Plot Twist Happens

LET'S KIDNAP THE MAKNAES


CHAPTER 8

plot twist happens

 

 

 

        #that night 

 

YG stopped walking in front of the building. His secretary almost ran into him. She stopped and watched as he fixed his hat on top of his head, trying to cover as much of his face as he can. He looked at her and she gave him a small smile. He sighed and took a few steps to enter the building.

After receiving the report from Jiyong and Seungyoon that they did not find any trace of the maknaes just now, YG decided to take a desperate decision that might harm his increasing number of stocks. He knew his stock will just a shock and goes down the drain after this but he had no choice. He realized that his artists were under his protection. He can't endanger their lives if something happened.

The place wasn't new to YG. He had been here before. The man in police uniform sitting at the counter was busy staring at his phone, watching a shoe he knew too much. The policeman chuckled lightly and hummed to the song played on the show called K-Pop Star 4. 

"Excuse me," YG called the policeman. "I'm here to report two missing persons."

"Yes, yes, you can go to the-" the policeman stopped when he saw YG's face. "Y-you--" he stuttered. He pointed at YG then at his phone, then back at YG. His face was hilarious.

YG nodded. "Where can I report?"

Not so far from them, a pair of cunning eyes watched their moves. His ears caught the conversation. He smirked. He finally got big news for his station.

 

 

         ###

 

 

Norae fixed her blouse and her hair in front of the mirror. She slightly blew the dangling strip of hair, fixing her fringes on her forehead and turned her head left to right to get last inspections on the mirror. She checked her jeans. Perfect. She walked out of the room to meet Iseul who was watching the TV with the maknaes. 

"I'll be going. Are you gonna be okay alone, Iseul-yah?" She turned her head towards her friend. 

The friend gave her the do-i-look-like-i-have-choice face. 

Norae then smiled. "The food is in the refrigerator. Make sure to heat them up before you eat it. It'll taste weird if you don't heat it up first and if you're done with that, wash the dishes. I know you are sick, still , I'm not your servant." She ended her nag session with sarcastic smile. 

Iseul just rolled her eyes and hummed in reply. 

Norae walked up to the door and put her worn out Converse on. She held the wall for support and took a last look on Iseul making sure she was listening to her. Her eyes then landed to the maknaes.

 "By the way, make sure these guys don't escape. Don't forget to take your meds." She said tying the laces on her shoe. 

 “Okay, okay, whatever just go," Iseul said in frustration though her eyes still fixed on the TV screen. She hated being demanded like kids. She's fully a grown woman. She can think by herself but this friend of hers kept treating her like a kid. Sometimes she feels annoyed with it.

 Norae chuckled and left the house.

 "So, what should we do?" 

 "You should rest," Seungri blurted.

 "Right," she replied then slumped herself on the sofa. She sighed. How long will it take for her body to tough up again?  She wanted to go out and make some money. She hated feeling weak but she hated being useless the most.

 Iseul took the remote and changed the channel.

 Taehyun whined. "I was just enjoying watching the drama. Change it back!"

"Nope. Too much romance I can puke."

 "But I want to know what will happen!"

"I don't care. I want to watch cartoons," she paused then grinned. "Oh look, they're airing Insidious Chapter 2 already." 

"Really?" Seungri who was silently watching them got up suddenly. He beamed at the TV happily. "I've wanting to watch this for so long!"

"You like horror?" Iseul lighten up at the idea.

She loved horror but Norae doesn't. So she rarely watched horror now because whenever she had a free time, Norae would be with her. Norae will whine and complain even if she doesn't watch it. Then later that night, Norae will crash into Iseul's room and said that she's too afraid to sleep alone. And that was when she hasn't even watched the movie. You don't want to know what usually happen when she really did watch even a bit part of it. 

Seungri nodded gingerly. "I love horror! Lately, I don't have time to watch movies and I wated to watch this for a long time after it got good reviews last time."

"Me too!" Iseul replied a bit too excitedly. "It aired a few weeks ago but I can't watch it 'cause Norae is such a scaredy-cat. I hope none of you are because I'm watching it." She crossed her legs and looked determined to stay there for next two hours.

"Finally, someone who likes horror," Seungri faked a cry of happiness.

"I know right!" Iseul wiped a fake tear. "Come and sit on the sofa." She patted the space beside her. "Taehyun-sshi, are you watching?"

"No," Taehyun immediately replied. His face was already pale when he realized that the two were crazy about horror. "And no force will be strong enough to make me watch it." 

Iseul gave him a judging look. "Hey, that sentence actually sound funny."

"Aw, Taehyunnie, man up and watch it with us," Seungri looked at him and smirked evilly. 

"Yeah," Iseul said. "Don't leave me alone with this panda." Seungri gave her an offended look. "I'll give you guys some snacks?"

"W-what snacks?" Actually, Taehyun had been craving for some junk food at the moment. 

Iseul smiled. She knew that food is always the right force to be used in this kind of situation. "Chips, candies, cookies and more chips. I'll give you a blanket if you're so scared?" 

"I'm not scared!"

 "Don't deny, Taehyun." Seungri laughed at the younger's face. "Come on, the movie is starting!" 

Taehyun was hesitant but in the end she sat in between Seungri and Iseul. Iseul smiled and went to grab the stashes of snacks she usually keep in case she needs them. She took a clean blanket and came back. Iseul gave Taehyun the floral blanket, which he reluctantly took it and hide behind it, and gave each other the snacks. She put the other snacks on the table then sat beside Taehyun while popping open her snack.

  "This gonna be good." Seungri said between his grin.

 "Lord please show mercy…" Taehyun muttered to himself.

 Iseul chuckled and took a bit of the blanket, covering herself with it. 

Taehyun startled. "What are you doing?"

"This blanket is big enough for five adults to share, don't be such a chick," she said then continued eating.

"Cool," Seungri also cover himself with the blanket. "Taehyun, if you're scared, don't worry, I'll hold you."

"No, thanks hyu--"

Suddenly, a jump scare with a very loud background sound appeared on the screen.

Taehyun yelped and immediately clung to Seungri's arm.

"There, there," Seungri laughed at patted Taehyun's head with his tied hands.

Iseul looked at the brotherly romance beside her and chuckled quietly. They were more interesting the movie that time.

 

    An hour or so later…

 

Iseul jolted awake when a character from the movie screamed, followed by Taehyun's louder scream. She blinked rapidly then rubbed her eyes. 

 She looked at Taehyun who covered his whole face except eyes with the blanket. He was trembling but his eyes glued on the screen. The snacks on the table left untouched since he looked so absorbed with the movie.

Seungri, on the other hand, was grinning like a lunatic. He looked like he enjoyed the horror too much. From the dim lighting of the TV, he really looked scary for Iseul. 

 She looked back at the TV and watched the ending. She doesn't know what happened since she slept half of the movie. However, she knew it was good since Taehyun was trembling beside her.

 When the ending credit rolled up, Taehyun threw the blanket and looked at them excitedly. "I don't understand most of it but the movie is so cool!" He punched the air with both of his tied hands.

 "I told you, the movie is great!" Seungri said and laughed at Taehyun's face which was full with amazement.

 "It's scary but the plotting is really intense. I wouldn't have guessed that the black widow is involved."

 “Black widow?” Iseul blinked and gave them a blank stare.

 "Wait…You slept through the movie?" Taehyun asked in a shrill voice. "How?"

 Iseul shrugged and yawned.

 "You missed out a lot," Seungri said.

 "Yeah…its fine. I had a great nap," she smiled and gave them the remote. "Watch whatever you want."

 Taehyun took the remote and sat back. "This time, we're watching my type of movie." He changed the channel and just then, a chick flick movie was starting.

 Seungri and Iseul groaned.

 

    ###

 

 

"Norae-ssi! Table 3 needs cleaning!" The cashier yelled before he turned back to the customer who was waiting for her changes in front of him. He gave her a warm smile along with her changes. He closed the cash machine and headed to the kitchen. 

"Norae-ssi!! Are you listening?" His voice raised a few decibels. He walked to where Norae was and stand next to her with both of his hands on his hips.

 "Ne!" Norae called back lazily. She walked pass her boss, completely ignoring his presence there. 

The boss trailed her walking with his angry eyes. His brows marched together. He shook his head and head of to the back of the kitchen. 

Norae walked up to the mentioned table. The table was full with plastic containers and empty cups. She gathered the trash and placed it all on the tray.  She lifted up the tray, spraying some water from the spray and threw a rug that she just took out from her apron pocket to the table. She wiped the coffee stain on the table and when she's done she twisted on her heels and was about to moved away but her path was blocked by a tall silhouette of a guy. 

Norae raised her gaze and saw the guy was grinning at her. His face was plain but still as decent as how a normal Korean would look like. His hair was perfectly styled and dyed in rainbow.  Norae remembered the first time he came to work with that hair saying that that hair was inspired by Sehun of EXO. (Snorts.) She also remembered how hard she laughed at him when he stated that fact to her. Clearly his attempt was a failure as the hair looks like some bad accident of paints falling on top of his head. 

"Ssup," Norae said. Her face clearly annoyed with the dude standing in front of her, blocking her way. 

"When is your work time end?" He asked, still giving Norae his annoying grin. "'Cos I think you own me dinner"  

Norae squinted her eyes, trying her best to remember the promise she made with this dude about the dinner. She got nothing. She knows her memory is pretty good but she can't remember the event when she had promised this guy to treat him dinner.

"I said that? When?" She asked. 

The dude pouted his lips in a very annoying manner. Norae felt like slaping him with the tray she was holding but decided to keep the thought to herself. 

"You don't remember," he said between his pout. 

Norae lowered her gaze on him. She sighed. "No. Now, please move aside. I got work to do and a job to maintain. off," she said and walked away, not forgetting to bump onto the dude's shoulder on purpose. Norae was halt midway when the dude grabbed her free hand.

Norae turned her heels and faced the dude. "What now?" She asked.

 "Aw, don't be like this. I promise, just this one time, go out with me and then I'll never bother your life anymore. Eo, eo?" he insisted with extra overdo of aegyo. 

His aegyo made Norae puke a little inside. Who does he think he was? Hyeri of Girls Day? Urgh. Norae thought.

"Fine. I will go. This is the first and the last and then that's it. No more after this. Okay?" She said making a okay sign with her free hand. She was hoping that the dude doesn't reply her with more aegyo because she afraid she might throw up for real.

 The dude nodded few times and held up an okay sign too. 

 Seriously, he needs to stop with this aegyo . Norae thought again.

 Norae then left the dude behind to attend the customer who was asking for her assistance at the nearby table. 

A smirk crept under his nose and then walked by Norae. Not to Norae's alert that that smirk was actually refers to her. The dude passed by her, still having that meaningful smirk on his face.

 

      ###

 

It was almost night. They just finished their dinner which Norae made earlier. It was good like usual. Now that their stomachs were full, the guys were huddled at the sofa, sleeping.

Iseul quietly took a few pictures of them. She tried to hold her laughter while sending the pictures to Norae. "This should be my new wallpaper." And it did.

She looked at them. Her smile slowly dropped. Honestly, if they weren't in this situation, maybe they would be good friends and the maknaes wouldn't be so mad at them. She wondered if they would even talk to her after this. Hopefully, Seungri wouldn't forget his promise and give them the invitation. She was so desperate to debut and start to live properly. 

Iseul was getting sick living like this. It wasn't easy at all. Most of the time, they were lucky because their appearances were decent enough. They had to live by multiple part time jobs a day just to survive. It was because they don't have the qualifications for a better work since they didn't go to college. It was tiring.

She should probably talk to Norae later. Maybe they can let go of the maknaes by tomorrow.

 Sighing, she sat down and the TV to see the news. She popped a few pills on her palm then drank it down together with the water. Iseul made a face when she felt the pills in her system. 

"Nothing is impossible in this world, so does the possibilities of missing idols."

 That sentence caught Iseul's ears. She looked at the TV and saw a newscaster in her late 20s talking. On her side were two pictures of the two people that Iseul knew. Actually, those two people were sleeping soundly beside her.

"Oh my god," she muttered and the glass fell off her grip. Thankfully, it was plastic. So it hit the floor and rolled to a side.

 

 

     ###

 

 

Norae slung her sling bag on her shoulder and greeted her boss. She sighed in relief when she walked out of the cafe. Her job here is done. The thoughts of the soft mattress at home came to her mind. How she wish she could just fly home and land on the bed and swim away in her dreamland. She didn't get enough sleep lately. Not to mention, she had to always stay on alert as her friend is sick lately but to her surprise, she got nice sleep yesterday on a very odd place ... Taehyun's lap.

Well let's not mentioned about that accident anymore.

Norae was about to walk home suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket, alerting a new message. She took out the phone and slide the unlock screen. She groaned at the sight of the sender's name.

 

From: rainbow bij

"You're gonna be very late for your date with me. Meet me at the alley behind the cafe. I'll be waiting. ( ˘ ³˘)❤" 

 

 Here we go again with this dude. Does that emoticon really necessary? Norae thought. Her mind was working hard on a reason to escalate the date quickly. She sighed and dragged her feet to the back alley of the cafe.

When she reached the back alley, she noticed a very familiar rainbow-haired figure from afar. The latter was resting his back against the wall and the grin on his face almost tore his face apart. Norae walked closer to him.

"Where are we going?" Norae asked. Obviously, she would ask that question because this alley is a very odd place to set a date at. Plus, this alley is rarely used and it's getting dark so it looks a bit scary here. 

 The latter just smirked at her. "You'll know soon" he said pulling Norae's hand. 

 His grip was a bit too tight making Norae yelped in pain under her breathe. 

 He dragged Norae to the very end of the alley. He let the grip on Norae's hand loosen a bit. 

 There was a way that leads to the big road at the other corner. Norae was contemplented to run but she decided to keep the urge and act to it when she sense the dangerous coming.

 "Let me go. What are you doing? Why are we here? I thought we are going for dinner." Norae's eyebrows formed a distressed line as she frowned at the smirk on the dude's face.

 He chuckled. He then let her hand go. 

 "You seriously don't have the slightest idea who I am, don't you?" He asked. 

 Norae made a confuse look and squinted her eyes a bit. "Cut the out and talk straight to the point. I don't have time for your crap," she said. 

 The dude walked around her inspecting her up and down. 

 Norae's eyes never left his action.

 "Kim Norae – the one and only daughter of the famous owner of The Kim Holdings. You seriously don't remember me? That's sad," he said in a mocking tone pretending he was offended with the fact. 

 Norae's eyes bulge out in shocked. "H-how do you know so much about me. I never tell anyone about my background." She said in stuttered. 

 "Of course… it was hard to search information about you, darling. It’s like you never exist in this world before. But thanks to the clans I managed to figure out your whereabouts," he said. A very unpleasant grin plastered on his face. 

 "Who are you?!" Norae snapped. She fed up with all these question and insecurity about this guy that wandered in her mind.

The guy suddenly whistled. A smirk grew on his face as bunch of fierce looking thugs appeared at very edge of the alley. Those people looked like those kind of hooligans that you found guarding in front of a club. Fierce and intimidating. They are not that big, some of them are skinny but still fierce.

 Norae was trembling but she tried her best to cover it up by putting a straight face.  Her brain told her to run, yell, get the hell out of there but her feet weren't in sync with her brain. They wouldn't move forward. Instead, they went backward, closing the gap between her back and the wall. Her head turned left and right looking at those thugs that came closer to her.

 "Feeling deja vu yet? Do you still need me to trigger something in your mind?" he came closer to her making his gap and her just few inches apart. He looked down to her since Norae is shorter. "Do you remember what happened long time ago when you tried to save your dearest friend, Lee Iseul?" He asked. 

 Norae was still keeping her chin up and a straight face on. She was frighthened for sure because of the sudden mentioned of Iseul's name. "Yeah. And what do you have to do with that?" She asked. She surely got the clue of who was this guy in front of her. She just needed a confirmation.  The corner of her eyes already seeking for the escape path at corner but it is too late now the thugs have collided in front of her, blocking every inch of her way out , blocking the path. 

 The dude suddenly cackled like a maniac. He was over exaggerating the laugh and wiped his fake tears at the corner of the eyes. Suddenly, his laughs stopped and a frown was on his face. His orbs was so terrifying it made Norae's eye twinched a bit.

 "I am the dude you beaten up! " he punched the wall behind Norae. His warm/annoying facade was nowhere in sight. Within a blink of an eye, this dude turned into a beast.

 A chuckle escaped Norae's mouth making the man's eyes flamed in anger. "Long time no see. Looks like you'd become a man now. Do you still yelp like a girl if you got hit?" Said Norae in a mocking tone. A smirk plastered on her face.

 The man was boiling with anger. He held his head back and laughed histerically. "You know what? You are still as stupid as before." He pushed Norae's head hard with his index finger making the girl's head cocked to the side and her short hair covered most of her face, but the smirk on her face never left. "I think I'm gonna set a date with your friend, Lee Iseul. I saw her before, still as pretty as ever. Or even more beautiful, dayum." he said. 

 Norae's smirk disappeared.  

 "Don't you dare touch Iseul. Do whatever you want to me. Don't drag her in this stupid revenge of yours," she said in between gritted teeth.  She got over protective when it comes to Iseul. She knows that that friend of hers won’t be able to handle him and with her health condition nowadays.  She needs to be saved. That kid has suffered a lot before. The thought of the past about how Iseul tried to hurt herself when she can't take the pressure crept on her mind. She cannot let the history repeat itself.

"Good choice." The dude mocked a smile. "It's better that way anyway so I don't have to do much job." He snickered. He held his hand up signing his clans to proceed with their job. 

 "Make it easy on her guys. She's just a mere girl... on the second thought, I don't think she even deserve to be call one" he backed off from the scene and the thugs move forward to Norae. 

 On the other hand, Norae was stiffened in her spot. Her heart was screaming for her to run but her brain keep whispering to her that if she runs these people might go after Iseul so she stayed, contemplated with herself whether to put up a fight like she always does or just stay frozen on that spot.

 A single punch flung to her face. One of them yanked her hair and slapped her multiple times. The other one kicked her on the stomach. 

 Norae coughed hard as the pit feeling down her stomach suffocated her. The corner of her lips was cracked and bleeding cause by the punch and slaps she got. One of her eyes started to swollen. One of the guy kicked her side making her slumped to the ground. 

 She gasped and panted.

 A loud clapping was heard and it's approaching her. She knows who it was from so she pretended it didn't hurt by holding a big smirk on her face like a maniac. Blood can be seen flowing out, staining her white teeth red.

 The dude yanked her hair making her stand on her knees.

 "Have fun bullying me?" she asked with the smirk still plastered on her face. The dude feel annoyed with the smirk on her face. He bended down to her level and let out a low chuckle.

 "You're really asking for it huh?" He hissed at her ear. "Do you want to die that bad? You know I can make it easy for you" he whispered.  He brushed a pocket knife he was holding out of nowhere onto Norae's cheek. The latter just eyed the knife with the corner of her eye. She chuckled weakly when she felt the cold steel brushed against her skin.

 "Oh darling, I don't think a monkey like you could harm anything, even your troop of monkeys’ family doesn't hurt me that bad. Just mere scratch, I can live with these." she whispered back with her cracked voice. She was still smiling even though she can feel the urgent to puke and just die there but she held it in just for the sake. "Well, you... got the…revenge you want right?" She asked between her panting.

Her statement added the oil on the flaming rage inside him but he had to maintain his pride so he smile sarcastically. "Yeah, I got what I want but I don't think it's enough. I'm seriously contemplating to visit your friend Iseul. Is she fine?" The knife was still on her face. Norae glared at him.

 "You promise me that Iseul wo-" her words were cut off as the knife immersed into the flesh of the edge of her stomach. Norae's eyes were bulging out. A tear of pain rolled down her cheek from the corner of her eyes. 

 The man pulled out the knife aggressively making Norae fell slowly clasping the ground, bleeding. Blood staining all over her blouse making the color darker than before. 

 "Now I'm satisfied honey," he grinned widely and folds the pocket knife back. He ushered his gangs to leave and the rest of them obeyed him. 

Norae lied on the hard ground alone. She felt cold and hurt. A lot. She wanted to cry for help but nothing came out from . She reached her hand out but the hand halt midair and fell effortlessly on the ground as Norae's eyes shut completely.

 

 

    ###

 

 

Iseul scrambled for her phone and called Norae.

 "Please, answer your phone." She was directed to the voicemail. Groaned in frustration, she tried to call again.

 And again and again and again…..but Norae still don't answer.

 "What the !" She yelled and stood up. She huffed angrily and called again.

 Her frustration woke the maknaes up. They both blinked awake. Taehyun yawned while Seungri just rubbed his eyes sleepily.

 "What's wrong?" Seungri asked.

"Its Norae!" Iseul pointed at her phone and looked at Seungri. "She won't answer her phone! Oh my god, what's going on?" She looked like she would cry. Honestly, she does feel like crying. Norae always, always pick up her phone — especially when Iseul called her more than five times.

 "Okay, calm down and--"

 "I CAN'T CALM DOWN!"

The maknaes, especially Seungri, was taken aback when Iseul raised her voice.

 Iseul noticed how she was yelling at them and paused. "I'm sorry. I'm just--" she quickly looked away and continued trying to call Norae.

 "Where are you, Norae-ah…" 

 

    ###

 

 

Norae woke up to see a pit of light creeping in her sight. Pain automatically interupted her system as she crept her eyes open. felt dry and hoarse. Her view became clearer. She can hear the sounds of the traffic at the far end. The light that comes from the lamp post hurts her eyes. 

Suddenly, she remembered that she needed to warn Iseul about those thugs. She stand up hastily that makes the pain on her stomach sting. She held the closes lamp post for balance. She wanted to cry out for help but her voice stuck in the middle of so she decided not to. She was panting. She was sweating bullets as she tried hard to endure the stinging pain on her stomach.

 Why is it hurting so badly? She thought. She seems to forget what the cause of the pain was. All she cares that time was Iseul. She needed to be faster. She was afraid that the thugs might get Iseul after her. What if the thugs crash the apartment? All of them might be in trouble. 

With difficulty, she ran to big road down the corner, ignoring the pain on her stomach. She clutched her stomach with her left hand trying to stop the pain but it didn’t work so she tried her best to ignore it. 

She came across a traffic light. The traffic was hectic. Perhaps it’s already at the peak hours. Who knows how long she had been laying on that dark alley. It might be days for who knows. The thought of it makes her more nervous. She keeps tapping her leg nervously. The blinking traffic light is not helping. She pressed the stop button rapidly as if it will help the light to change into red in instance but it wouldn't. She can't take it anymore. She took the risk to run through the hectic traffic hoping she could make it to the other end safely.

