Chapter 11

Age Is No Issue.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever? 

 

<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>

 

 

“Kwon Yul?”

“Yah, Kwon Yuri!”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when there was no response; her girlfriend was probably hiding in the study room with her laptop – Yuri always did weird things out when she was experiencing emotions she didn’t want to experience. Yuri was going through such a difficult phase as it is; Taeyeon was not going to make it even more difficult for her girlfriend with jealousy matters or insecurities and whatnot.

Champ trotted his way to Taeyeon and he barked happily, wagging his tail to show how happy he was to see her. Compared to other puppies, Champ had adapted very quickly and got used to his two owners - it was a bonus for both him and them. 

“KWONNNN!!!”

“WHAT!”

“GET YOUR HERE NOW!”

Taeyeon didn’t feel like a teacher from the time she dated Yuri but this time, she was actually feeling like a grandmother instead of a teacher – even a teacher wouldn’t have that much patience to guide a kid. Yuri had every right to get jealous, Taeyeon wouldn’t deny that but the insecurity was not necessary here. Taeyeon was well over her ex-boyfriend, and she would never love him ever again.

Yuri stomped down the stairs with a pout on her face, her arms crossed over her chest. 

“There you are. Why didn’t you wait for me?” Taeyeon glared at Yuri, tapping her foot on the ground as she waited for an answer. She hummed softly, daring Yuri to answer with slightly widened eyes. “Kwon Yuri, I’m waiting for an answer here.”

“Well, he was there.”

“So?”

Yuri shivered under Taeyeon’s cold glare; Taeyeon was scary when she demanded for answers. Yuri gulped and cowered, backing away when she saw Taeyeon’s feet moving towards her. Taeyeon shouldn't be moving to her when she was angry... this was turning out to be the opposite. Yuri’s eyes widened in shock when she felt the hard wall behind her, Taeyeon’s palms on either side of her waist.

“T-Taeyeon…”

“Yes?”

Taeyeon leaned into the crook of Yuri’s neck and gently nibbled on the soft skin there, ignoring the constant shudders Yuri was having. She hummed when she felt Yuri’s hands on her back; her girlfriend loved being subtle when it came to these kind of games. Taeyeon took it another step further and started to on the area near Yuri’s collarbone, making sure it was a spot where it could be covered.

“U-Ugh…”

Yuri didn’t moan easily, and she always waited till she couldn’t hold it in any longer before she did. She preferred to make Taeyeon moan so when Yuri did, it gave Taeyeon and immense sense of pride. She gripped onto Taeyeon’s beautiful, wavy locks and tried to pull the woman closer; Taeyeon’s lips were definitely God-given. Taeyeon smiled inwardly and pulled away, tiptoeing to meet Yuri’s lips gently.

“Don’t be jealous of anyone again, okay?

“I can’t promise.”

“Good enough.”

 

*

*

 

School was still a pain in the , especially when there was the ex-boyfriend and the ing punk who was trying to threaten them somehow in some way. If anything, perhaps school was simply a place for Yuri to maintain her sanity; she would very much like to find a job and drop-out but Taeyeon wouldn’t allow it, neither would her friends or Yoona. Damn, Yuri needs to pull herself together. 

“Do you ever smile?”

Yuri turned around and scrunched her nose in disgust, “what do you want, Baekhyun?”

Choosing to ignore the obvious hatred and resentment in Yuri’s question alone, Baekhyun tucked his hands into his pockets and smiled widely – a smile that told Yuri a lot more things than he originally let on. Yuri didn’t let her façade break though; she wanted to let Baekhyun know that she was ready for his antics, and she was going to break him once she knew what he was up to.

Yuri had the power to do many things... she just never revealed any part of her background. 

“Well, are you going to say anything?” Yuri deadpanned, rolling her eyes at the lack of response from Baekhyun, “smiling isn’t exactly communicating, you know.”

For a moment there, Baekhyun seemed to have been taken aback by Yuri’s straightforwardness – he was sure that she got the hint though;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter