taehyun and tied Seungri with the other rope that she brought. Then she tied Taehyun with the other rope and help Taehyun on his legs.

"I can't untie you, just in case you'll run away. I'll just drag you like this," said Norae sleepily. "Come on." She dragged the latter by the other end of the rope out of the room.

Taehyun followed her obediently like a loyal dog trailing his master to the toilet which was at the other corner of the house, next to the kitchen. He would take this moment to look around and probably find a way to escape, but the extreme uneasiness inside him making his vision blurred.

She forced Taehyun to the toilet.

Taehyun turned his body to face Norae before she have the chance the slam the door at his face. Taehyun raised his hand in the air and wriggle it in front of Norae's face as if to show her that he can't handle his business with tied hands.

She stared at him with a stoic face and slammed the door before him. "Handle that yourself. I'm not going to untie you," yell Norae from the back of the door. She leaned her back against the toilet door and waited for Taehyun.

She closed her eyes, wishing that she could sleep standing like that for a minute or two. Her head started to ache again since she didn't really get enough sleep. Her insomnia was killing her lately, but somehow she survived not to kill anyone yet.

One minute has passed, but no sound came from the toilet. "Are you done yet?!" Yelled Norae.

No answer.

She waited a few second for Taehyun to make any sound but only the sounds of water running was heard. "Are you done yet?!" Yell Norae again. "Did your dingdong died on you?"

Still no answer.

She held the door knob, ready to burst in.

Seriously, now was not a perfect time to play Marco Polo with her. She really need sleep and this dude in the toilet was not helping to make anything easier. She knew she shouldn't have brought this two idols back. Why do things always so complicated?

Norae took a deep breathe and twisted the door knob open, revealing Taehyun in his boxer. His hands were still tied together. (Don't ask how he managed to pull his pants down with both hand tied.)

Her eyes widen running up and down the latter hastily.

Taehyun was too shock to give any reaction so he just screamed.

Norae ran back screamming to the room where she left the sleeping Iseul and Seungri.

Iseul jolted awake to her friend screaming. She blinked and saw Norae panting and gasping for air. Her face was red as tomato. She saw Seungri looking at them weirdly. Iseul also noticed that Taehyun was not present. She slowly remembered what happened earlier.

"What's wrong? Did Taehyun pee on you?" Iseul asked. "

I--- boxers---- ---," Norae was having trouble breathing while talking. She looked so traumatized, Iseul doesn't know whether she should laugh or comfort her.

So, Iseul put down her legs and went to the toilet. She saw the toilet's door shut (thankfully). She knocked the door. "Are you okay, Nam Taehyun-sshi."

There was silence.

"Can you at least knock back or something before I kick this door open," Iseul warned. Iseul was very sensitive when she woke up. Actually, girls in general were scary when they wake up.

There was a moment of hesitation but she heard Taehyun knocked back.

"Finish your business fast," Iseul said then she leaned against the wall, waiting.

A few minutes later, the door was opened. She saw Taehyun looking down, embarrassed. A part of his pants were wet, so does some parts of the rope. Iseul hoped it was just water from the pipes, not…you know.

She carefully took the rope and pulled Taehyun back to the room. The walk was silent. When they reached there, both Taehyun and Norae's faces burned up then they looked away.

Iseul and Seungri frowned in confusion.

Suddenly, there was a sound of someone screaming, followed by a deep, loud laughter. Everyone jumped in surprise.

Kure nega gaeda,
Kure nega gaeda ima,

Norae went to her chair and took a phone from under the chair. She cursed the stupid ringtone. Why did she put Mino's I'm him as her ringtone meant she need more sleep. Her face paled when she saw who's calling. She gave Iseul a look before she left the room to answer it.

Iseul blinked. She looked at the closed door, then she looked back at the maknaes. She started to feel awkward so she went back to her sit and stared at the maknaes.

They stared back.

Iseul drifted her gaze away and stared at the wall. She yawned. Where was Norae? This was awkward. She yawned again. Iseul yawned for the third time when Norae walked back into the room, bringing a tray of food and two mugs of plain water.

Norae sat the tray on the floor in front of Seungri and walked to Iseul who just sat at the corner of the room, not having the slightest urge to help her friend with the food.

Seungri was eyeing Norae with confusion. His eyes landed on the tray of food in front of him.

"Iseul-yah, feed them." Said Norae. It was clear that Norae was not in the mood to play. She looked like she would kill people with her dark circles. Her dark circles were even darker than Seungri's. They were so dark, Seungri the panda should be ashamed.

"Why me?" Asked Iseul solemnly. She was seriously so lazy at the moment and she managed to get a severe headache, thanks to her lovely friend here for the screaming like there was earthquake errupting.

"Because I am mentally traumatized and I need sleep. Now lift up your fat and feed them," Norae said simply then sat back to her chair.

Iseul wanted to protest but she held it back. She felt bad since the reason Norae didn't have enough sleep was because of her weak immune system to fever and Norae had been covering some of her shifts at job while taking care of her.

"Okay, guys. Food time. Say ah," said Iseul sarcasticly, trying to act like a carring mother by trying to feed Seungri with a bread.

Taehyun quickly pulled Seungri away. He shook his head at Seungri.

Iseul get his message and put the bread down. "Look, there's no poison in this. Chill, we still need you alive. We won't kill you. We had a deal right." Explained Iseul.

The maknaes hesitated.

Iseul sighed. She was starting to feel annoyed now. She tore a piece from the bread and shove it into . "See, no poison. Now eat," said Iseul between her chewing, smiling sarcasticly at them.

Seungri glanced at Taehyun for confirmation. Seriously, Seungri? You're old enough to make your own decision.

Iseul can't take it anymore. She shoved the whole bread into Seungri's mouth and push it hard, not caring if he chokes on it.

Suddenly, a loud banging on the front door was heard.

Iseul turned to Norae who was now awake. Iseul's face turned paler. They both knew who was the one banging the door.

Norae hesitated a moment before she stood up and walked out the room closing the door behind her. "Hope she didn't have her glasses with her," muttered Norae under her breath on her way out, but it is loud enough for Iseul to hear her.

The two maknaes' eyes shone with hope as they saw Norae walked up to the front door wishing that the person behind the door would help them escape from this place.

Norae peaked through the hole on the door to make sure it was who she was expecting. She recognized the person and fasten her hand on the lock to unlock the door. The banging stopped when Norae twisted the door knob.

In front of the door stood an old lady around in her late 60s, holding a steel cane. She was squinting her eyes at Norae with an annoyed face. Her hair was curly. Wrinkles can be seen all over her face under the noon sunlight. Her solemn face made her looks older.

"What took you so long to answer me?!" She yelled at Norae, almost like spitting all her saliva on the latter face.

Eventhough the old lady was shorter than her, that doesn't mean her spit can't reach Norae's face. Thats just how disgustingly loud the old woman was. Norae wiped the spit off her face with the back of her sleeve and closed the door while the old lady walked into the house.

She kept a straight face, trying hard not to strangle the old lady. "I'm sorry, eomonim. We have--" Norae look down to find a perfect word to cover up the lateness, "Stuff to handle here." Norae gave a fake smile, which she thought was so obvious that that old lady won't fall for it. But hey, she wasn't wearing her glasses today.

"Huh?! What did you say?!" Yelled the old lady in a very high pitch voice - as high as an old woman can do.

"I said, I'm sorry eomonim we have some stuff to handle!" Norae yelled. SHe almost forgot that the old lady have troubles hearing stuff.

The old lady nodded and roamed her eyes around the house and decided to walked to the room where they keep Seungri and Taehyun, as if she knew the girl were hiding two idols behind the closed door.

Norae cursed under her breathe when the old lady walked into the room.

"I see you have more companies here. So, that means you have money. When are you going to pay the rent?" Asked the old lady.

Norae's eyes widen when she saw Iseul hiding a tape behind her back. She probably was about to tape the maknaes' mouth but was too late because the old lady bursted in without warning. Norae do the finger gesture hastily as if to tell people in the room to stay silence. She widens her eyes at the maknaes which probably meant something like 'I'll kill you if you do something funny, you got that?' The maknaes seems to get her message since they were silent.

The old lady turned around to face Norae. Norae act as nothing happened and gives her best fake smile again. "Errm, soon eommonim. We'll sure make the payment soon," said Norae firmly, trying her best to convince the woman.

The old lady raised one of her eyebrow then she turned around. "Who's this... guy and this lady over here?" Asked the old lady. She quinted her eyes at them.

"Err, the guy is our friend and the girl is of course, our Iseul," Explained Norae.

"Oh, Iseul-ssi, I see that you got a new haircut. Good for you," she said as she patted Taehyun head.

Norae and Iseul tried their best to not laugh at the scene. They were lucky that the old lady doesn't have her glasses with her or else they would been busted for kidnapping the members of famous bands right now.

"So, here's the deal. You pay me, I leave, or you don't pay me, and leave the house. I'll give you time till Monday or else--"

"Ahjumma, help us they are kidnapping us can't you see that?!" Pleaded Nam Taehyun out of blue, cutting the old lady words. He can't hold it anymore. This old lady was the only chance for him to escape from here.

The old lady's face turn darken as her eyes widen in shock. She raised her cane and hit Taehyun's head with it. The latter winched in pain. "Young lady, can't you see I'm talking to your friends right now? It's not nice to interrupt the older talking. If you wanna take a NAP that bad, go ahead don't interrupt me talking here!" The lady yelled at Taehyun face, spreading her saliva all over his face. She must've heard him wrong.

"B-but ah-" Seungri's word were cut as the old lady turn to him and put her finger on the latter mouth.

"Shhhhh. I'm not done talking, young man." She turned her gaze facing Norae and Iseul. "Now ahgassi, remember my words. I better get going now, I just remembered I have a drama to watch. My Lee Minho is waiting," said the old lady, walking out of the room leaving the two dumbfounded men behind.

"Ahjumeonim!! Come backkk! Save--" Taehyun's word were cut as Norae cover his mouth with her hand.

"You yell one more time, I promise that I'm not gonna let you out of this house alive," her dark brown eyes zeroed at Taehyun, as if she can swallow the latter whole with a second.

Her warning made Taehyun nod hastily avoiding her gaze.

She let go of Taehyun and walked out of the room. Norae came back to the room a few minutes later. Her face doesn't look happy. She raised her gaze to Iseul, waiting for the latter to say something.

Iseul would only let out a sigh.

Norae's turn her gaze towards the hostages as if they can help them with their problem.

Taehyun looked down still avoiding her gaze.

"How bout we call him? Maybe he can help. Well he always help us anyway. Eung?" Said Iseul breaking the silence. Her face looked guilty.

Norae sighed when she heard the idea. She, herself knew that there's no other way to pay the rent. Her salary would be paid after Monday, so does Iseul's. She sighed once again and walked up to the chair where she put her phone. She hesitated to call but it was too late. She had pressed the call button anyway. She muttered some words.

Iseul looked at the guys and smiled. This time her smile looked sincere and apologetically. She went to them, sit in front and took one the bread, stuffing it in . She was eating the bread silently when she suddenly paused. Her face changed. "You guys smell," she said and scooted away from them.

"It wasn't our fault," Taehyun spat out, looking at her angrily.

Iseul just stared at him innocently. "Eat more," she took another piece of bread, a smaller one, and tried to feed it to Seungri. Seungri awkwardly accepted it. He was hungry afterall. "You too," Iseul pick up a bigger bread and shove it into Taehyun's mouth before the latter can say no.

Norae finished calling and looked at them. "You guys need to wash up," Norae decided.

Iseul nodded while nibbling to her bread.

Seungri didn't mind but Taehyun was still scared and suspicious about the girls. He didn't say anything, with a bread still stuck in his mouth and all, but his glare was an obvious proof to the girls that he still won't trust them.

 Norae gave Iseul Seungri's rope while she held onto Taehyun's. "Follow me," she said.

She pulled Taehyun to a familiar path, that was to the toilet. Iseul followed them while pulling the submissive Seungri and eating her bread.

Once they're there, Taehyun frantically looked around to find an escape. He remembered that there was a small window in the toilet. But he knew that if he even fit in there and jump, he would end up falling to his death.

Norae suspiciously went to the other side, instead to the toilet, she went in front of a familiar machine and tapped his hand on it. She turned, and smiled at Taehyun. "This will clean you well," she said and smiled wider but her eyes also widen murderously.

Taehyun looked at the washing machine in horror.

"You're kidding right," Seungri said nervously. He stood beside Taehyun, shifting his weight on his legs from left to right in a nervous manner.

Iseul finished his bread and shook her head.

"Aw, c'mon, you can trust us," Norae doesn't sound convincing. "We did this once."

"O-once?"

"With landlord's bunnies," Iseul said. "We were taking care of her bunnies, you see. They got really dirty so we washed them with this. Somehow they disappeared into a pool of blood." She tilted her head, looking puzzled. "But don't worry, we'll put some nice detergent or something. We forgot to put that last time."

"Our machine was broken too," Norae shrugged.

Taehyun made a chocking sound.

"So," Seungri started to look terrified. "You're not kidding."

"Nope," Norae said nonchalantly while opening one of the cabinets. She pulled out some detergents.

The maknaes started screaming. They quickly tried to escape.

Norae managed to act quick and hold onto Taehyun's rope, making the poor guy falling backwards first.

Seungri, on the other hand, managed to escape Iseul since she wasn't fast enough to hold onto his rope.

"Catch him!" Norae yelled.

Iseul chased after Seungri, who quickly reached the door.

Just a little bit more and Seungri would've found freedom. Just a little bit more and Seungri could've gone back to his life that was full of sushine.

The door suddenly opened with a strong force, knocking Seungri on the forehead. The guy stumbled backwards and fall to the ground, dazed. He groaned when he felt a burning ache on his beautiful forehead.

"Norae-yah," a voice said loudly like an announcement. "I am back and I paid for the rent. Also, I bought back some food." He raised his hand, showing a plastic bag full with food in it.

"Food!" Iseul, who was already by the door, cheered happily by the mention of food.

The visitor grinned. But his grin dropped when he saw the scene in front of him. There he saw Iseul stumbling to a familiar guy and pulled him up by a rope. He also saw Norae looking at him, horrified, and her hand holding onto a rope, which was tied around another familiar guy. The scene was so bizzare, he can't find a word or reaction to give.

"Oppa," Norae said carefully. "Close the door and let me explain."

 

 

 

#N/A: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE...THIS CHAPTER WAS HARD TO WRITE...ALSO, HAPPY (ADVANCED) BIRTHDAY LEE SEUNGHYUN!