Chapter 7

Bleeding Heart [Discontinued]

It has been a month since the accident happened which brought misery in the Im's lives. It has also been a month since Jessica found out that the known Im Seungjo and Im Hyeyoung has a daughter.

Jessica just thought of the accident as an experience wherein she has saved someone's life. One day, she filed a divorce and left her and Donghae's house, wanting a life of her own. Donghae reluctantly signed the paper, seeing that it is quite reasonable. Jessica's parents were infuriated with the divorce while Jessica was delighted, thankful to Donghae. For the rest of the duration, Jessica resigned from the Lee Enterprise and tried to find a job in Seoul that is according to her dream, becoming a fashion designer.

In the duration, Yoona has been in a comatose and her parents are worried that their daughter might not ever wake up from her death-like sleep.

"Seungjo, when will our girl wake up? This is really scaring me right now," Hyeyoung cries in her husband's embrace.

"Soon..I hope," Seungjo replies, trying to reassure his wife.

It is as if heaven heard their cries when a familiar yet hoarse and weak voice calls them.

"M-Mom? D-Dad?", Yoona calls out weakly as she tries to slowly open her eyes.

"Yoona, you're awake! Dad, call the doctors please," Hyeyoung cries out in happiness.

Seungjo smiles then calls the doctors.  A little later, the doctors arrives in the room and checks up on their patient. It has not been long when the doctors, one by one, walk out of the room with delightful smiles on their faces.

"Mr and Mrs Im, I'm glad to say that she's perfectly fine," one of them, a woman of average height and healthy skin, voices out.

"Oh thank you, Dr Choi!" Seungjo and Hyeyoung thanks the young doctor and her colleagues.

After thanking them and taking note of some advices from the doctors, Seungjo and Hyeyoung goes inside Yoona's room.

"Hey there, my little girl. How are you feling right now?" Seungjo greets his daughter.

Yoona smiles weakly and replies, "I'm feeling alright now. How long have I been asleep?"

"Almost a month now, baby," Hyeyoung says with tears jn her eyes, expressing how much she missed her daughter.

"I'm sorry for being asleep for so long, mom," Yoona speaks out as she reaches for her mother's hand, squeezing it reassuringly that she's better now.

"Oh! Mom, dad, what about my work? Have they been informed of my absence?" Yoona suddenly asks, fearing of losing her job and dream.

"Yes, they know about what happened to you. In fact, they all wished that you would get better soon. You're currently on leave until you recover completely," Seungjo replies, easing Yoona's heart.

Yoona then catches up with what had happened during the past month that she was asleep.

 

Jessica, on the other hand, is still going around Seoul to find a generous enough fashion company to give her a job to prove to her parents that she can be independent.

After hours and hours of going from a fashion company to another, she has finally seen what she has been looking for. A job in a fashion company; and this is not any other company, it's the one of the most famous fashion brand in South Korea.

After getting accepted into the company, Jessica then goes home and prepares herself for the first day of her freedom.

 


A/N: Hi to all of you! Sorry for the torturingly long update :-( It's been really hard to put into words the story and happenings. I also have been having problems with my computer which forces me to write this using my phone and the mobile site of AFF is not so good. I just wish that AFF would have an app soon.

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE TO THIS STORY!

Lots of love, chxding

05/02/2015