 A car was speeding towards her in a fast speed. The driver was shocked to see her running in front of his car and hit the brake pedal hastily while muttering curses. Norae stopped in front of his car as she saw the light coming towards her. She keeps praying in her heart for the car to stop.

 Then suddenly she heard a loud honking and a scratch sound of tires screeching with the road.

"YAH ARE YOU CRAZY?!" yelled the driver to Norae. The driver's angry expression turned pale as he saw a girl with bloody face run before him like it was nothing. 

 Norae managed to turn and bow multiple times before heading straight. She stumbled a bit, catching the back the pace of her running leaving the confused driver behind. 

The driver's mouth still gapped open even when Norae has gone from his sight. 

He was startled and rode in his car hastily as he heard honking from the back of his car.

Norae finally reached her apartment lobby. She clasped the pane of the entrance for balance while she panting trying hard to catch her breath. 

Her face looked blue and her lips were pale. Sweats were dripping from each corner of her face. Her eyes trailed the flight of stairs she had to go through before she reached the door of their apartment. She muttered a curse under her breathes. Something like " people who invented stairs…why can't they skip stairs and invent escalators first." 

The journey took longer than she expected.  In fact she felt like it was longer than the time when she and Iseul brought home those two babos. She secretly hoped the babos didn't run away and were still around. At least those two can make the thugs hesitate with their stupidity.

The pain on her stomach hadn't soothed any better. She shoved her hands in her pockets to find her keys and found it. Her eyes are blurry she can't really see the key hole but somehow she succeed on opening it. She twisted the knob open and tried to the best to cover her pain with a weak smile. 

Lucky her, the hallway towards the living room was dark because the bulb when off yesterday. She stayed at the dark side afraid if Iseul sees her bloody face she'll freak out.  

"Where have you been?!" Iseul snapped. "Norae-yah…Ottokae? They know. They already know! The media knows that the two went missing. They’re gonna after us Norae-yah!" Iseul walked back and forth repeatedly, fidgeting with the end of her sleeves. The action she always does when she is panic or nervous. 

Norae roamed her eyes around the living room to find the hostages. She saw them sitting on the sofa next to each other, not tied to any knot. Their hands are free. Both of them looked as nervous as Iseul. She sighed in relive as her eyes landed on Iseul. She was glad enough that her friend is save. The sigh makes her stomach sting. She hissed under her breathe hoping that Iseul didnt hear her.

"Iseul-ah…" her voice cracked. The pain stings more as she let her voice out. "It’s okay. They won’t find out," she clutched her stomach once again to held the pain. She pressed it hard so that the pain stopped but to no avail.

"W-we need to release them now." The hostages look at Iseul, shock was all written on their face. "We can’t go to jail. T-this is your entire fault. I told you we could just fled and left them there but nooo you won't listen to me! You and your magic bulls! This wouldn't have happened in the first place of we don't agree to your stupid idea!" She turned her back from Norae. She can't face her friend right now. She feels like killing and cut her in pieces. 

Before Norae have a chance to stand out for herself, her vision become so blurry. She started to see Iseul's back as double. She can't endure the pain anymore. She feels like coughing and throwing up again. She held her right hand close to and cough hard. The cough made burns. She saw a blurry red stain on her sleeve as she held her hand. Before she have chance to tell her part, her body collapsed on the floor with a loud thud.

"NORAE-AH!" 

She heard before her body gave up. The hostages and Iseul rushed to her. Somehow, Nam Taehyun was the one who look terrified and worried the most. 

She remembered that Taehyun was the one who reached her first before her eyes closed and all she can see was black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

#A/N: WELL...THAT'S A MAJOR TWIST, DON'T YOU THINK SO? NEXT UPDATE WILL BE IN TWO OR THREE WEEKS. SORRY YOU HAVE TO WAIT LONG TILL THEN. BUT THERE (MIGHT) WILL BE ISEULxSEUNGRI MOMENT. SO PLEASE STAY TUNED.