Chapter 1

Bleeding Heart [Discontinued]

Morning seeps through the curtains and into the hotel room. The bright light of the sun wakes up a sleeping figure in the room. She opens her eyes and notices that it's a new day. This day is going to be different from her other days. Her lips curls into a smile at that thought. She's away from her problems.

"Ah, such a beautiful day! Hm, what do I do today?" Yoona looks around the room ad sees her phone. She sighs thinking that her parents might be worried right now, but she doesn't like the aranged marriage.

On the other side, Yoona's parents are asking around if someone has seen their daughter. 

"Mister and Missus Im," Kang Jiwon, Yoona's personal bodyguard, greets. "I know where she is. Not long ago, I placed a tracking device on her phone to make sure her safety when I'm not with her," he tells them.

"Well tell me where she is, please!" Mr. Im asks Jiwon.

Jiwon bows. "I'll take you to her," he says then goes to the family car and takes the driver's seat, taking her parents to where she is.

They arrive at the hotel in no time and goes in front of Yoona's hotel room. Standing in front of the room, both of her parents were thinking the worse case scenarios that might be happening now. They ask the guards to break down the door. The guards does as they were told to do.

The moment that they broke down the door, they search for the young lady.

"What is happening?" Yoona comes out of the bathroom fully dressed and newly bathed, and sees her parents filled with anger, disappointmet and worry. She bows her head, knowing what the situation is about.

 

"I'm disappointed, Yoona. You dare run away from our house?" Mr Im angrily states, making Yoona unable to look at her father for she fears that she would make him even more mad. She was wrong.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you! Didn't I teach you any manners when someone is talking to you?" he utters, anger completely evident. Yoona bites her lower lip nervously as she raises her head and her view to her father that has his hands on his hips.

Mrs Im sighs at her husband's anger. She stands and gently holds onto her husband's arm and whispers, "Please calm down, dear. Don't scare our child. Talk to her calmly."

Mr Im closes his eyes for a moment, thinking if he really scared his daughter with his outburst. Yoona stays still with fear that if anything she does would anger her father more than he is now. Mr Im sits on a lounge chair opposite to Yoona and looks at his daughter that has evident fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for my sudden outburst, Yoona. I was just scared that you left without a word. You might get hurt outside. Please don't do that again," he calmly speaks.

"I'm sorry, mom, dad. I won't do that again," Yoona speaks, calming her parents' stormed hearts.

"Yoona, I want to know: why did you leave the house?" her mother asks, making Yoona frozen in her seat for a moment.

"Uh don't mind the reason, mom. The important thing is that I won't do that again," she answers, not wanting to sadden her parents more with her reason.

Even though she's not convinced with her daughter's answer, she let it be, trusting that her daughter would not do it again. After that, Yoona bids her parents a good day then heads to her room for she's exhausted by the incident earlier. She lies on her bed and thinks about what would become of her life now that she knows that she's involved in an arranged marriage. She realizes that none of her future would the way she liked it to be. This realization hits her hard. She just cries herself to sleep, hoping that all of this is just a nightmare.

 

What would really become of her life?

Would Yoona really fulfill her promise to her parents of not running away again?

 


A/N: Here's the first chapter! Yeah I know again it's short and boring. Next chapter would be on Jessica's side of story.

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE TO THIS STORY!

Lots of love, chxding

03/17/15