Chapter 1

Age Is No Issue.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ms Kwon, please pay attention.." Yuri rolled her eyes at the teacher and plugged in her earphones. Her table partner as well as best friend, Sooyoung shook her head at the older girl. 

The class gasped as the sound of heels knocked against the floor. It was a blonde lady. Not short, petite. She had a dimple at her chin and she had a face of a baby. 

" Class 4C, this is your new form teacher. She will also be teaching you Chemistry and Physics. " The class burst into applause and deafening cheers as their new teacher was gorgeous.

" Yah, are you planning to scare her away on her first day? " Mr Jung reprimanded them harshly as the blonde teacher looked at the class pitifully, she never believed in scolding. 

" Mr Jung, I'll handle it. "

" Are you sure? " 

She nodded and gave beamed her million-dollar smile as the boys in the class had their jaws dropped all the way to the ground. The older man sighed and glared at the class before leaving. 

" Hello everyone. I'm Kim Taeyeon. Please call me, Miss Kim. I'm 27 this year and I hope we'll get along well. " Taeyeon smiled as the class gave her a standing ovation but one student had caught her attention in particular. 

This student was looking at her with a hungry expression, one that could turn you on like a switch. She tried to divert her gaze but felt herself getting pulled into the intense eye contact with that particular student. 

" How can a beautiful woman like you still be single? " 

The whole class turned behind and stared at Kwon Yuri. The tanned girl had never said more than 3 phrases in class. Those 3 words were either, " Shut up. ", " Move. " or " off. " 

" W-Well........ " Taeyeon stuttered and couldn't help but to start blushing madly.

She didn't know how to respond, that she was lesbian or biual?

That she didn't bother to look at men? 

" Miss Kim. You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable. I apologise for asking you that question, it was rude of me. " Yuri stood up and did a 90° bow. 

The class of 40 people stared at the girl in shock. Yuri was hot and popular, but she was as cold as ice to everyone except Sooyoung and her cousin, Yoona who was in Class 3A. 

" It's fine, Yuri. " Taeyeon smiled as Yuri now had a confused look, she hadn't introduced herself or anything but the teacher called her name out directly. 

" It's on your nametag, Sweetie. " Yuri blushed and sat down as she plugged her earphones back into her ears, blocking herself out from the world. 

Taeyeon looked at the tanned girl sitting right at the back and she knew at once, she was starting to have something she shouldn't and couldn't have.

Feelings. 

She started her lesson and it was going unbelievably smoothly for her first day. Looks like the rumours she had heard about Class 4C weren't all true afterall.

At the end of the lesson, Taeyeon gathered her things and was prepared to leave when she saw the same girl sleeping at the back of the classroom. Taking a couple of deep breaths, she placed her palm on her chest to calm her raging heart. 

" Yuri? " She tapped the girl's shoulder until she started to stir. 

" M-Miss Kim, is there anything wrong? " Yuri rubbed her eyes cutely before yawning, Taeyeon didn't know how she controlled herself from squealing. 

" You look like a baby dinosaur. " 

" Excuse me? " 

" , did I just say that out loud? " Taeyeon mentally facepalmed as she continued blushing like nobody's business. Yuri shook her head and stood up, boldly cupping her teacher's cheeks. 

" Yes, you did. It's okay, Miss Kim. Nothing to be embarrassed about. " The tanned girl smiled cheekily, pinching her teacher's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter