"She'll be alright..."

LET'S KIDNAP THE MAKNAES

 

CHAPTER 9

"she'll be alright..."

 

 

 

Taehyun kneeled down on the ground abruptly, next to Norae. His lips quivered. His hands trembled. His breathing was uneven. His gaze lies on the unconscious body in front of him. Norae looked like she wasn’t breathing. Her left eye was swollen. Her lips were bleeding badly. Her blouse was half covered in blood. Her blood.

 

Iseul stood there, not budging. Her vision was a blur. The buzzing sound in her ears was getting louder and louder. Her bloodshot eyes twitched and they were directly staring at her unconscious friend. Somehow, Iseul felt it was hard to breathe.

 

"Guys, she's bleeding. We need to bring her to the hospital" Seungri was the first to snap out of it. Well, that actually triggered some sense to both of them.

 

Aware of the current situation, Taehyun picked up the unconscious Norae and  carry her on his back.

 

"W-what are you doing?" Iseul stuttered. She was still in her panic state. 

 

"I'm taking her to the hospital. What else do I look like I’m doing?" Taehyun snapped. He adjusted Norae on his back and ran towards the door.

 

"N-no you can't! The police will know! Everyone will know," before Iseul finish her sentences, Taehyun was already out, leaving the door ajar. 

 

"Iseul-ssi, she's gonna be fine, don't worry," Seungri said and ran after the younger.

 

Iseul have no other option but to trail behind him.

 

Taehyun exited the apartment entrance and looked hastily to his right and left. This place... He knew this place. In fact, he had been here countless of times. This place was close to YG Entertainment’s building. Never thought he would be held close to his own company and yet nobody could figure out they were held here. 

 

No time for nostalgic flashbacks. He needs to get Norae to hospital. He looked at his right and continue running. He knows the hospital would be at the end of the corner. 

 

Seungri reached the entrance of the apartment, trailed by Iseul. His eyes seeking for Taehyun’s figure. He spotted the boy at the corner and ran up to him. Iseul obediently followed his back. That girl was slow since she just got healed from her sickness and not quite much energetic yet. She cursed fate for doing this to her.

 

Before Seungri managed to reach for Taehyun, the latter already speeding away. Seungri had to fasten up his running to keep the pace. He stopped as the traffic light was turning red. Taehyun was already at the other side of the road. A panting Iseul stopped next to seungri. She grabbed the traffic pole for support.

 

Taehyun was speeding up, not caring about his lung shrinking asking him to stop and catches some breath. The beads of sweat that are dripping from his forehand flow between the corners of his eyes making his vision blur but that doesn’t stop him. Why is he doing this? Why does he want his kidnapper to stay alive even though he can just leave her bleeding to death for all he could care? Why does he put so much effort on saving her? 

 

He too doesn’t know the answer. 

 

He guessed it just some kind of natural reflection to react so but deep in him know it’s not it.

 

The traffic changed to green. Seungri run to catch Taehyun at the far end. Iseul was still panting. Reminding herself about Norae, she forced her hand to release the pole and trailed after Seungri. Seungri turned his back and ran backward. He saw Iseul's pace is slowing down. He came up to her and grabbed her right hand. The latter was a bit startled. Seungri doesn't care he tighten his grip on the one's hand. He turned and continued dragging the sick girl. Iseul was too tired to fight so she let him drag her to the hospital. Her mind was mixed with so many things; she could barely register the nearing white buildings.

 

 

They are almost there. The hospital was standing pretentiously at the end of the road. Taehyun let out a relive sigh and about to precede closer but his step was halted by a voice.

 

"Wait! You... guys can't go in there. People will see…you," Iseul said between her panting. This girl has her point but for God sake her friend is bleeding like hell on Taehyun's back why does she choose to be rational now? 

 

"I don't give a damn. She needs help I'm taking her inside." Taehyun jolted a bit to adjust the unconscious girl behind him and left the anxious Iseul and Seungri.

 

"Help! She's bleeding!" Taehyun yelled as soon as he entered the ER. Seungri and Iseul came after him. Bunches of nurses and a doctor rushed towards them. An emergency bed was pushed to Taehyun. He put the bleeding Norae onto the mattress gently and the staffs push the bed towards the operating theatre. 

