Chapter 9

Age Is No Issue.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri let out a soft groan, turning on her side as she tried to reach for the covers. It was only then she registered that there was something holding her arm and her leg, rendering her helpless as she was trying her best to stay in dreamland - once she was awake, she couldn't go back to sleep. She peeked open one eye and saw a head full of brown hair using her arm as a pillow while their legs were entwined under the blanket.

Releasing a wistful smile at the beautiful sight in front of her, Yuri gently retracted her arm and propped her head up. Her fingers automatically went to Taeyeon's hair, gently running them through like a comb. “Why do you have to be so goddamn beautiful even when you’re asleep?” Yuri muttered, too bewitched by Taeyeon’s beauty that she didn’t realize Taeyeon stirring from her sleep.

“Thank you for that compliment, baby.”

Yuri grinned and leaned downwards, giving Taeyeon’s lips a gentle peck. “Good morning, Miss Kim.” Taeyeon blushed at Yuri’s endearment as memories of their night together flashed through her mind like a video player. She smacked Yuri’s shoulder, “stop being so cheeky early in the morning.” 

“Oh and by the way…” Taeyeon whispered, wrapping her arms around Yuri’s neck to pull her lover closer, “we’re not done with our talk just yet.”

A soft groan left Yuri's lips, she knew Taeyeon was just teasing her. Taeyeon's lips were latched onto her earlobe, nibbling at it with soft in between; she knew where each and every one of Yuri's weak spots were. Her fingers were moving up to Yuri's locks, gently tugging the younger closer to her own bare body. Yuri knew that Taeyeon wouldn't do it so early in the morning so she gently pushed the older one. 

“Taeyeon-ah…” Yuri mumbled, resting her forehead against Taeyeon’s as she looked into the woman’s eyes, “tell me what happened.”

Taeyeon sighed, running her finger down Yuri’s jawline as she phrased the explanation in her mind first. She didn’t want to spit it out wrongly and end up breaking the younger’s heart, because her heart would break as well. The moment her eyes met Yuri’s sincere and understanding ones, Taeyeon knew she was already forgiven; Yuri just wanted to know what she had to say.

“I… I was afraid, Yul. There’s someone out there who knows what’s going on and if anything, you might be the object of mockery once it starts spreading. I couldn’t care less about my career, maybe a little but not enough for me to avoid you like that. I was afraid that you would get into trouble.”

As if Taeyeon didn’t already make her heart tremble last night, Yuri felt her heart melt as she listened to Taeyeon’s explanation whole-heartedly. Yuri bent her head and took Taeyeon’s lips, letting Taeyeon know that it wouldn’t be a matter anymore. She felt Taeyeon respond eagerly and a smile formed upon her lips; they wouldn’t be leaving this bed anytime soon.

“Wait…Y-Yul…” Taeyeon tried to push Yuri’s head from her neck as she started to feel Yuri’s lips ling on her neck, “baby, I need to go to the supermarket. I have nothing in my fridge.”

It was like Yuri had two personalities in her and she immediately pulled away, sitting back on her legs as she put on her puppy eyes, “can I go too?” Taeyeon rested her head on her arms, smiling at her girlfriend, “of course you're going. How can I possibly leave my baby alone when she doesn’t know how to take care of herself?”

 

Though it was indeed a big risk to go out alone since they were simply teacher-and-student, Yuri managed to convince Taeyeon when she disguised herself as a man. Yuri had tucked all her hair into a snapback along with a hood thrown over her snapback so she would look like any teenager. 

As they got out of Taeyeon's Porsche Boxer, their hands automatically intertwined but no one gave them weird stares - after all, Taeyeon could easily pass off as a teenager and Yuri gave off a rather masculine vibe so no one noticed anything odd.

Yuri swug their hands happily and turned to Taeyeon, giving her head a soft kiss, “Don’t ever do such a stupid thing again, understand? I love you and I don’t need you to worry for me, just take care of yourself.” Taeyeon wasn’t going to argue with that; Yuri would never let anything jeopardize their relationship, she should have known that from the very start. She simply returned the kiss on Yuri’s cheek and the couple walked towards the supermarket in comfortable silence.

There were times where Taeyeon stole glances at Yuri and vice versa, shyly brushing off the butterflies in their stomachs afterward. It wasn't a relationship that would be accepted by society, plus the fact that Taeyeon was a teacher and Yuri was a student; it was going to be more difficult if they had a long-term goal in mind.

Taeyeon rested her head against Yuri's shoulder as the two entered the supermarket, looking like a married couple shopping for groceries.

“Taeyeon?”

The voice didn’t sound familiar to the tanned girl but Yuri felt the woman beside her tense up, Taeyeon was obviously feeling very uncomfortable after hearing that voice. Yuri didn’t know whether to ask or sim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter