Chapter 3

Bleeding Heart [Discontinued]

Warning: There would be a bit of ual reference here.

Three months later, Jessica Jung becomes Jessica Lee and Yoona Im becomes Yoona Ok. Neither of the girls are happy about their marriage, especially Yoona.

 

Another day as Mrs Ok comes to Yoona. She sighs thinking this day would be like any other day as the wife of Taecyeon Ok, a known gentleman that's the son of the richest in South Korea. She carefully stands from their bed, wincing at the moment pain shot through her body. She clenches her teeth, trying to numb the pain that she's feeling down at her core and all over her body. Yes, another night had pass as Taecyeon Ok's and battered wife.

She sighs at that title: Taecyeon Ok's and battered wife. She cringes as memories of the nights flashes. Those nights of pain; those nights of heart break; those nights that she was helpless; those nights that she was killed emotionally.

After she prepares herself for work, she heads to it. She works as a designer of a famous fashion brand in South Korea. It's not a high position, but Yoona works hard for she believes that someday she'll be living her dream. That's what she's also doing to her marriage life, doing her best for it to be better than what she expects, but all her efforts just go down the drain because of Taecyeon's stubbornness and hurtful actions towards Yoona.

 

"Good morning, Yoona," a colleague of hers greets, making her day a little brighter than it is.

"Good morning, Seohyun," she greets back.

"How was your morning? I bet you and Taecyeon had a great night. You're so lucky to have him as your husband," Seohyun teases. Yes, Seohyun is unaware of what Yoona is going through. Taecyeon is known to be gentleman, well that's not completely true, at least for Yoona.

"My morning was fine," Yoona answers, ignoring Seohyun's comment about Taecyeon, and her being lucky to have him.

With that, Yoona starts her work as Seohyun proceeds hers.

 

"See you tomorrow, Yoona!" Seohyun bids and Yoona just waves, obviously exhausted from all the work.

When Seohyun is out of sight, Yoona sighs, dreading to go back 'home'. The moment that she steps in their house, a loud voice booms, "You're back home late. You've kept me waiting. I bet you were with other men. Well you shouldn't be! You're my wife!"

Yoona cringes at the owner of the voice's reference of her as his wife. And the owner is Taecyeon Ok, Yoona's husband.

Taecyeon chuckles darkly as he comes close to Yoona. "Have you been out with other men?" he asks her with anger.

"No," Yoona replies.

"Bull," he curses under his breath. "I could smell another man's cologne on you," he continues.

"What do you mean? This is my perfume. Please excuse me, I'm tired from work," Yoona states as she tries to move away, but cannot do so for Taecyeon has his hands on her arms.

Taecyeon chuckles and says, "You're perfume? That's bull. Ah, nevermind that. Fulfill my needs, dear wife." Taecyeon pulls Yoona to their bedroom and Yoona doesn't fight him for she knows that her loved ones would be hurt if she will. She just let him be.

After a couple of hours of the usual doings of Taecyeon to Yoona, he falls asleep, drunk and tired. Meanwhile Yoona is crying herself to sleep because if she doesn't do so, she would not be able to sleep, resulting for her to work sloppily then get her fired for her sloppy work.

This night was another one of those nights as Taecyeon's and battered wife.

 

So this is what has become of Yoona's life after the marriage come into place.

Will this continue and get worse or will there be something that would make it better than it already has?

 


A/N: Yeah sorry for making Yoona so broken. I will not make any more omments because i might give out what will happen next hehe.

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE TO THIS STORY!

Lots of love, chxding

03/19/15