 

Taehyun had a tight grip on the bed rails afraid that Norae would wake up and found no one beside her. A nurse shoved an oxygen mask on Norae's face and pumped it hastily to help the latter get some air to breathe.

 

Norae suddenly creeped her eyes open slowly. Her vision were blurry. All she hears were buzzing in her ears and people yelling in high pitch. Suddenly, her  gaze landed on the running Taehyun at the edge of the bed, keeping his pace with the speeding bed.

 

"It's Okay. You gonna be fine. You are safe now." He said hoping he answered some of question in Norae's mind. Norae's eyes travelled to the other side as if trying time find someone. Taehyun noticed it. "Iseul is Okay. You don't need to worry" he said even though he wasn’t sure where the mentioned girl is. Probably, she stood anxiously by the entrance along with Seungri.

 

Norae looked at Taehyun with teary eyes and nodded a bit, as if she tried to show appreciation.

 

Taehyun let go of his grip on the cold metal railings as the bed proceed further in the operation theater.

 

"Sir you have to wait outside…" said the nurse and she run inside the theater. The automatic door closed and Taehyun was left standing alone in front of the glass door. Not long after that, Iseul reached up to him followed by Seungri behind her. 

 

"She's gonna be alright" he said coldly and sat his back down on the waiting sit next to the operation theater. 

 

Iseul slide onto the sit in front of Taehyun followed by Seungri next to her. After a long silent and their heavy breathings were even now, Iseul pulled out her cell phone from her right pocket and dial up Jaehyun's number. The call was answered by the third beep.

 

"Yeobasaeyo, sunbae?" She said. Her face has no expression on it. She just stared the ground blankly. Jaehyun's voice on the other line sounds cheerful as it is a miracle that Iseul actually called him.

 

"Sunbae...." she hesitated.

 

"Eung?" Cooed the man.

 

 " Norae..." she paused.

 

"What is it with Norae?" The man at the other line asked after he waited like a moment for her to continue.

 

"Norae is in the hospital." She said almost whispering. Her eyes never left the ground. Her voice was trembling a bit but she managed to cover it.

 

"What?! What happened?!" Jaehyun asked in panic.

"I dont know. Sunbae, come here fast." She said and ended the called. Her hand slipped down to her sides. 

 

The aisle was not crowded as people are more focusing on the injured patients at the end of the aisle.  The path was silence, as silent as if the way is leading to mortuary instead of an operation theater. 

 

Nam Taehyun rested his elbow on his knees and covered his face with both of his palms. He sighed silently under those big hands of him and brushed his face up and his dangling hair back in one go. Iseul leaned her back on the wall and shut her eyes closed. Seungri who was sitting next to her, fidgeting on his seat. He stared the girl next to her for a moment. He raised his hand to touch the girl's shoulder, trying to calm her but reclined his action as he thought the latter might be uncomfortable with his sudden attachment.

 

"H-hey," he broke the silence, "She gonna be alright okay, she's a tough girl." He said even though he wasn't sure with his own words. Iseul open her eyes slowly and turned her head towards Seungri. Her face was serious. Worried, yes, but there was something else. She looked like she was mad but confused, and most of all, she looked like she was choking on something because she wanted to say something but she couldn’t. Seungri frowned in confusion.

 

"Go,” she said then closed tightly. She looked away from them, staring at the floor.

 

"Excuse me?" Seungri asked as if he heard her wrong.

 

"Go. You are free now, before any one realizes who you guys are, go," She closed her eyes, biting her lower lip.

 

"Now? At this stake moment? Iseul-ssi, your friend is battling her life in there and you expect us to leave you alone?" He asked exasperatedly. 

 

“I know!” Iseul snapped at him. Realizing that she raised her voice, she forced it down and looked away again. “We’ll be fine; Jaehyun-sunbae is on his way. We’ll be fine…I can handle this…” That last sentence sounded like she was convincing herself more.

 

"No. I'm not leaving you alone. We'll wait until Jaehyun is here," he said stubbornly. His looked adamant with his words. Iseul stood up. Seungri was confused and retreated back.

 

"Just... just ing go! I don't want you guys to involve any further in this! The one that is injured is my friend so I'm the one responsible to wait here. I, alone. Now off!" she snapped again. Seungri and Taehyun was suppressed with her words especially the present of the F word in her lines. If it's Norae, they would've understood but they never estimate her friend could be at this state.  Taehyun who was sitting stood up.

 

"Okay, we go," He said slowly afraid that the girl might yell at him next. 

 

"Thank you," she paused, "for everything, though I expect you still respects our deal and please do us another favor by not telling us to police." She said and sat down on her previous spot.

 

"We won't tell," Taehyun replied. He bit down his lip, as if trying to say something but can’t sum up his words properly.

 

“Thank you…And I’m sorry…for everything. Really. I promise I’ll find a way to tell you about Norae when she’s fine,” Iseul looked straight at Taehyun’s eyes, as if she knew something. Taehyun doesn’t know what she knew, and he was a bit scared of it.

 

“Okay, we have a deal,” Taehyun said, "Hyung let's go home."

 

Seungri stared at the younger giving him a hint that he really don't want to leave the girl alone but the younger just shook his head. Seungri turned to Iseul. She was staring at him.

 

Her eyes were pleading for him to leave. He sighed and followed Taehyun.

 

Iseul watched them leave and sighed. Maybe she was a bit more selfish than she thought. She stared at the doors worriedly, thinking about her friend.

 

 

       ### 

 

 

Seungri fixed the mask on his face while glancing at the man beside him. (Where did he get the mask? It was a long story.) He was as restless as he was, or probably more. Taehyun was shifting uncomfortably on his seat while hugging himself. He touched the blood on his shirt and looked at it for a moment, before wiping it on his sleeve. No one noticed the blood yet as it started to dry. The blood looked like an odd red pattern on his white shirt.

 

The older looked away and stared out of the window. He watched the pedestrians which were still active at night. 

 

He knew why Taehyun was nervous. Honestly, he was nervous too. He was afraid for the girls back in the hospital, but he was more horrified that they had to face the real world again. The news about they gone missing didn't help either. He knew that he had to face YG sajangnim and of course the reporters. He wondered if this time that old man at the seventh floor will forgive him. Probably not. The reporters? They'll be completely insane, trying to dig anything that caused his disappearance. But its fine. He's Seungri. He was known as BIGBANG's troublemaker of a maknae.

 

How about Taehyun? 

 

Taehyun was still a rookie. He remembered about Taehyun's first rumor and it was just before their debut stage. It was the iljin rumour, on top of that. Seungri wasn't the closest person to him, but obviously that rumor was complete bull. However, his thoughts don’t matter. It was never matter. The only think matter was about how people see them. Idols are the public image. You can hide nothing. Once its revealed, there's no turning back. And there will always be people that tried to hold you down. Being under the biggest idol company in the kpop industry doesn't help either.

 

Seungri had a plan on how to handle the problem. Taehyun can't know or he'll refuse. Over the short time he was stuck with him, he knew that Taehyun will reject the offer. 

 

"We're here," Taehyun said, bringing Seungri back to reality.

 

He looked outside and saw the familiar buildings. "Yeah…"

 

They both get off the taxi, but the driver stopped them.

 

"Yah! You haven't paid the fare yet!"

 

The maknaes shared a look. They started to panic while checking their pockets. Empty.  They shared a look again. They're doomed.

 

"Uhm…" Seungri start to quickly form a sentence in his head. Then someone caught his eye. "Wait-" he ran to that person, leaving Taehyun momentarily alone.

 

"Hyung!" Taehyun called. He looked at the driver and smiled sheepishly, which can't be seen under his mask. "He'll be back. He…he forgot his wallet! Yeah…let's wait." He reasoned and fixed his mask again. 

 

The driver didn't look amused

 

Seungri grabbed the person by the arm. The dude looked back and yelled, "Hey!"

 

"Deukie," Seungri called in a sing song voice. He pulled down his mask a bit to show his face.

 

The dancer looked at Seungri with pure shock. "S-Seungri-hyung?"

 

"Yeah, long time no see," he said with an edge on his voice. He suddenly remembered that this dude tried to hit on Iseul once…snap it out, Seungri! "I need help."

 

"Hyung, why are you here? You were missing and the news-"

 

"Shush," Seungri closed Kwon Youngdeuk's mouth with his hand. "I got here by taxi, but the problem is, I forgot that I don't have money right now. Can I borrow some? I'll pay you back."

 

Deuk frowned but nodded. "Okay…here?" He sounded uncertain. He gave some money to Seungri.

 

"Thank you, Deukie," he patted the taller kid on the head. "I'll go now. See you later," he waved and ran back to the taxi.

 

Kwon Yongdeuk looked at the older weirdly. He then realized that Seungri had been missing and he's back. Let his mouth form an 'O', he immediately fished out his phone and texted his twin brother.

 

Taehyun felt like he should punch the driver. The driver keep nagging and nagging. Nagging was fine when his mother or Seungyoon did it, because whenever they nag, they do have their points. However, this driver has no ing points at all. He kept nagging about how irresponsible kids nowadays and something about his contaminated lunch. It does starting to smell around here and Taehyun doesn't want to guess why.

 

Where's Seungri? Taehyun kept asking himself. He looked left and right. He was sure he saw that hyung chasing after a guy-

 

"Here's the money!" Seungri called. He appeared from the corner then pushes Taehyun to the side. He pushed some amount of money on the driver's face. "Bye!" He took a hold of Taehyun's arm and pulled him towards the building.

 

"Wait," Taehyun called, trying to pull back his arm. "Wait, hyung!"

 

Seungri stopped and looked at Taehyun. "What?"

 

"We can't go to the building like this," he looked down at the bloodstained shirt. 

 

"Right," Seungri did, looking at the shirt. "Where should we wash up and find a shirt? My apartment is pretty far to walk."

 

Taehyun looked at a building not far from them. "Maybe the WINNER dorm will be okay…"

 

"Wouldn't your members be there?" Being investigated by a group of people whom were not his own group members wasn't Seungri's term of fun.

 

"Its still pretty early for them to be back. They're usually still at the studio or practice room."

 

"But Taehyun," Seungri said slowly. "How are they going to practice if you're not there?"

 

Taehyun shook his head. "I know them. I'm sure they won't be there at this hour. To make sure, I'll go in first and see if the line is clear."

 

"Fine…" its not like Seungri had other choice.

 

 

     ###

 

 

"Hey, look at this," Seunghoon called.

 

All WINNER members in the elevator stopped checking their phones. They cornered Seunghoon and looked his phone.

 

"Wha-" Seungyoon gasped and looked at the phone in disbelieve.

 

 

      Kwon Youngdon:

        Just now deukie met Seungri. Guess who's back~~

 

 

"If Seungri-hyung is here, that means Taehyun is too?" Seunghoon asked, looking at his shocked members.

 

Mino looked like he just ted in his pants looked at them and gulped uncertainly. "What if it wasn't Seungri-hyung…"

 

"ing hurry up, you stupid elevator," Seungyoon cursed and glared at the increasing number on the black rectangle above the buttons.

 

"Seungyoon…" Jinwoo put his hand over Seungyoon's arm, trying to calm the younger down but he was trembling from shock himself.

 

The leader looked at them, looking lost. Then he looked at Mino, a person that should know how he felt right now. Mino looked constipated himself. Both of them made eye contact and looked away, directing their burning gazes at the door. Only both of them know what both of them felt.

 

When the door opened, Seungyoon and Mino was the first to run out, quickly reaching the dorm's room. However, when they're in front of the door, they hesitated.

 

"Oh, for God sake," Seunghoon pushed himself in between them and pressed in the codes. These two dramatically ran out of the elevator only to stand in front of the door as if it can magically open. Ugh, Seunghoon need the toilet quick. The leaders and maknaes can wait.

 

The door was opened and Jinwoo peeked inside while tiptoeing over Seunghoon's shoulder. "I see no…Oh!" He pushed himself inside and stopped in front of two pairs of slippers. "Don't tell me-"

 

"Taehyun!" Seungyoon angrily trudged inside the dorm, his eyes wildly searching for any sign of that stupid middle parted hair. "Nam Taehyun!"

 

Mino followed behind and brutally opened the bathroom door. Jinwoo flinched at the sound. Why he checked the bathroom first, no one knows. Mino-yah, don't you think the bathroom was a bit personal?

 

A high pitched shrill screaming can be heard from the bathroom. Before anyone can react, the door was brutally closed back.

 

Jinwoo glared at the door, actually was directed to the two people who kept slamming the door.

 

"Taehyun?" Mino asked in disbelieves.

 

"NO !" a different voice from expected screamed back. "KIDS NOWADAYS ARE SO RUDE! OH MY GOD THEY ALMOST SEE MY NATIONAL TREASURE----I FEEL SO VIOLATED!"

 

"What the -" 

 

Another door opened and everyone directed their focus on it. They saw a pair of eyes peeked from the gap, looking scared like a kid whom just ruined his mom's favorite tea set. Which, in this case, wasn't too far from that.

 

"You!" Mino pointed at the scared guy.

 

Taehyun squealed in surprise and closed the door, locking it.

 

Every member flung themselves to the door, hitting it with their firsts. Well, except Jinwoo.

 

"Guys! Stop hitting the door!"

 

Everyone paused, surprised that their hyung would raise his voice like that. 

 

"Yeah, no need to ruin a door," Seungri said while coming out from the bathroom with what looked like Taehyun's clothing. He looked grumpy. Mino swore that hyung was giving him the evil eyes. "Taehyun, come out from your room!"

 

"Uh…no?" They heard the timid voice from the other side of the door.

 

"Nam Taehyun!" Mino raised his voice.

 

"Hyung," Seungyoon glanced at him.

 

Mino huffed and looked away, mumbling around how the bastard maknae had kept them worried but now busy playing hide and seek. That kid needs a proper scolding.

 

"Taehyun-ah," Seungyoon said softly while knocking the door three times. "Come out now; don't make your hyungs worry."

 

"Which we already are," Mino snorts.

 

Jinwoo hit Mino's arm, a reminder to shut up. The latter flinched.

 

Seunghoon sighed. His bladder can't wait for this drama. So he moved away from them and went inside the toilet. Ahh, finally the time to be alive!

 

"Are you gonna yell me?"

 

Seungyoon rolled his eyes. "Are you serious?"

 

Seungri covered his laughter with his hand. God, he's enjoying this. Taehyun was acting like any other maknaes which was being scared of the hyungs. Its a miracle. He bit his lip, trying to not burst out laughing.

 

The door opened slowly. Taehyun nervously looked at them. He seemed to be freshly showered with new clothes on. He was playing with the helm of his shirt, preparing himself with the yelling.

 

However, he felt a strong impact and fell to the ground. He was tackled to the ground by his hyungs. He heard screaming about how worried his hyungs are. He felt someone hitting him, scolding him about going missing. Oh my, the pain Taehyun had to endure…

 

Seunghoon walked out of the bathroom while sighing in relief. He saw s on the floor and gasped. "I wanna join too!" He went to them and jumped right on top of the mess. The ones at the bottom screamed in pain. Seunghoon just laughed it off. "Burger! Winner burger!"

 

Seungri laughed. Its so refreshing to see the younger people to be so carefree. He always see them so stressed and aren't as playful because of it. 

 

Once Taehyun blew up and managed to frees himself from the hyungs, he ran to Seungri and hide behind him. "You guys are monsters!"

 

"You can't hide behind a senior! That's unfair!" Seunghoon whined.

 

"Hold up, guys," Seungri raised his hands and gestured for them to calm down. "Hurry up your reunion cause we need to meet YG-hyung."

 

Everyone silenced when they heard what he said.

 

"I'll just wait outside…" Seungri awkwardly said and took a coat which already put at the sofa near him. "I'll be borrowing this too."

 

Taehyun hummed his respond and the older went outside while yelling, "I'll be borrowing one pair of your shoooes."

 

"Why…is he borrowing everything?" Seunghoon asked, completely weirded out.

 

"He's borrowing one of your new boxers, by the way. Don't worry, I'll make sure he'll buy you a new one." Taehyun said. 

 

"Excuse me?"

 

Taehyun ignored him. He walked back into his room and tried to pick out a coat for himself. He wondered how he managed to run all the way to the hospital while wearing thin clothes. He paused. Hospital….he wondered how the girls are doing…especially that Norae…

 

"Taehyun-ah," Seungyoon called. He looked at his other members, especially the seething Mino. "Never mind, just go meet up with sajangnim first. I have a lot of things to talk to you."

 

"WE have a lot of things to talk," Mino grumbled.

 

"Mino," Jinwoo rested his hand on Mino's arm. "Go Taehyun, we'll wait here."

 

Taehyun doesn't need the queue. He gladly wore his coat and left to the door. However, a hand captured his arm. He looked at Seunghoon, surprised.

 

"I don't believe you ran away, maknae," Seunghoon said in a whisper. It sounded like a warning kind of tone, but at the same time, its a tone that Seunghoon believed that Taehyun wouldn't betray them. "I don't know what happened, but you better tell us soon. I don't think Seungyoon can endure his doubts. Mino too."

 

Taehyun blinked. He nodded nevertheless. "Okay, hyung."

 

"Good," he patted Taehyun's head with a small smile on his face. "Go now. Good luck facing sajangnim, maknae."

 

Taehyun nodded and left. He looked at Seungri who seem to be in deep thought. "Hyung," he called.

 

Seungri looked at him and smiled. "Good luck to both of us, Taehyunnie. Let's go."

 

 

    ###

 

 

Jaehyun was fast on his feet. He walked in quick pace while inside he was cursing the nurse who scold him for running in the hospital. He was at the waiting room and saw a certain long haired girl, staring down at her feet.

 

"Iseul-yah," Jaehyun called and went to her.

 

Iseul looked up when she heard the voice she had been waiting for. She stood up immediately when she saw the man. "S-sunbae..." She was shaking.

 

Jaehyun hold her by her shoulders. His eyes looked her from up to down. She was wearing thin clothes, like what she would wear at home. Her skin was sickening pale. He can feel that she's cold. "How's Norae? Are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine," she doesn't sound fine. "Norae…Norae barely survived," she felt a choke of sob in her voice. "But she's fine…the doctor said that."

 

Suddenly two streams of tears fell from her eyes. 

 

"," she cussed. She tried to wipe her tears but to no avail. "Ah, this."

 

Jaehyun did the only thing that came to his mind. He pulled her into a comforting hug, patting her on the back and all. "Its okay, Iseul. Its okay to cry. I know you must've been shocked."

 

One thing he knew over the year about Iseul was that she hated showing extreme feeling. She will always try to hide her anger when she's too mad or her tears when too sad and even when she's happy when she's too excited. She hated skinship too so she rarely give people hugs, even Norae. So it was understandable that Jaehyun was shocked when he felt her weak arms hugging him back.

 

"Oh god, sunbae, I was so scared," she sobbed on his shoulder. "She just came to the house BLEEDING!"

 

"How did you send her here?" Jaehyun asked.

 

"It w-was Taehyun. He carried her here…" She sighed. "I'm glad they were there or I'll be clueless to do anything." She chuckled darkly.

 

"Shhh…its okay."

 

So they stayed like that. A sunbae hugging his hoobae to calm her down. It took them a moment for Iseul to calm down but she did. 

 

"Thanks, sunbae." She said. She pulled herself away but not before she wiped her tears and snot on his expensive looking coat. "Your shoulder is very helping." She wiped her eyes with one hand, while the other one gave him a thumbs up.

 

Jaehyun frowned at his ruined coat. Yes, the coat was damn expensive. Its Channel for god sake!  He felt a bit of annoyingness in him. This kid will never try to be a proper woman by saying sorry that she put snot all over someone's shoulder. 

 

"You seem cold," Jaehyun said, trying to keep a poker face. "You should wear this-" he opened his coat but Iseul stopped him.

 

"Nah, I'm fine," Iseul smiled. "You're weaker to cold than me."

 

"But I have a sweater underneath-"

 

"Then I'll take the sweater. The coat seems more appropriate on you."

 

Jaehyun stared at her smile. It was a teasing smile indeed. He sighed. He opened his coat and sweater. He gave her the big sweater while wearing back his coat.

 

"Thanks, hyung," she said and wear the sweater. "Ah, warm."

 

Jaehyun's face was crestfallen. From sunbae to hyung. Should he feel honored? He wondered how many years does it take for this girl to call him oppa. What if she decided to skip the oppa tittle and move on straight to daddy or something? Great now he'll get to be father-zoned by his own crush. How nice. Wait but isn't that daddy kinda sounds.... ANH JAEHYUN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!  He frankly shook his head to brush the thoughts away. 

 

"Sunbae, that’s the doctor!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#A/N: THE UPDATE TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED (CURSE THE WIFI!)...BUT HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS, PARK BOM, SONG MINO AND GOO JUNHOE ^^