Chapter 5

Age Is No Issue.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Siwon? Isn't he supposed to be in the boys' home? " Yuri asked, scratching her head in frustration. 

Choi Siwon. He was a real joke in their lives. He tried to play the field and have all 3 of them aka Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri at the same time.

" He's out now.. "

Siwon had been sent to the boys' home for trying to Sooyoung at the parking lot. Sooyoung was pure lucky that there was someone washing his car at the same time that they were there. 

" He won't come near us anymore. "  Yuri muttered with determination in her eyes.  

Sooyoung could herself tremble whenever Siwon looked at her. His eyes couldn't hide the brewing lust he still had for her after all the years he had spent in jail. 

" Yul, please don't let him get near me alone. " Sooyoung grabbed onto Yuri's arm with nimble fingers, her eyes welling up with tears. 

Yuri nodded firmly and held onto Sooyoung as well, trying to comfort the girl as much as she could. She was sure that Siwon came back for something. 

Revenge. 

*

*

" What's wrong, sweetie? " Taeyeon asked, running her fingers through Yuri's hair. 

Taeyeon knew there something wrong when Yuri came home without a single word, hugging her tightly from the back without even saying hi to her. 

Yuri just shook her head and continued to bury her face into Taeyeon's chest, ignoring the puzzled stare coming from her grlfriend. 

" Aigoo, my baby.... " Taeyeon sighed and pressed a kiss onto Yuri's head, wrapping her arms around Yuri's shoulders in return. 

The two of them stayed that way until Yuri loosened her hold on Taeyeon's waist, finally looking at her girlfriend for once the whole time. 

" You okay? " Taeyeon brought her hands to Yuri's face and rubbed her lover's cheeks, feeling Yuri's defined jawline against her finger tips. 

" No.... " Yuri shook her head as a small pout formed on her lips. 

" What's wrong? " 

" I didn't see you in school today... " 

Taeyeon was slightly taken aback and she looked at her girlfriend with a serious expression only to realise that Yuri had a gummy smile on. 

" The headmaster called an urgent meeting today that's why almost all the classes didn't have lessons today. You're already staying with me though. You would see me when you came home anyway... " Taeyeon knuckled Yuri's head gently and giggled when the younger girl glared at her playfully.

" That's not the point... " Yuri whined and placed both hands on Taeyeon's waist. 

The older woman could only chuckle at Yuri's neediness of her and placed a small peck on Yuri's lips before heading towards the kitchen to whip up some food. 

Yuri wished that for once, time would just stop and let her enjoy life with Taeyeon together. Even if it was just for one day, it would have been a beautiful sight. 

" Yah, stop staring at me... " Taeyeon said in a softer tone, albeit embarrassed at Yuri's sharp gaze. 

" Why? You're beautiful.. " Yuri said and stood up from the sofa, proceeding to hug her girlfriend from the back. 

Taeyeon often wondered to herself how Yuri could make her feel so safe and secure when she was younger than her by almost 10 years. It felt like Yuri had cast a spell on her to make her feel so fluttery and nervous inside when she was around the younger girl.

" Anyway, I heard there was a new student in your class. How is he coping along? " Taeyeon asked, slightly leaning into Yuri's warm embrace. 

She felt Yuri's arm loosen and Taeyeon wondered if she had said anything wrong. She barely said much about anything though, just about the new student. 

" He's........ fine. " Yuri let out a sigh at the end of her sentence, like she was trying to catch her breath. 

" What's wrong, Hon? " Taeyeon turned the stove off and turned her body fully to face Yuri. 

Yuri shook her head and headed back to the living room in silence, her thoughts now being overwhelmed by Siwon's presence. She didn't know if she had seen wrongly but earlier in school, Siwon's gaze towards Sooyoung wasn't the erted one anymore, it was more of an apologetic one.

Taeyeon watched her girlfriend go back like a worried little girl and she couldn't help but let out a soft sigh, it looks like she would have to wait until Yuri wanted to tell her. 

*

*

" Sooyoung-ah, hurry up. We're gonna be late for gym. " Yuri called out from the locker room. 

Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung were still carrying on with school life as usual, just avoiding Siwon whenever he was somewhere near them. 

" I'm coming! " Sooyoung replied and Yuri chuckled as she heard bustling around the changing room, the girl was obviously rushing like a mad lady. 

Yoona was still holding onto Yuri's arm, pouting as she did so. She was dead tired but Yuri insisted that even if she didn't need to do gym, the least she could do was to attend it. 

" Do I really have to go? It's not like it's helping me in anyway. " Yoona rolled her eyes, leaning her chin against Yuri's shoulder. 

The tanned girl kept quiet and patted Yoona's head, smiling at her reluctancy to even attend the class. Yoona was really the baby among them. It wasn't like she could help it though, Yuri and Sooyoung spoilt her to the best of their abilities. 

" At least have your attendance taken and you can leave after that, alright? " Sooyoung rolled her eyes, smacking Yoona's arm. 

Yoona nodded, smiling like a little child. She had her way with Yuri and Sooyoung, they would give in to her no matter what circumstances were. 

After everything was done like it was supposed to be, Yuri and Sooyoung were left alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter