Chapter 5

Bleeding Heart [Discontinued]

Yoona has arrived at their house, exhausted from another day of work. As expected, Taecyeon approaches Yoona, drunk and needy of his wife.

"Hey there, wifey. Ready to make me happy?" Taecyeon mumbles.

Yoona closes her eyes nd does not answer her husband. Taecyeon, then starts to drag her from the door, but this time, Yoona resists.

"What's your problem?" Taecyeon shouts.

"I don't want to be your wife anymore," Yoona mumbles.

"What?" Taecyeon asks, clearly not understading what his wife said.

"I don't want to be your wife anymore," she repeats. Taecyeon scoffs at his wife's statement.

"In case you have forgotten, we had a deal. If ever you resist me, you know what happens to your family," Taecyeon threatened.

"I've already signed the divorce paper. I already got my parents' permission. If you haven't noticed, I had some friends of mine to help me attach some CCTV cameras around the house a month ago. You can't hurt me anymore," Yoona says.

As if on cue, a knock is heard. Yoona opens the door and police officers and her parents are at their doorstep.

"Mr Taecyeon Ok, we are here to arrest you for ual harrasment and abuse of your wife, Yoona Ok," an officer states, showing Taecyeon the warrant of arrest, then the rest of the officers approach him, holding him as they handcuff him. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney present at questioning. If you can not afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?"

Taecyeon just grumbles as he let them take him into custody. The police officers then bring him to their car and leave to prison.

"I'm sorry for this, Yoona. Please forgive mom and dad," Mrs Im pleads to her daughter, tears rolling down her fair cheeks and Mr Im holding her by her shoulders.

"I forgive you, mom. You, too, dad. You didn't see this coming," Yoona replies to her mother's plea then embraces her troubled parents.

"How long did this go, Yoona?" her father asks.

"Since the day we got married," Yoona answers, hurt evident in her voice. They embraced her tightly like no parents has ever embraced their daughter.

"I'm so sorry, my dear," Mrs Im cries.

"It's alright, mom. It's over now," Yoona assures her mother.

"Let's go home, Yoona," Mr Im says, caressing his daughter's and wife's head, then brings them back home.

The next morning comes and it is a miracle that the couple had breakfast together.

"Jessica, sorry about what happened yesterday," Donghae says.

"Why are you apologizing? It's their fault, not yours," Jessica coldly replies.

"I-I..I want children, too," Donghae answers, shocking the girl before him.

"Ugh I thought you're on my side," Jessica blurts then leaves their house.

Donghae just bows his head, ashamed for what he did.

"Just perfect! Everyone's going against me!" Jessica angrily says, getting in her car and drives somewhere, not caring if she has work today. Right now, what she feels is important to her.

Minutes later, she arrives at a place she never knew. It has a beautiful view: green grass, healthy and sturdy trees, overlook of Seoul city out far. She then realizes that she's at a highland; a peaceful higland. She never thought that there would be something like this.

Not long after, she is walking around, breathing the calm and fresh air. It feels like paradise to her. A few more steps later, water droplets starts to fall. The rain then becomes strong so Jessica goes back in her car.

Yoona is finally free from her abusive ex-husband.

Jessica is disappointed at her husband's want to have children with her.

What would happen next?

 


A/N: Cliffanger! Hahaha what or who do you think is the figure? Stay tuned!

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE TO THIS STORY!

Lots of love, chxding

03/22/15